My Chemical Romance Custom CBR250R For Honda Civic Tour

Tina

xD

I mean the banner with the guys! The one on the page that you see after you clck the "Civic Tour website" in Tina's post!

ahhhhh that banner!! I was looking for it in the thread. I think you're right though, since I've never seen that one before.

And Ray has an eye patch on?!?! :lol:

why am i so young?

One of my friends is a huge MCR fan and has a motorcycle license, but is under 18, so she had her mom enter :D So if one of your parents or older friends is willing to enter, my fellow killjoys under 18 should still try to get it through that means :) Good luck guys!

in that case...mother dear, who made me promise never to even skate without all of the gear you've bought, and who abhors the very thought of me not driving around in anything less than an armored vehicle, enter this competition so i can get my dream bike?

in that case...mother dear, who made me promise never to even skate without all of the gear you've bought, and who abhors the very thought of me not driving around in anything less than an armored vehicle, enter this competition so i can get my dream bike?

awww I'm sorry to hear it!! I was trying to help and hope that you can find a way :) Hopefully my friend's idea will atleast help some other killjoys in need of a chance at the motorcycle

haha no it's okay. i also have an estranged sister who always sends me nice bday presents. she owes me anyways. though, cause of my age, i don't know what i would do with it in the meantime...i suppose my brother could use it until i'm old enough (only a couple more months!)

haha no it's okay. i also have an estranged sister who always sends me nice bday presents. she owes me anyways. though, cause of my age, i don't know what i would do with it in the meantime...i suppose my brother could use it until i'm old enough (only a couple more months!)

YAY!! Hopefully that works out for you :D

I know it defies the purpose of how awesome this motorcycle is, but if I won it, I would never want to ride it, since it's too special :lol:

i'd love that bike but 1. i'm not old enough (by just one year! >_<) and 2. i don't have a motorcycle license. I'd try n get my dad to enter but we'd have no place to put it anyways (yay for no garage apartment living! -.-) Hope that whoever wins takes good care of it cuz she's a beauty :]

I entered it! If I win I'll definitely get a motorcycle license. I always wanted to ride a moped in the summer days. But I highly think I'm going to win. I never win things. Except for a Betti Spaghetti toy in a Nickelodeon contest awhile back. Lol

Darn you age restrictions! >_< Hahaha.

Not that I could drive it anyway, I don't have a motorcycle license... or a normal license for that matter...

And my mother would never allow it.

I wouldn't want to ride it anyway. I'd just keep it somewhere safe and dry and stare at the signatures all day. X)

Hmmm.... maybe my dearest boyfriend (who is not a MCR fan and would therefore have no need for it himself) will enter for me.

Or my uncle who went through a motorcycle phase (stereotypical mid-life crisis moment).

Oh well. I probably won't end up entering. But good luck to all those who do, hopefully one of you MCRmy soldiers wins and can at least post up some pictures! ;)

Archived