Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Feralfire5000

Scenario Goodness

Oh yes, where Gerard and Juan are in the shower and...well...I won't spoil it for any of you newbies. You'll just have to wait until I get Laurie's permission to post it. ;]

Yeah, that's my fav part everrrr! :D

Now as a bump, here's the SHOCKING CONCLUSION to "Who Stole Juan the Fishy?"!

-PREVIOUSLY ON "WHO STOLE JUAN THE FISHY?"!-

Gerard: SOMEONE STOLE MY FISHY!

-NOW ON "WHO STOLE JUAN THE FISHY?"!-

Gerard: =[ This is srsly not cool business. Juan was my only friend in the whole wide aquarium.

John Lennon: *appears* But Gerard! I thought I was your bestest friend forever!

Gerard: =O Mr. Lemons! Are you admitting to stealing my fishy out of jealousy?!

John Lennon: No, but I am saying that since I am your bestest friend forever, I will help you find him. *dons a Sherlock Holmes costume* Righto! Let us search for clues!

Gerard: :D *squee!* Your pre-America accent is sooooooo kewl! :]

John Lennon: Thank you my old friend. Now let me see Juan's fishbowl.

Gerard: Are you going to use it as a spaceman helmet like Ray's?

John Lennon: No no, I need to search it for evidence. *pulls out a magnifying glass and peers at the bowl* Hmmm, it seems to be full of paper.

Frank: Um...ya...that's kinda obvious...

John Lennon: Hush midget!

Gerard: Teehee! That's what you get for messing with people wearing snazzy hats! *puts on a pirate hat and eyepatch* PD Moooooooooo!

John Lennon: These scraps of paper have writing on them! *pulls one out* "I hate Matt Cortez." Hmmm...and it is written in very girly handwriting...

Gerard: D: Moikey!

Mikey: *is picking the lock on the pantry* O_O! *points* Gerard! Look! A shiny!

Gerard: *whips his head around* WHERE?!? ... =D I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH I WHIP MY HAIR--

Frank: DRACULOID!

Gerard: D: *ducks* Tell me when they're gone!

Frank: He should be quiet for a few minutes. You were saying about Mikey being guilty?

John Lennon: As I was saying, it is written in girly handwriting, but it looks like someone lightly scored the letters then went back and added ink, suggesting that these have been forged!

Frank: So Mikey didn't do it?

John Lennon: No, he did not.

Mikey: I didn't think so! *goes back to picking the lock*

Ray: *walks in* Hey peeps. *pulls a key out of the Fro and unlocks the pantry* Do we have anymore Flavor-Blasted Pizza Goldfish?

Mikey: :D *tries to sneak his hand past Ray to grab food*

Fro: *hisses*

Mikey: O_O! *backs off*

Ray: Aw, all we have is regular Pizza Goldfish. *shrugs* Oh well. *opens the bag and starts munching*

Fro: *rustles*

Ray: Oh right! *tosses some Goldfish into the Fro*

Gerard: D: RAY TURNED MY FISHY INTO SNACKABLES SO HE COULD SNACKRIFICE HIM TO THE FRO!!!

Ray: O_O!

Fro: O_O! *munch munch*

Frank: Gerard, I bought those. I can guarantee that they are not made out of Juan.

Gerard: *glares* I'm still watching that thing...

Mikey: Well then, who stole Juan?

John Lennon: Elementary, my dear Moikey. These slips of paper carry the distinct scent of popularity and fine ladies. Thus it can only be...

Mikey: D: You don't mean!

Frank: Say it ain't so!

Ray: Why would he do such a thing?

Gerard: :@ Stop hogging all the snack food! *tries to snatch the bag of Goldfish from Ray*

Fro: >:| *hisses*

John Lennon: Yes, without a doubt my fine fellows, the culprit is...MATT CORTEZ!

Everyone: *gasp*

James Dewees: *appears with Matt in tow* Hey, Matt here showed up on my doorstep about an hour ago trying to convince me to let him keep Juan in my van's olympic simming pool for a few days, and I figured he hasn't gotten your permission, so I brought him back.

Frank: What excellent timing!

Matt Cortez: And I would have gotten away with it too! If it weren't for you meddling kids and your darn Dewees!

Gerard: ...but where's Juan?

