Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Feralfire5000

Scenario Goodness

This thread is great I love all the Scenarios posted so far :)

Well since I wrote this when bored in lesson I may as well post it :)

() means someone is thinking

*a scream comes from the tour bus, Ray Bob and Frank who are outside a startled by the sound.

Bob: "What now?"

Ray: "I think we should go and see"

Frank: (Mikey toaster? maybe....)

*on the tour bus Gee is crouched on the floor cradling a cup of coffee, Mikey is trying to comfort him*

Bob: "What's happened?"

Gee: "There’s NO more coffee.........none it's all gone.........WHY"

Frank: (not the toaster then :( )

Mikey: "Wait a second there's no more coffee that means......." *faints*

Gee: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Ray: (this is getting ridiculous)

Bob: "We need to do something quick the show is in half an hour"

Gee: "I'm gonna go find coffee, if I’m not back...."

Bob: "Well start without you"

*Gee runs over to the green day tour bus and knocks on the door, Billie answers*

Billie: "Yes?"

Gee: "Mikey's fainted we need coffee please say you have some."

Billie: "MIKE, do we have any coffee?"

Mike: "No, but I’ll go with Gee to find some"

*they set off into Bakersfield but as Mike discovered there was no Starbucks! So they run back to the tour bus and Gee then goes onto the stage now desperate*

Gee: "Hey"

Fans: *scream*

Gee: "Anyone have coffee"

Ray: *tries to hide in fro as the embarrassment reaches him*

Fans: "sorry no"

*Mikey walks on stage looking very guilty*

Mikey: "erm guys it would appear that the coffee had been placed in the wrong cupboard, however as to the last jar that went missing I have discovered it was the fro!"

Ray and fro: *skulk in the corner*

So in the end the show was played and everyone was happy.....except the fro which now has a lifelong ban from coffee.

@Candy Killer: Your scenario reminded me of one I wrote once upon a time called "If You Give the Wxy Brothers Twenty Gallons of Really Strong Coffee and a Stack of Vintage Video Games".

ENJOY OR ELSE!!!

-at the My Chem house-

Mikey: *has a crazed look in his eye* OMFG GERARD I JUST HAD THE GREATEST IDEA EVER!

Gerard: - _ - What now bag of bones I call my brother?

Mikey: WELL I WENT TO GET THE MAIL TODAY AND SOME NICE STRANGER GAVE ME THIS BIG TANK FULL OF COFFEE AND A STACK OF ALL THE OLD VIDEO GAMES WE USED TO PLAY WHEN WE WERE KIDS BUT YOU BROKE BECAUSE YOU WERE A SORE LOSER AND ALL THAT CRAP AND I THINK WE SHOULD JUST TAKE A WEEK OFF OF EVERYTHING AND JUST PLAY VIDEO GAMES AND DRINK COFFEE UNTIL WE RUN OUT OF BOTH OF THEM!!!

Gerard: O_O! OMFSELF THAT IS THE GREATEST IDEA EVER!!! =D

Mikey: YA BUT IF YOU WANT COFFEE YOU'D BETTER HURRY UP BECAUSE I ALREADY HAD LIKE FIVE CUPS OF IT!!!

Gerard: D= *runs to get his share of the coffee* O_O! THIS IS THE GREATEST COFFEE EVER!!!

Mikey: I KNOW RIGHT??? *plops down in front of the TV where the game systems are all set up* LET'S FUCKING GO!

-two days later-

Gerard: HAHA I GOT THE POWER UP AND YOU DIDN'T!!! *takes a noisy sip of coffee* I'M GOING TO BEAT THE BOSS BEFORE YOU CAN!!!

Mikey: NO WXY BECAUSE I WON THAT REALLY COOL WEAPON SIX LEVELS BACK THAT'LL TOTALLY DEMOLISH THE BOSS AND YOUR DUMB POWER-UP!

Gerard: NO!

Mikey: YES!

Gerard: DAMN IT I SAID NO! *punches Mikey*

Mikey: D=< THAT IS IT! *punches in the code that drains half of Gerard's lives and puts them in his character*

Gerard: D= WE SWORE WE'D NEVER USE THAT AGAINST EACH OTHER!

