Voodoo Fest

superstrangie

• 2 weeks later...

I've been a few times before and saw them play last time they came. Do you have any questions about the festival?

Cool!! My only question is what day did MCR play on last time? I know it may not be the same this time but I'm just wondering..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Congrats!

Parking at Voodoo can be a real mess. There is no "parking lot". There are several places to park around City Park. Some free, some not. You basically just have to drive around looking. PAY ATTENTION TO THE SIGNS. They are very strict about illegal parking and stuff. They will tow you! Also, be prepared to walk! Be sure to look at the weather ahead of time!

MEET UP PLANS

If you would like to meet up before the show please let me know!

I will be there very early with a friend. We will be right in the front.

WE HAVE SOME COOL SWAG FOR YOU GUYS

We have ordered some stuff to hand out at the show. We'll be passing it around the people in the front row, so if you want something, meet us ahead of time. OUR GOAL IS TO GET THE GUYS TO TWEET ABOUT IT!

We Have:

• 36 Hand Held American Flags Painted With The Widow Logo
  • 48 Metallic Half-Face Masks (Like Party Poison)
  • 3 Large White Beach Balls With BLI/nd Logo To Throw

PLEASE HELP:

We have ordered all of this with our own money. It has costs us over $50 to have everything here on time and ready. If you would like to help by donating we would greatly appreciate it. I can email you copy's of the receipts if you would like proof. Everything helps. We are trying to make this show awesome for you guys!

Archived