Presale Inquiry - Hershey

ravenblackhardt kj M.O.M.

NEVERMIND my previous post (edited)

I thought today was the 14th and it's the 15th, so Presale actually started yesterday!

I'm a dolt!

BUT

They haven't updated the radio button for people to buy tickets on the mcr tour page, so if you are interested in getting tics go directly to ticketmasters page here and enter PICASSO for the password for presale in artist presale box.

Hershey Park Presale

*bump* Hopefully everyone who was trying to Hershey was able to get their tickets, let me us know how it went, since I'm really hoping the snafu on the sale times didn't effect anyone

I really feel like a dolt!

Seems the Presale was the 14th which I thought was today! And today was the 15th so I'm really not helping anyone by stating that. BUT

They hadn't changed the radio button on the website yet as of now... there is still no "BUY TICKETS" button, it just says more info.

Although the more info states you can buy tickets as of the 14th.

If the presale is available now, they need to add the 'buy tickets button' and link it to

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/020046C9A5077683?artistid=1188506&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=60

Then again, they dont have the seating chart updated to blink/mcr it only has other artist seating charts that vary a little from artist to artist... I hope it isn't going to actually be a GA event on the floor because I wanted to bring my kids. If it is, I would rather get lawn seating.

Ya I know, I had edited my post, I thought today was the 14th when I previously posted. DOH! LOL

But ya the Honda Presale started today... I thought of checking to see if their tickets were better but I didnt have their presale code.

And whatup with that Platinum Seating thing they have? I mean double price for a little better seating? $140 bucks a ticket for section C row 11? When I was looking Section C row 16 was available? I mean ok, I get it for like maybe row 1-5 in section B and 1-3 in C or A but they were just random seats in section A and C!

And does this venue not have a GA pit? Its seating only? How do they set that up so it isnt a mess? They arent like cheesy folding chairs that people are just gonna trash and stand up are they? I tried to find a photo of the stadium and how they set up the seating since it changes for each show and Im also curious as to why they dont have the seating chart up for mcr/blink yet.

I was looking at the presales for hershey and it seems the tickets are available in C and A in the frontish rows like 7-20 not bad seats, and Im suprised it hasnt filled up more... but I have one question... do you think that maybe they are holding 'B' section for the regular sales and people are holding off buying until regular sales to get better seats? Did anyone that got presale tix get B section for Hershey?

Just curious.

no-photography-82201-320-259.jpg

SHIT! Can I say that? I mean it isnt really a cuss word, they even say it on TV now!

ANYWAY... they have put this on the ticketmaster page for the Hershey Park Venue

"PLEASE NOTE: No Cameras/Audio/Video, Rain or Shine"

WTF?

I mean, I have never been to an arena show that no cameras have been allowed!

Maybe that is a standard post thing.

So far this tour MCR has been really relaxed with cameras this tour, which was refreshing after last years tour and them being so sticklerish about it.

I remember when MCR was always cool with pics and said they would never be against it... I know it isnt them, its the managemement, or WB or whatever, but still, what the heck is it that management doesnt want the fans to have a souvineer of their night?

Thanks a lot to all the jerkoffs that get their pics autographed, make multiple prints of them and sell them on Ebay! Its probably your fault that we experience this kind of crap!

See my post on the MCR forums about just that!

I HATE THIS

Its not MCR or MCR's crew OR the record label this time.. its the venue. Most venues have signs that say "No Cameras" but they never really enforce it. The only time the crew or anything had any say about cameras was this past tour when Thursday was supporting because Geoff is epileptic and flashes might've set him off (luckily, he closes his eyes while he performs.. because kids were very inconsiderate)... and then there was TBP tour, but that how tour was sad, tbh. Management only enforces no cameras if it will directly effect the performers ability to perform (due to medical conditions or stage set up.)

I just wanted to put in my two cents before this gets people worried or riled up.