Mikey: I CHANGED MY MIND! DEAL WITH IT!

Ray: *walks in wearing earmuffs* Um, guys, you've kinda been nonstop yelling at each other for two days, and you ate all the Doritos, which is like, really not cool. When are you guys going to be done?

Gerard: EAT MY FIREBALLS YOU STUPID CHEATER!!!

Mikey: EAT MY LONGSWORD YOU CRYBABY!

Ray: That's what he said! :D *reaches out to get a cup of the Wxy bros "special" coffee*

Gerard and Mikey: *in unison, turning to Ray and making really frightening faces* YOU TOUCH THAT COFFEE AND WE'LL SHAVE EVERY HAIR OFF YOUR BODY WITH A RUSTY TOOTHPICK!

Ray: O_O!

Mikey: JINX! YOU OWE ME A SODA!

Gerard: DX FUCK YOU!

Ray: O_O...I'm...just...going to...leave now...and tell the others we should consider moving...

-a week later-

Bob: *is in the kitchen with Frank and Ray* Are those two done yet?

Gerard: *from the living room* DAMN IT THAT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN! WE HAVE TO RESTART THE GAME!

Mikey: *also from the living room* OH NO YOU DON'T I'M ON FUCKING LEVEL 37!

Gerard: FUCK YOU I'M DOING IT!

-pause-

Mikey: DAMN IT I HATE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH RIGHT NOW!!!

Frank: - _ - Nope, and that just set them back like, another day and a half.

Ray: We need an intervention.

Bob: We need to cut off their coffee supply. That stuff's making them vicious.

Frank: *has his sly idea face on* Hmmmmmmmmm...

-One genius plan later-

Gerard: HAHA! PEW PEW PEW PEW! TAKE THAT YOU DUMB ALIEN!

Mikey: DAMN IT GERARD I WANTED TO KILL THAT ALIEN!!!

Gerard: TOO BAD I ALREADY KILLED IT!

Mikey: DX MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

Ray: Hey guys! Oh, cool, I remember this game! Did you find the secret level that lets you trade points for lives and power-ups yet?

Gerard and Mikey: D= *loud gasp* THE WHAT???

Ray: Hmmm...it might take me a while to remember...keep playing and be on the lookout for a tower with triangular antennae on top.

Gerard: I'M GOING TO FIND IT FIRST!

Mikey: NO YOU FUCKING WON'T I WILL!!!

Ray: *signals to the others*

Bob and Frank: *sneak up behind the very distracted Wxy brothers and start siphoning their coffee into another container and refilling theirs with Decaf*

Gerard: I SEE THE TRIANGLE!

Mikey: THAT'S A TRAPEZOID YOU MORON!

Gerard: SHOWS YOU! THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS A TRAPEZOID!

Mikey: Oh...right...BUT IT'S STILL NOT A TRIANGLE!!!

Gerard: WATCH ME! *has his character run to the tower and gets hit by a sniper* DAMN IT!!!

Frank: *whispers* Okay, we got it all, let's get out of here.

Bob: Totally.

Frank: ...But first I wanna see what's so special about this coffee...*pours himself a cup and takes a big gulp* O_O!

Bob: How is it?

Frank: O_O!!!

Bob: Is that good or bad?

Frank: *hoarse whisper* I can see the universe trying to eat itself...with chopsticks made of jello...

Bob: O_o...I'm going to take that as...good, in a bad wxy.

Mikey: *bolts up* O_O! MY COFFEE SENSES ARE TINGLING! *looks over his shoulder* D=! FRANK DRANK OUR SPECIAL COFFEE!!!

Gerard: D= OH NOES HE DI-IN'T!

Frank: @_@ *twitch twitch*

Ray: O_O! Uh-oh, I know that face...

Frank: @_x *convulses*

Ray: D= TAKE COVER!

Gerard: DX NOT UNTIL I DEFEAT THE END BOSS!!!

Leathermouth Frank: YOUR DOOM BEGINS NOW! *stomps on the TV*

Gerard: D= NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOES!!!

