Kurt Cobains Daughter Like Mindless Self Indulgence!

Katieroseyoung

So i was reading a wikipedia article on here because first of all i had no clue that he had a kid and that he was married to courtney love! Who I really hate for my own reasons involving gwen stefani. but anyways it said that at her 16th birthday MSI preformed!!! how cool is that haha

Well to agree with Sanity, it's not really a big deal to me. She's just like everybody else, I don't really care about 'celebrities'. I mean...on a side note, the only real reason she's 'famous' is because of her parents anyway. It's cool that she likes them but it's no different from you liking them.

No, not necessarily. But it's something I can understand. I create an attachment to famous people/ their lives, because I have nowhere else to project it to (it's usually parents who want to get closer to their children, and in my life it's always been the opposite and the results are very unrewarding. I need to feel love to *something*.)

First off, I'm embarrassed that I took "The Cobain/Love family" as two separate things. -_-

I have a slight dislike for Courtney Love and her antics, so I tend not to associate the two. =/

I'm sorry for misunderstanding!

But yes, I get what you mean.

Archived