Planetrmy Go! International Flashmob

Fran.MCRmyMexico

Hello family

I being preparing this event since january i think, i contact leader's of the MCRmy of the world but i couldn't send you any details, because the idea wasn't ready, but here it is what i was wanted to tell you, the event it's a flashmob, with the song Planetary GO! this Flashmob is for all the MCRmy's in the world, this have to be planetary, but i really want to know how many countries and cities want to support, because i'm making a tutorial of the coreography and im gonna send it to you, soon as posible, it wuld be really cool if all the rmy's could join, i wanna know what do you think, and the most important thing, can we chat so we can talk more about this and the details of the event, we want to give MCR as a gift for they 10th Aniversary and International Day this flashmob as a surprise gift, im sure it's gonna be awesome if everybody support and join, so family can i count with you :D

imageningles1.th.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Fran

I'm from the hollywood, California Mcrmy and I can try and contact somehow our organizers and talk to them about this. I know for a fact I WANt to do this!!!!!!! Maybe even help organize! And I'm good with choreography (dancer my whole life) so if u need help or if I can c wat u have so far that would be awesome!!! If all the killjoys out there are willing to join, this could be one huge party!!!

I'm from the hollywood, California Mcrmy and I can try and contact somehow our organizers and talk to them about this. I know for a fact I WANt to do this!!!!!!! Maybe even help organize! And I'm good with choreography (dancer my whole life) so if u need help or if I can c wat u have so far that would be awesome!!! If all the killjoys out there are willing to join, this could be one huge party!!!

thank you so much sabbyrox, we are preparing the coreography, but it would be really cool if you show us some steps, please sendme an email please to mcrmy_mexico@hotmail.com :D thanks for your support i hope all like to join ^^ and yes if you help me to spread the word with all the MCRmy's i would love you :D

A flashmob of one! Excellent. :3

most definitely!! I would normally participate, but unfortunately I'm going to be out of town that weekend and have something to do that day :( It makes me really sad that I can't participate, but I really hope that people make some videos of their Planetary fun because I'd love to see what it was like

Hola!

soy del Rmy Colombia

Fran ya no me reconoce, ni me saluda, ni me responde :'( (yo se que desapareci hace años, pero si eres la misma Fran de myspace...Hola Fran!!!...ya no me reconoces :( )

Espero estar en Bogotá y no tener turno y de seguro el Rmy Colombia estará participando junto con el FC MCR Colombia (creo que has estado hablando con Marie y con Milena)

cuenten con nuestro apoyo...y esperamos que se unan al Flashmob del 10 de septiembre ;)

• 2 months later...

Archived