Matt Cortez: - _ - *pulls a plastic baggy out of his pocket*

Juan: Ho...ho...*cough* hola. :[

Gerard: FISHY!!! *scoops up Juan and puts him in the fishbowl*

Ray: O_o You might want to take him out of the plastic bag...

Frank: And take the paper out of the bowl...

Mikey: And fill the bowl with water...

Gerard: NO ONE ASKED YOUR OPINION MR. UNSMARTY-PANTS!

John Lennon: *helps Gerard get Juan situated back in his bowl* There, see? He's all better.

Gerard: :D *hugs the fishbowl*

Mikey: Alright Matt, now you have some explaining to do! First you take all my job, then you take my fans, now you take my brother's fish? What are you planning, Cortez?

Matt Cortez: Well, I was actually just trying to frame you. You really get on my nerves and I was hoping Gerard would try to flush you down the toilet or something.

Frank: Oh, he has tried. Believe me.

Mikey: My shoulders didn't fit down the drain. =[

Gerard: That was before Bob though. *to Juan* Now that you're home, let's go back to my room and we'll give you a sassy makeover!

Juan: O.o Hola?

Gerard: =D *runs upstairs*

Ray: But Matt, how did you manage to copy Mikey's handwriting?

Matt Cortez: Oh, I bought a page from his diary on eBay. All the pages had "I hate Matt Cortez" written in the margins, so I only needed to buy one.

Mikey: D= How did my diary get on eBay?!

Matt Cortez: I dunno, but the guy I bought it from's screenname was "ImTtlyNawtAUnicrn-Srsly".

Mikey: But that...that can only mean...*pulls a stuffed unicorn out of his back pocket* I TRUSTED YOU!!! DX *runs up to his room* *from upstairs* BOBDAMMIT GERARD WHO SAID YOU COULD USE MY STRAIGHTENER TO GIVE JUAN A SASSY MAKEOVER?!

Gerard: MINE IS ALL COVERED IN HAIR DYE AND I DIDN'T WANT IT TO MESS UP JUAN'S NATURAL COLOUR!

Mikey: BUT YOU'RE GETTING MASCARA ALL OVER MINE!!!

Gerard: YOU ARE WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS!

-loud thump-

Frank: Five puppies says Gerard just knocked Mikey out with the straightener.

Ray: You're on.

Mikey: NEXT TIME I'LL USE MY REALLY SMELLY PANTS!

Ray: O_o I'm glad that I won, but I don't think I want to know how...now hand over those puppies.

Frank: D= NOOOOOOOOOOOO! I wasn't supposed to lose! *starts rounding up all the dogs he brought with him* Flee my children! Flee from the scary Fro-Man!

Ray: ...hey John? Any chance you could solve the mystery of where Frank keeps getting all these dogs?

John Lennon: I'm sorry Raymond, but that's a mystery that not even my British super powers could solve.

Ray: Oh, oh well. *goes back to eating Goldfish*

Haha XD I love these! My friend and I used to spend hours on msn writing these. One involved them having brunch with the queen 0_o but none of them were on the old MCRmy boards cause we weren't on that ^_^ I'll see if I can find 'em!

those are so funny i have to say that my fave part would be ray's fro XD and the fact that he feeds it lol

He has to, or else it would eat his head. It's favourite snack is McNuggets, but it will also accept Goldfish crackers.

He has to, or else it would eat his head. It's favourite snack is McNuggets, but it will also accept Goldfish crackers.

well that is noted incase i ever get on the bad side of the fro I will feed it mcnuggets XD

*at a legal court somewhere*

Bailiff: All rise for the honorable Judge Cartman.

Everyone: *stands up*

Judge Cartman: Court is in session.

Everyone: *sits down*

Judge: We are gathered here today for the case of Fans vs. Frank Ie-

Frank: *is sitting at the defendant table* *interrupts* But I didn't do anything! I swear!

Judge: You are guilty of being rude and INTERRUPTING ME WHEN I AM TALKING! *bangs his gavel* Now sit down.

Frank: ...I am sitting.

Judge: Good. As I was saying, this is the case of Fans vs. Frank Iero's Mustache.

Frank: O_o?! What?

Judge: Frank Iero's Mustache, you have been accused of being too creepy to exist and being just plain wrong...

