Is This A Good Killjoy Name?

kyle1313t

hey i suck at making names, so its really not easy for me to make a killjoy name. ive been trying to make a name for the last 2 weeks but nothin. the best i got right now is Vampire Weed cause weeds kill all the other plants and vampires live for like ever and can turn ppl into vampires too. gimme some suggestions if u want!

thanks in advance, i really appreciate it!

-kyle

I think no matter what you choose, choose something that will make you happy :D I had wanted a killjoy name for a while, but waited til I had the right inspiration and the right name for me. If you feel happy with the name, you should most definitely go for it, but just be sure that is the name you want :) Sometimes thinking about the backstory or outfit of your killjoy can give you ideas about where you'd like to go with the name

im not really sure how to quote haha but thanks for the help! hopefully itll come to me soon cause i hate being nameless :(

Mine is from my artist name but just listen to songs and something will pop out at you that how i got the name for my band faded prima donna. something will come give it time

im not really sure how to quote haha but thanks for the help!

you're never nameless in the rmy, the right name will come along when the time is right :)

Oh and for reference, you can quote one post by clicking reply. If you want to quote more than one person, click multiquote for all the posts you want to replay too and then scroll to the bottom of the page and click the grey reply button with the green arrow. Hope this helps for your future time on the boards :)

something will pop out at you. something will come give it time

perfect hallow wood :) this is really good advice for any killjoys out there reading this

Hey if you're so bad at coming up with names maybe you should use something with Anonymous or Nameless as the first word :D

Oh and for reference, you can quote one post by clicking reply. If you want to quote more than one person, click multiquote for all the posts you want to replay too and then scroll to the bottom of the page and click the grey reply button with the green arrow. Hope this helps for your future time on the boards :)

THANK YOU! I finally figured out how to quote one person, but I was too dumb to figure out how Multiquote worked!! Now I get it!

Hey if you're so bad at coming up with names maybe you should use something with Anonymous or Nameless as the first word :D

THANK YOU! I finally figured out how to quote one person, but I was too dumb to figure out how Multiquote worked!! Now I get it!

I had a first killjoy name that a friend proposed that came from a thought like that. One of my favorite phrases is "justify my claim" and love variations of the word justice and justification. Some of the girls I was waiting with in line for my MCR show in April were younger than me and we were looking out for each other. It was pouring rain and snowing in late April, so we huddled together in blankets and I helped look after them. So they jokingly decided my killjoy should be grandma justice, since they started calling me grandma after I repeatedly helped adjust everyone's blankets for maximum warmth XD I was only about 8 years older than them and definitely don't qualify for grandma status yet it was cute and I appreciated how all the soldiers looked out for each other that day, so it was definitely not a bad thing.

But long story short, I didn't stick with Grandma Justice and a couple hours later the idea for Sulfur Siren was born!

So even though it may be frustrating to be nameless, waiting for the perfect name for you is the right choice. You'll know it when it comes along :) Maybe picking a word that you like and riffing off that may help you come up with something, if you choose something that pops the results will be combustible and brilliant. I think I got the word Sulfur stuck in my head, since two friends in line named a security guard they met while camping out for the show, Acid Sunrise and I had the idea of Sulfuric Acid clanging around in my brain for hours, btw my gun is the acid avenger :D

Glad I was able to help with the multiquoting issue, also feel free to edit and chop out bits when multiquoting to streamline the amount of info you want to include, since it makes it easier to see exactly part of the message you're referring to

Archived