iTunes Festival

ligori

Same! :)

I would rather get tickets to FF or MCR though, I've kind of gone off Linkin Park :/

yeah im not the biggest linkin park fan but it would be really nostalgic :). FF and MCR in such a small venue would be totally epic thought :lol:

I just applied :D I really doubt I'll win them though, and even if I do I'm not sure I'll be able to go. If I do get them and I can't go, I guess I'll do a little competition and give them away as a prize :)

When do you find out if you've got tickets?

There's a prizedraw every two weeks right up until the week before the concert :) You should be contacted via email if you win.

I applied too. Does anyone know how many pairs they are giving away?

In the terms and conditions it says:

Each Prize shall be comprised of two (2) tickets, which shall be non-transferable, and not for resale, only. 160 Prizes shall be available for each Main Space event, and 7 Prizes shall be available for each Studio Sessions event. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, increase the number of Prizes for any event.

Also, there's a really helpful FAQ I found here :)

In the terms and conditions it says:

Each Prize shall be comprised of two (2) tickets, which shall be non-transferable, and not for resale, only. 160 Prizes shall be available for each Main Space event, and 7 Prizes shall be available for each Studio Sessions event. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, increase the number of Prizes for any event.

Also, there's a really helpful FAQ I found here :)

Thanks! Is it me or does it seem as if it will be a really small concert?

That's what I thought, although the capacity for the Roundhouse is supposedly 3300 standing, 1700 seated. I think the band/management can invite guests too, but still 160 pairs of tickets = 320 tickets, so what about the other 4680?!

I know :( Stuff like this really bothers me. How do so many people get in that we don't know about?

I know :( Stuff like this really bothers me. How do so many people get in that we don't know about?

The band and crew will probably invite people, plus people who work there and their plus one perhaps. Also, the Roundhouse does courses for teenagers/young adults for experience in interviews/filming/photography/radio etc. so some of those will probably be there.

Maybe they're not filling the venue, or just using the standing area or something. IDK.

• 2 weeks later...

One of my friends won tickets. I haven't applied cos I can't go so I didn't wanna take up someone elses chances :(

For anyone else who can't go tho, they're making all the shows available on the itunes festival website for streaming/download apparently. I know it's not the same, but at lease we'll still get to see it!

Archived