Crowd: *boos and hisses and gasps and makes all kind of disapproving noises*

Judge: *continues*...both of which could be punishable by shave depending on how this goes. How do you plead?

Frank: I'm innocent!

Judge: We know you are, it's your mustache that's on trial you know.

Frank: O_o...Um...my mustache pleads not guilty.

Crowd: *mutters amongst itself*

Judge: We shall see about that. Now, since your mustache failed to hire a lawyer, the court has hired one for it. Send him in!

Gerard: *bursts in through the doors with a very srs look on his face* Your honor! I object! I motion for a subpoena (which he pronounces "sub-pony-a")! This testator cannot be trusted! I vote there be a recess so I can go play on the monkey bars and think this through!

Frank: O_O! *turns to the judge* He's supposed to be my lawyer? Are you sure that's not punishment in itself? I mean, this guy went to art school, not law school!

Judge: Oh he's not your lawyer.

Frank: -_- Phew.

Judge: He's your mustache's lawyer.

Frank: O_O!

Gerard: *waves* :D Oh hai Frank! *sits down next to him* What are you doing here? Are you here to watch your mustache's trial?

Frank: Um, I'm kinda attached to my mustache Gerard.

Gerard: *nods* I know what you mean. I feel the same wxy about my espresso machine. If he was ever put on trial I'd wanna be there for him too. :]

Frank: *headdesk* I'm doomed.

Judge: And representing the defense are founders of the Anti-Teenie Movement, Feral and Sam.

Sam: Hi!

Feral: 'Sup.

Frank: O_o How come they don't need a lawyer?

Feral: I read a book on the Laws of Physics once. That makes me more familiar with the law than Gerard.

Frank: *looks at the judge* Why didn't I get a real lawyer?

Judge: Because we all want you to lose.

Frank: D= What???

Judge: Silence! *bangs his gavel* DX RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!

Gerard: *nudges Frank* Ya man, you don't want to get your mustache in anymore trouble!

Feral: Your honor, we would like to call our first witness to the stand.

Judge: Okay, who is your first witness?

Feral: Ray Toro's Fro.

Frank: O_O? Are you guys sure I haven't just gone insane?

Judge: *bangs his gavel* Shush you, or I'll have you expelled from my courtroom!

Gerard: Teehee, Frank got yelled at by teacher lady!

Judge: O_o? What?

Gerard: Isn't this the Judge Judy show?

Judge: -_- Let's just get this over with...send in the Fro!

Ray: *walks into the court* *waves at Frank* Hi Frank! Has your mustache not passed his driver's license test either? The Fro is really close, but I still have to drive him everywhere.

Frank: *headdesk* Wake up Frank...*headdesk* Just wake up...

Bailiff: *holds out a copy of "The Watchmen"*

Ray: *dips his head to put the Fro on the book*

Bailiff: Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth so help you Bob?

Fro: *purrs*

Bailiff: You may be seated.

Gerard: Your highness, I would like to integrate the witness first.

Judge: O_o...okay...

Gerard: *gets up and has his srs lawyer face on again* Ahem. Good day Mr. Fro.

Stenographer: Um, can someone please translate?

Judge: Do we have a Fro to English translator in the house?

Ray: *raises his hand* I speak fluent Fro!

Judge: Well, that's rather convenient! What did he just say then?

Ray: He said "The same to you Mr. Wxy." *to the stenographer* But you've gotta spell "Wxy" with an X.

Stenographer: O_o? Why?

Ray: Because otherwise the mods will delete your posts. *nods*

Stenographer: ...O...kay...

Gerard: *in his srs lawyer voice* If I may continue? Okee dokees then. So Mr. Fro, can you point to the mustache in question?

Fro: *hisses*

Ray: He says he's over there. *points to Frank*

Crowd: D= *gasp*

Gerard: No further questions your honor!

Judge: Are you sure?

Gerard: Yep, I just wanted to know who we were talking about here.

Frank: O_O! Um, your honor, I really think I want a different lawyer...

Judge: No.

Frank: But-

Judge: DX RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH! *bangs his gavel* Defense's witness.

Feral: Thank you your honor. *stands up* Mr. Fro, is it true that you have been with this band since the beginning?

Fro: *makes rumbling noises*

Ray: "Ever since I was just a blob of poofy hair on Ray's head."

Feral: And you accepted the presence of Bob's beard because that beard was rather peaceful, correct?