Its not MCR or MCR's crew OR the record label this time.. its the venue. Most venues have signs that say "No Cameras" but they never really enforce it. The only time the crew or anything had any say about cameras was this past tour when Thursday was supporting because Geoff is epileptic and flashes might've set him off (luckily, he closes his eyes while he performs.. because kids were very inconsiderate)... and then there was TBP tour, but that how tour was sad, tbh. Management only enforces no cameras if it will directly effect the performers ability to perform (due to medical conditions or stage set up.)

I just wanted to put in my two cents before this gets people worried or riled up.

It wasn't my intention to rile anyone up, sorry...

As far as Thursday goes, when I saw them in May there wasn't a 'no camera' policy and flashes were going off like gangbusters... and wow, that was some info I didnt know.

What did you mean but that how tour was sad, tbh?

I was quite confused as to why they were so hardcore against cameras on that tour when all their others have always been pretty relaxed. AND I was told that the camera rule oon that tour was management/record label related... so I must have been misinformed.

NEVERMIND my previous post (edited)

I thought today was the 14th and it's the 15th, so Presale actually started yesterday!

I'm a dolt!

BUT

They haven't updated the radio button for people to buy tickets on the mcr tour page, so if you are interested in getting tics go directly to ticketmasters page here and enter PICASSO for the password for presale in artist presale box.

Hershey Park Presale

I'm going to go ahead and merge your two posts about the presale. I can also delete the posts caused by confusion if you would like?

http://talk.mcrmy.com/index.php?/topic/4506-presale-inquiry-hershey/

What did you mean but that how tour was sad, tbh?

I was quite confused as to why they were so hardcore against cameras on that tour when all their others have always been pretty relaxed. AND I was told that the camera rule oon that tour was management/record label related... so I must have been misinformed.

Uhm... because they, themselves, weren't enjoying that tour. You could tell, they weren't happy. Pretty sure they've mentioned that they weren't enjoying it.

And I'm pretty sure cameras were barred because of the fact they released the DVD of the exact same show everyone got on that tour. Every single stop was the same as the one on the DVD minus location... so that would explain that. But like I said, if they deny cameras... its for a reason, not to say people can't have souvenirs.

Ya I could tell at the end it was beginning to be too much. I think the tour just went too long. I never did think about that (the tour being on DVD) Good point.

I know I went to a few pre-tour radio shows and they didnt have any problems with cameras at all... so you are probably correct. Oh and the Project Rev tour was camera friendly too...

I was soo happy to see the cam policy was relaxed this tour, so I guess its safe to say they dont plan a DVD of this tour.

@poisonandfire Sure I dont have a problem with you deleting either thread or merging them.

I tried to get section B at 10 on the date of sale and it was wicked crazy, my page kept refreshing and ya know how it usually takes like less than a minute to load, it started changing to 3 min, 4 min, 6 min, until it timed out and I had to redo it. By the time I got the page to load, Tickets in B were sold clear back to row 28.

Congrats to any MCR fans that gott'm but my fear is a lot of them were freak'n ticket brokers, because within minutes I saw FRONT ROW SEATS available on ticket broker sites and ebay for huge mark ups!

I know they have a 8 ticket limit, but I think they can get around that by having their employees use their home numbers to order them and then they make a mint. It sucks, I wish there was a better way for ticket master to police it.

• 4 weeks later...

I just wanted to let you know, I saw one of the regular sellers of MCR autographs on Ebay selling a drum head signed by the band. He has tons of photos of the guys where it looks like he has followed them around in an airport getting them to sign multiple things. They are wearing the same clothes, but indoors and outdoors... signing different things.

Funny thing is, he never posts the proof of the actual signing in the auction, only proof of other signings... BUT GET THIS... one of the guys actually wrote on teh drum head

"PLEASE DONT SELL ME" I FREAKING LOVED IT!

I actually sent him a message subject line "Please Dont sell me" and in the body I said, dont you think it's kinda rude that you chase the boys around and get them to sign a bunch of stuff just to sell on ebay! I told him how tacky he was, and that people like him are why they are less and less likely to come out and sign after shows!

Of course he didnt bother to message back! I hope no one buys that drum head just on principle!

Archived