Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sexyk

Epic Merch Sale

So I'm horribly poor and selling pretty much everything MCR in my possession. This link will take you to my post for all my issues of UA for sale. I also have an earlier post with shirts for sale and later tonight or tomorrow I'll be posting all my posters, as well as LOTMS and TBPID!

http://keokhaos.tumblr.com/post/6735422373/umbrella-academy-comics-for-sale

I approve of your use of the word, "epic," as it is in fact close to the true meaning of the word. +1.

and I would totally buy something but my card got ripped off and some cunt spent over 1400 of my money and I wont get it back until the bank clears it.

Anytime you need me to hold on to some for you Laineycakes I will. I saw that on fb, what a dick

awww I wish I had seen this sooner, since alot of stuff already sold. Good luck fixing your car!! Let us know how it goes :)

I'm still looking through your tumblr, which is a dangerous tasks considering my David Tennant addiction....

Sexyk, message me when you're still selling the Mikey Mask in the Box. I'd love to buy it, already mailed you but haven't gotten a response so far.

001ys967.gif

please put health warnings before posting such delicious & unexpected delights such as this. i nearly fell off my chair having the luscious Mr Tennant look at me with such a sultry gaze :)