Ray: "Ya, Bob's beard and I are cool."

Feral: What is your opinion of Mr. Iero's mustache though?

Fro: *hisses and makes more rumbling noises*

Ray: "That guy is not nice at all. He steals all the attention at shows and he smells like beer and cigarettes 'cuz Frank doesn't clean him."

Feral: No further questions.

Judge: Very well. Mr. Fro, you may step down.

Ray: *leaves*

Feral: The defense would like to call its next witness.

Judge: O rly?

Feral: Ya rly.

Judge: Who is it?

Feral: The defense calls Kylie, AKA "XxKylieWasHerexX" to the stand.

Judge: Send her in!

Kylie: *walks in looking rather creeped out*

Gerard: *raises his hand*

Bailiff: *holds out "The Watchmen"*

Gerard: *raises his hand higher*

Kylie: *puts her hand on the book*

Bailiff: Do you swear to tell the truth an nothing but the truth so help you Bob?

Gerard: >:[ *starts to wave his hand a little*

Kylie: I do.

Gerard: >:| *stretches his hand as high as it will go and waves it around*

Judge: The witness may sit down.

Gerard: *stands up with his hand still raised* DX TEACHER I WANNA SAY SOMETHING!!!

Judge: O_O Um...what is it?

Gerard: Can I go to the bathroom?

Judge: After the trial, but would you like to examine the witness?

Gerard: No, I can see her fine from here.

Judge: -_- I mean do you want to ask her questions?

Gerard: :D Oh sure! *gets up and walks to the witness stand* Okay, first question.

Kylie: Okay.

Gerard: Do you know the muffin man? 'Cuz everyone keeps asking me about him and I don't know who he is.

Kylie: -_- *takes a deep breath* Yes, yes I do. We used to date...but then he changed. Started staying at work later...when he got home he'd be sweaty and covered in flour...then he just told me it was over. *sniffle* That was when I knew I DIDN'T know the muffin man.

Frank: O_O! WTF is this?

Judge: *bangs gavel* Mr. Iero, you are not the one on trial here, so I would like to ask you to kindly SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND LET US GET ON WITH THE TRIAL NOW! OKTHXBAI!

Frank: O_O! *is quiet*

Gerard: Ok, next question. Would you rather wear my jacket after I had done ten concerts in it without washing it, or sit in a tub full of Frank's mustache dandruff?

Frank: DX I do NOT have mustache dandruff!

Kylie: *twitchtwitch* I think I'd have to light myself on fire after both of those....so pass?

Gerard: Fair enough. I'm done your honor!

Judge: Okay. Defense, your witness.

Feral: Before I do so your honor, I would like to present to the court this picture that the witness gave me. I call it "Exhibit A".

Gerard: o_o Dude, that is a kickass title for a picture.

Feral: *hands the picture to the bailiff, who hands it to the judge*

Judge: Hmmm... *looks at the picture, which is this picture: http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb316/XxKylieWasHerexX/frnak.jpg* This is some pretty compelling evidence.

Feral: It is indeed your honor. Look how creepy that mustache is! And note the girl standing in the left hand side of the frame looking pretty damn freaked out.

Judge: Hmmm...And who is this mysterious almost as creepy person hanging out on the far right hand side of the picture?

Feral: That's Craig Aaronson your honor, a known cohort of Mr. Iero's mustache.

Judge: Well, he's a pretty creepy guy. And you say he and the mustache are in the same league?

Feral: Mr. Aaronson does seem to follow the mustache around your honor, and vice versa.

Judge: Hmmm...you can certainly tell a lot about someone by the company they keep. Would you like to interrogate the witness now?

Feral: Yes I would. *walks over to the witness stand* Miss Kylie, is it true that Frank used to be a pretty awesome dude back when he didn't have that mustache?

Kylie: Yes, it is, ma'am. He used to spit on me and shake sweat on me during concerts and it was an all around good time.

Feral: I see. Then is it also true that shortly after growing aforementioned mustache, Frank started getting really creepy and turned into an almost completely different person whom we in the ATM like to call "Leathermouth Frank"?

Kylie: Yes! I met him at a Leathermouth show shortly after the mustache appeared and I just feel really....afraid. Like it was staring at me and then he crushed my hand.

