R.i.p. Ryan Dunn

mychemicalmartha

Ryan Matthew Dunn (June 11, 1977 – June 20, 2011) was an American reality television personality and daredevil best known for being a member of the Jackass crew as well as a cast member on Viva La Bam. He also hosted the shows Homewrecker and Proving Ground.

On June 20, 2011 at approximately 3:30 a.m, Dunn died from injuries sustained in a car crash in West Goshen Township, Pennsylvania.

Ryan and friend Zachary Hartwell died when his Porsche 911 GT3 came off the road, hit a tree and caught fire.

TMZ reported that Dunn had posted a photo of himself drinking with friends a few hours before on Twitter and police said that speed may have been a factor. Initial coroner reports indicate that Dunn died due to blunt force trauma as well as thermal trauma.

Whatever caused his early death...I F**KING MISS HIM ALREADY!!!!

Ryan, in my heart and my soul you'll live forever!

He was one of my favorite jackasses gahh

May he rest in peace.

Shame on all the insensitive jerks who won't shut up about drunk driving. So disrespectful.

agreed. although it is wrong to drink and drive, to criticize someone or their friends right after they have died is just wrong and disrespectful.

Did anyone see the interview of Bam right after he visited the crash scene?

It's actually heartbreaking, I know exactly how he must feel and I just want to hug him and tell him everything will be okay :(

Ryan was an awesome guy. It has really annoyed me that people are saying he deserved it for drink driving. That hasn't even been proven yet and it's too early for people to start talking shit about him. Either way, he was and will always be remembered for being an amazing, funny and sweet guy. He's going to be so missed by friends, family and fans alike. And it's sad about Zack too...a life ended too young.

xx

• 2 weeks later...

Archived