Mikey: D= ALL OUR SAVE DATA! LOST!!!

LM Frank: *Godzilla screeches* *picks up the giant coffee container and chugs it all*

Gerard and Mikey: D= OUR COFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

LM Frank: *Godzilla screech* *grows ten times his original size and grows a tail*

Everyone buy Frank: D= LEATHERMOUTH FRANKZILLA, ON COFFEE!!!

Brian: *walks in from a hole in the wall* Hey guys, how's it hanging?

Bob: Not much man, Frank's just about to destroy the universe.

Brian: Bummer. Anything I can do to help?

Bob: Um, dunno, what can defeat a fifty-foot tall Frankzilla on coffee?

Brian: Um, what about a fifty-foot Zombie FRnak on a sugar high from Twizzlers?

Bob: That might do it! Know where to find one?

Brian: Sure, I've got him on speed dial. *pulls out his phone and hits a button* Hello?...Yep...yep...That's right, on coffee...Wait, was that "gloomy monkey" or "roomy monkey"?...Oh! Awesome!...What?...Oh, okay. See you in less than five seconds then...Kthxbai!

The Sky: =O *goes all dark and vortexy*

Ray: *points to the sky* Look! Out of the sky!

Mikey: Is it a bird?

Gerard: Is it a plane?

Bob: No, it's a fifty-foot tall Zombie FRnak on Twizzlers, it's stupid what you just said.

Zombie FRnak: *falls out of the vortex* $_9 BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMS!!!

LM Frankzilla: O_o? *shrugs* *Godzilla screech*

Zombie FRnak: BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMS!!!

-battle ensues-

-four hours and many destroyed buildings later-

LM Frankzilla: X_X *falls over and shrinks to his normal size*

Zombie FRnak: Android donkey cucumber blizzards! *is sucked back into the vortex*

Brian: *is sitting nonchalantly on a pile of rubble gazing at the sky* Well there you have it, Zombie FRnak on Twizzlers saved the day.

Bob: *is sitting next to him* Yep.

Ray: But now we know...

Everyone: *in unison* Never, ever give the Wxy brothers twenty gallons of coffee and a stack of vintage video games.

Teh Ended. :]

I'm gonna be keeping my scenarios in the random thread my friends and I have in Randomness (titled "St Ladders Day: The Return.) But I'll do an impromptu one now cause I'm in a good mood. xD

Mikey: -stares longingly at his unicorn plushie.-

Gerard: -holding open a garbage bag.- Toss it in. You didn't want them to know you liked them, you told me to tell them that you hate them. And look what happened. Imagine that. They believed me.

Laurie: -poof.- For the record, you're a lying liar that is lying. -poofs away.-

Mikey: Anyway, yeah. >__> I love them.

Gerard: Well, guess what... you don't anymore.

Mikey: WHYYYYYYYY?

Frank: HEY GUYS. I just adopted thirty puppies!

Gerard and Mikey: O______O WHY?

Frank: For the hell of it! -lays on the ground playing with the puppies.-

Gerard: Ooookay then.

Ray: -walks in with James.- Hey guys! Me and James just got back from the clubhouse--OOF!

James: -hits Ray.- He means my badass bitch smexin' tearin' ass machine AKA the boat.

Ray: Yeah.

Mikey: What clubhouse?

Gerard: -____-; Shut up, Mikey. They were talking about a boat.

Pedicone: -fizzles in.- Uhm. Excuse me? Where am I?

Gerard: OH HI THERE! You're in a scenario.

Pedicone: Scenario?

Gerard: -nod.-

Pedicone: And that is?

Mikey: What if things that the MCRmy writes. We actually think some of the old ones were funny.

Pedicone: Oh, okay.

Gerard: You'll do great, kid. -walks over to a boulder, and pets.- Good penguin.

James: We should call a meeting. Ray? Pedicone?

Gerard: Can I come?

James: Ahahahahahahaha.

Gerard: :]

James: Ahahahaha...ha... ha.. ...

James: O__O

Gerard: Can I?

James: >=( NO.

Gerard: YOU'RE A POOPY FACE.

James: NO YOU'RE NOT.