Crowd: *gasps* *everyone starts muttering*

Feral: Interesting...so do you think that Frank should have noticed the bad influence that mustache was having on him and shaved the damn thing off?

Kylie: Yes *sob* I-I just d-don't understand why he would keep it around. *wails*

Feral: No further questions your honor! I motion that Frank Iero be incarcerated for negligence and the mustache be placed in an institute for the criminally creepy!

Judge: I totally agree! What about the jury?

Jury: *has pretty much been staring at Frank's mustache with looks of horror and creeped-outness this whole time* Get it out of here...get it out of here now...

Judge: Do you think the sentence is fair?

Jury member #8: *bursts into tears* Just get it out of here!!!

Judge: I'll take that as a "Guilty". In which case, Frank Iero, I sentence you to a year in Federal Prison for aiding and abetting a known source of almost pure creepiness. Your mustache will be removed from your care and take to a maximum security institute for the criminally creepy, as suggested, and he will be released when he is no longer a danger to society.

Mustache: Damn it, I thought I'd just get off with a fine...

Frank: O_O!!!

Bailiff: *sticks a piece of extra sticky tape to Frank's upper lip and rips it off, along with the mustache*

Frank: D=!

Mustache: Hey, you actually don't look that half bad without me. Be careful kid, you know what they do to guys like you in prison...

Gerard: *raises hand* Does this mean I can go to the bathroom now?

Judge: Yes, you may.

Gerard: ...Nevermind, I don't have to go anymore.

Everyone in the room: O_O!!!

Gerard: :]

If I was in trouble and had to choose either Gerard or Mikey as a lawyer, I'll stick with Mikey XD

Mikey was at home straightening his hair at the time of this scenario. Bob was in the kitchen guarding the fridge for Gerard and making a souffle, and he secretly let Mikey lick the bowl.

Frank: *looks at the judge* Why didn't I get a real lawyer?

Judge: Because we all want you to lose.

That's also why Gerard was the lawyer here. :]

I'm not trying to start any drama or piss people off or anything, but can someone explain to me how this is allowed?

It's really not too different than fanfics...

It's actually very different from fanfics. These are scenarios. They started off as short little scripts for "What would happen if MCR did this..." and eventually grew into things like the Laurie and Danica Storytime Scenario, which currently tops the charts at 114 pages. Laurie and Danica actually presented some of their shorter scenarios to the boys and got their approval on them. Fanfics can get out of hand because if you let people post the good ones, then the people who write slash fics start whining about unfair treatment. Scenarios are specifically different because you have to follow certain guidelines. Allow me to have Scenario MCR explain.

Brian: Hello, my name is Brian Schechter, and in this universe I'm still My Chemical Romance's tour manager. I'm sort of the seldom seen voice of reason that appears when the boys get too out of control.

Craig: And I'm Craig Aaronson, MCR's fucking amazing connection to Reprise Records. I'm fucking amazing at what I do, which is fucking amazing because MCR is a fucking amazing band with fucking amazing songs that we want to share with their fucking amazing fans.

Brian: He also says "fucking amazing" a lot.

Craig: YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SAY FUCKING AMAZING! THAT IS WHAT I SAY AND IT IS NOT FUCKING AMAZING WHEN YOU STEAL THAT LINE FROM ME!!!

Brian: O_O! Sorry...can I buy you a drink?

Craig: :D Fucking amazing!

Worm: *appears* I'm also still around in this universe, and as I just demonstrated, characters are allowed to appear and disappear at their whim. I'm here to tell you that Craig is somewhat of an alcoholic in the Scenario Universe, except he only drinks fruity drinks.

Craig: Hey! Mudslides are not fruity! They are fucking amazing!

Worm: Whatever. I'm also one of the down-to-earth characters that comes in every now and then to get the boys out of trouble.

Craig: Now let's introduce you to the fucking amazing Scenario MCR.

Scenario MCR: *appears*

Frank: @_@ That alwxys makes me dizzy...

Gerard: It's because you're short.

Frank: Why?

Gerard: Because short people are cute. Right Juan?

Juan: *blurp* Hola.

Gerard: :] Smart fishie!

Brian: So anyray-

Ray: THAT'S ME! =D

Brian: Calm down Ray, I'll get to you in a minute.

Ray: That's what she said!

