Mcr Appreciation Project

Vindictive Sunshine

Hi! This is one of my first posts on here, but I'm introducing a mission for all of us to thank MCR and show them in the masses that we care. I'm going to need help spreading the news about the project, so if you don't mind, please participate and spread the news! Here's a link that has all the info, and just in case, I'm going to copy and paste it here, too! :) Thanks so much! Click here to go to the project's little tumblr page!

So here's everything in the above link:

"Hi! I’d like to start up a project for the MCRmy to get involved in. My Chemical Romance is amazing, and wonderful people, and they’ve probably saved your life too. I’m not very good at posting things like this, so I’d like to keep it short, however, my feelings are packed into this project. I love MCR so much, and I’m so thankful to them for being there for us, the MCRmy. I just want to show them that we are so thankful and we love them so much. If you’d like to join in, make art, take a photo, or do a cover of one of their songs, but please include the words, “Thank You, My Chemical Romance” somewhere in it. Then tweet it using #MCRAppreciationProject or reply to this post with a link to your art. The deadline for this project is going to be September 1st, 2011. I’m going to stick it all together in a collage or video of sorts, when I have collected it all. Thank you so much, MCRmy!

Love you guys,

Vindictive Sunshine"

Please reply to the post on tumblr, it'll be much easier for me to collect all the files! Thanks!

This is a good idea. Is this for the tenth anniversary? Maybe we can use Twitter trending to organize all the projects in one place and get some attention. The guys would love it...

I mean, everyone who is making them an online project (video, Tumblr, etc.) can keep posting on Twitter, people can even write their own notes. That would be so cool!

Okay, yeah I know that's not exactly what you meant and I ran with it, but wouldn't this be cool?

This is a good idea. Is this for the tenth anniversary? Maybe we can use Twitter trending to organize all the projects in one place and get some attention. The guys would love it...

I mean, everyone who is making them an online project (video, Tumblr, etc.) can keep posting on Twitter, people can even write their own notes. That would be so cool!

Okay, yeah I know that's not exactly what you meant and I ran with it, but wouldn't this be cool?

I agree, I was also wondering if this was for the 10th anniversary... I really like the idea and hope I'll be able to participate in some form as well

You know what? I'm just gonna start a new thread for the Twitter thing. If you want to help, just post in there. I'll definitely need co-coordinators (??) because I don't have a lot of followers... I just made a new Twitter and before that I mostly just followed people and replied to them, so yeah.

Archived