Brian: Y'know what? Why don't we just start with Ray. Ray is somewhat of the resident horndog. He's alwxys on the lookout for fine ladies, even though he's kind of awkward around them. He doesn't quite understand "That's what she said" jokes and tend to make them at the wrong time.

Ray: It just adds to my charm. :]

Brian: Also, his Fro is a separate character that communicates through rustles, purrs, growls, and the occasional emoticon.

Fro: *purrs* :3

Ray: See? He is a good Fro. I don't know why people are alwxys saying he wants to take over the world.

Brian: *whispers* It actually is, but because of its proximity to Ray's brain it has somewhat brainwashed him into thinking it's not evil.

Ray: What did you say?

Brian: I said the Fro also enjoys snacks of McNuggets and Goldfish crackers.

Ray: Indeed it does! *gives the Fro some McNuggets*

Fro: *rustle-purrs* ^_^

Ray: Good Fro. *pets it*

Brian: Next we have-

Gerard: *jumps up and down* OOH! OOH! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME TEACHER I KNOW THE ANSWER!!!

Brian: Okay. Gerard is somewhat spesh in the Scenario Universe.

Craig: Which makes him all the more fucking amazing.

Gerard: Thank you Mr. Headphones Man. :]

Worm: We have to keep an eye on him especially to make sure he doesn't get lost chasing squirrels or drown in the bathtub while he's playing pirate.

Gerard: I was looking for treasure buried at the bottom of the ocean! :D

Brian: Gerard does not feed Mikey in the Scenario Universe, and has actually take precautions to prevent Mikey from getting food. So far he has put child-proof locks on all the cabinets and the refrigerator, called all the grocery stores and restaurants in town to tell them not to serve him, and regularly checks his weight to make sure it never goes above 83 pounds.

Gerard: Mikey has to be punished for ruining my pretty picture. >:|

Mikey: It was just scribbles!

Gerard: IT WAS THE EMBODIMENT OF MY TORTURED SOUL!!! DX

Worm: Here Gerard, a shiny boa. *gives him one*

Gerard: =D *puts it on* I'm fancy!

Worm: Scenario Gerard is easily distracted by shiny things, and boas.

Brian: He also has a pet fish named Juan that was given to him by his special lady friend, who does not appear in the Scenarios because it's against the rules to discuss the boys' personal lives. However, Juan is still around, although he can only say "Hola."

Juan: Hola.

Gerard: Worm, can Juan have a shiny boa too?

Worm: No Gerard, he cannot.

Gerard: D: Why?

Worm: Because it would clash with his scales.

Gerard: Oh. Okay!

Brian: Gerard is also very gullible and that leads to him getting into sticky situations.

Frank: Like that time Matt Cortez had him convinced he was an only child for like, a week.

Ray: Ya, that was back when we left Mikey stranded in the middle of the ocean.

Mikey: >:/ Thanks a lot for that guys, by the wxy.

Brian: Ya...Mikey is sort of the whipping boy of the Scenario Universe. That's Laurie's fault. Mikey wronged her once upon a time and now she takes it out on him here.

Laurie: *appears* Got that right! *punches Mikey*

Mikey: X_X!

Laurie: *disappears*

Feral: The writer of the scenario may insert themselves or other soldiers in the action for brief moments to hurry the plot along, or to mess with things. However, Laurie and Danica made themselves characters in their Storytime Scenario and actually had their own separate storyline that occasionally converged with MCR's. *vanishes*

Gerard: Bye bye ninja lady!

Brian: Overlord Feral is correct. Scenarios vary depending on who is writing them, but many writers choose to appear or disappear at will.

Mikey: Can we get back to talking about meeeeeeeee?

Gerard: No, because nobody loves you.

Mikey: :[ Mommy loves me...

Gerard: NO SHE DOESN'T! WE ONLY KEPT YOU BECAUSE I WANTED A DOG!

Craig: Boys! This is not fucking amazing! Let Brian get back to his fucking awesome explaining!

Brian: Thanks Craig. Ya, Gerard and Mikey are pretty much constantly at each other's throats. Mikey is a bit whiny and scene-

Mikey: *interrupts* Check my new glasses! *dons his Revenge-era glasses and pushes them to the end of his nose* I'm a BAMF. B]

Gerard: O.o You're a British Apple Mush Farmer?

Worm: ...boa.

Gerard: *remembers he's wearing a shiny boa* :D *plays with it*

Brian: But yes, Mikey is scene and somewhat of an attention hound. We put up with him because he can play bass and he comes up with good band names, but in the Scenario Universe he gets pushed around quite a bit. Mostly because we took the comment "he's like everybody's kid brother" and made him into "everybody's kid brother that tries to hang out with his brother's friends even though he's not cool and usually ends up being awkward and annoying".

Frank: Even though I'm technically the youngest. Fortunately, the title of Kid Brother went to Mikey before people could realize that. :]

Ray: No, we knew you were the baby of the band 'cuz you're so short, but Mikey is more fun to pester.

Frank: True true.

Brian: Now we get to Frank, speaking of which, who is perhaps one of the most complex characters in all of the Scenario Universe. That's because he has three separate personalities. First, we have regular Frank, who is pretty chill and helps to keep Gerard in check when we're not around.

Frank: 'Sup.

Worm: However, if you hit him on the head hard enough...*hits him with a fire hydrant*

Frank: X_@

Worm: Now he is FRnak.

FRnak: Trombone washer nougat cracker, wallaby.

Worm: Um...translation?

John Lennon: *appears* I believe he said, "That was not cool, Worm."

FRnak: Eggplant.

John Lennon: "Exactly."

Worm: Thanks.

John Lennon: No problem my good man.

Gerard: :D *squee* YOU AND YOUR BRITISH ACCENT ARE MY BEST FRIEND MR. LEMONS!!!

Brian: Yes, John Lennon (or as Gerard calls him, "Mr. Lemons") frequently appears in scenarios. MCR saved him from being held hostage by Yoko in her evil wasp form, and he has been their friend ever since. He and Gerard are BFFs and he is the only one who speaks FRnak fluently, so he is useful to have around.

John Lennon: Indeed, but now I must be off to spread British accents to the world.

Gerard: DX NO! YOU CANNOT GO MR. LEMONS!!!

John Lennon: I'm not going anywhere Gerard, because I will alwxys be with you in spirit.

Gerard: =D

John Lennon: *opens his umbrella and flies awxy*

Feral: *appears* Going back to FRnak though, if you're writing him into a scenario, you take the first letter of each word he means to say, then put in another word that starts with that letter. For example, "Thank You For the Venom" would become "Trees Yellow Flapjacks toothbrush Vegetable". And he tends to stay in FRnak mode until it wears off, but we don't have time for that, so...*throws a coconut at his head*

Frank: Ow! Hey! I'm back to normal! Woot!

Feral: I am going to stick around a bit this time, because I know what's coming next and as Co-Founder of the Anti-Teenie Movement, it's my job to protect the people from what is about to be unleashed. *straps on her utility belt packed with shaving cream, hot wax, and razors*

Brian: Too true. For the sake of education, we have to release Leathermouth Frank.

Craig: That guy is not fucking amazing. :[

Worm: Still, it has to be done. *pulls out a box labeled "DO NOT OPEN THIS IF YOU VALUE YOUR SOUL!!!"*

Frank: D: Wait, don't I get a say in this?

Worm: Sorry man...*opens the box and a small whirlwind of facial hairs flies over to Frank and plasters to his face to create the Porn 'Stache*

Feral: *puts her hands on the razors in their holsters*

Frank: No! Nooooooooooooo! *transforms*

Gerard: D: It's hideous!

Leathermouth Frank: *Slipknot voice* I WILL DEVOUR YOUR SOUL AND STUFF YOUR COLD DEAD CORPSE WITH MARSHMALLOWS! ALL LIFE WILL BE CRUSHED BENEATH MY FEET! ALL OF EXISTENCE WILL CEASE TO EXIST WHEN I CRUSH IT IN MY-

Feral: Too much! *whips out her cans of shaving cream and sprays them all over Frank's face*

Leathermouth Frank: *screeches* YOUR DOOM WILL BE SWIFT! YOUR PAIN SHALL BE INFINITE! YOUR-

Feral: *quickly pulls out her razor and shaves off the Porn 'Stache, then tosses the razor into Worm's box*

Frank: *pants* Thanks for that.

Feral: No problem. *disappears*

Brian: So that's Leathermouth Frank. He's scary and will eat your soul and shit.

Worm: However, there is one being that can save us.

Craig: *pulls back a curtain* The fucking amazing Bob Bryar!

Bob: Actually it's my beard that can save the universe. It is the Porn 'Stache's arch enemy, and its golden glory and awesomeness are the only things that can balance the 'Stache's evil and creepiness.

Brian: Bob has been absent from scenarios a bit lately, but like Worm and me, he's still in the band in the Scenario Universe. He is the sexy beast that steals all of Ray's fine honeys, he is Gerard's safety blanket, he is the one who sneaks cookies to Mikey when Gerard isn't looking, and as we just demonstrated he is the one thing that can save us all from Frank's Porn 'Stache.

Bob: Damn straight. I am also the resident ninja, using my superior skills to dodge cameras and appear invisible, to the point where people think I have actually left the band. No. I'm there, but you cannot see me unless I want you to see me.

Brian: Yep, that's Bob. Now we still have two more characters to introduce, but they, like Craig, Worm, and me, are secondary characters and don't have to be in every scenario.

James Dewees: *appears* I think Laurie would disagree.

Brian: So she would. This is James Dewees, keyboard king and shapeshifter extraordinaire. He owns several vehicles, all with long bad ass names, and they are all much bigger on the inside than the outside so they can hold rooms like the arcade or the pool or strip club.

James: The Van also recently got a Starbucks.

Gerard and Mikey: DIBS!

Mikey: I SAID IT FIRST!

Gerard: NO YOU DIDN'T! YOU DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING!

Mikey: YOU'RE JUST MAD BECAUSE I MAKE BETTER COFFEE THAN YOU DO!

Matt Cortez: *appears* Mikey, you aren't better than anyone at anything.

Mikey: YOU SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH MATT CORTEZ! DX

Brian: Yes, Mikey has much hatred towards the Matt Cortez because when Mikey was gone Matt aquired most of his fans.

Mikey: NO! HE STOLE THEM! LIKE HE TRIED TO STEAL MY PLACE IN THE BAND! WELL GUESS WHAT MISTER I HAVE BEEN HERE SINCE FOREVER AND WITHOUT MY THERE WOULD BE NO MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE SO WHY DON'T YOU JUST CRAWL INTO A HOLE AND DIE! >:|

Matt Cortez: ...your cat likes me better.

Mikey: YOU LEAVE BUNNY OUT OF THIS!!!

Worm: *restrains Mikey*

Brian: Thanks Worm. Anywxy, yes. Mikey hates Matt Cortez. Also, Matt is not quite aquainted with the insanity that goes on in MCR's daily life, so when crazy things happens he tends to freak out more than the boys do.

Matt Cortez: YOU STOLE THREE CARS!

Frank: We had to get the Comic Convention somehow...

Brian: Well, that seems to be everything. That's how the Scenario Universe works. It's very different from fanfics, not only because it has been approved of by the real MCR, but because it's more like a script than a story. It leaves more to the reader's imagination and is not quite as serious.

Craig: And it's wxy more fucking amazing than fanfics!

Worm: Ya, pretty much. And without sticking to the guidelines of this Universe, it's not really a scenario, it's just gibberish.

Feral: *appears* If you have anymore questions, just ask, but I think this covers it.

But aren't fanfics also just basically a 'what if this happened' kind of thing?

Also not trying to start drama or step on toes or anything, but I just don't understand even after reading that. :S

*edit* Oh and I'd also like to say I do think these are funny.

But aren't fanfics also just basically a 'what if this happened' kind of thing?

Also not trying to start drama or step on toes or anything, but I just don't understand even after reading that. :S

*edit* Oh and I'd also like to say I do think these are funny.

Major difference:

Fanfics - MCR has read and they no likey

Scenarios - MCR has read and they yes likey

End of story.

omg i did not know all of that XD i thought leathermouth Frank would come out when frank was very angry?

can i carry on writing scenarios if they are not completely but very similar to that description.........only i'm meaner to frank and nicer to Mikey but for no personal reason simply frank is easier to make fun of XD

hehe even that one was hilarious and it was explaining them lol

Major difference:

Fanfics - MCR has read and they no likey

Scenarios - MCR has read and they yes likey

End of story.

But who said they hate all fanfics?

To me, if a fan writes a fictional story/scenrio/comic, then it's all fan fiction. This is why I don't understand it. :S