Gerard: YES I AM... WAIT... WHAT?

James: Precisely. -leaves with Ray and Pedicone.-

Mikey: -tosses unicorn plushie into trash.- Its better this way, now they won't put unicorns with me in Scenarios.

Jubilee The Unicorn: Mikey! Would you like to go on an adventure? =D

Mikey: -jaw drop.- YES. OMFG YES I DO.

JTU: Hop on for adventure!

Mikey: -Hops on.- WEEEEE!

JTU: -flies into sky.-

-fades to black.-

Laurie: This is what happens when you get Liar Liar Plants For Hire Gerard to tell us you don't like Unicorns, Michael James. We know your game. You like them, but want to be manly. But you're a long way from that. Thank you and goodnight.

I'm gonna be keeping my scenarios in the random thread my friends and I have in Randomness (titled "St Ladders Day: The Return.) But I'll do an impromptu one now cause I'm in a good mood. xD

=D YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! Laurie scenarios! I shall celebrate impromtuily!

Mikey: O_o Is that even a word?

Gerard: Yes, it's in my new dictionary. *holds up a fishbowl full of shredded paper*

Mikey: Hey wait, isn't that Juan's fishbowl?

Gerard: ...?

Mikey: You know? Juan? Your special fish friend who you got from your special lady friend AKA your "sandwich buddy"?

Gerard: Doesn't ring a bell.

Mikey: Your fish! How could you forget your fish!

Gerard: I told you, fish don't ring bells. They prefer to knock.

Mikey: ...um...

Frank: *arrives on the scene riding a dog sled pulled by his various pets* My Gerard Senses were tingling.

Random Fangirl: *appears* =D WOOO! FRERARD!

Mikey: ...

Frank: ...

Gerard: ...kangaroo?

Frank: *unleashes his dogs on the fangirl*

Random Fangirl: D: *is eaten by puppies*

Frank: Anyray, I sensed that Gerard was being extra spesh and needed help.

Mikey: Ya, he has Juan's fishbowl, but Juan isn't in it and Gerard doesn't seem to remember who Juan is.

Frank: Simple. Hey! Gerard!

Gerard: =D Frank! When did you get here?

Frank: *puffs up his face like a fish* Hola.

Gerard: *looks down at the fishbowl full of shredded newspaper and girly shrieks* MY FISHY!!! SOMEONE HAS STOLEN MY FISHY!!!

Feral: *descends from the rafters* *dramatic voice-over tone* WHO STOLE JUAN THE FISHY? We're asking YOU the audience to decide who is responsible! The shocking conclusion will happen...later! *ninja-leaps back into the rafters*

Gerard: D: Scary ninja girl stole my fishy!

Feral: No, but I know who did. ...or do I? STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT!

@Candy Killer: Your scenario reminded me of one I wrote once upon a time called "If You Give the Wxy Brothers Twenty Gallons of Really Strong Coffee and a Stack of Vintage Video Games".

hehe well it's fun to write scenarios about coffee ;)

okay really bored so gonna make on up now XD

*the guys are on stage about to play the show but no one can find Ray, Frank has taken to searching under amps and bob is sitting embarrassed in the corner as Gee tries to keep the crowd from boredom by dancing, doing odd walks and trying to do an English accent. So Mikey sets off to find ray. After looking round the whole venue he finds ray hiding in the corner reading what looks like fanfics*

Mikey: Ray what are you doing?

Ray: Ummm nothing *thinks* look Mikey behind you *points* someone is stealing your unicorns.

Mikey: *looks* when he looks back ray is gone.

*Ray hides in another corner and this time decides to be all techy and tries to improve MCRmy.com which crashes*

Ray: "oops"

Mikey: "found you!"

Ray: "ahhhhh, quickly fro think of something, what do mean you can't talk cause your hair, that’s just making excuses.... Mikey why won't you leave me alone"

Mikey: (ah geez he's forgotten, this may explain why he's always late) Umm Ray there’s a show now, gee's been trying to keep the crowd occupied and well, this is gee were talking about.

Ray: well why didn't you just say so. *they run back to the stage*

*Gee is now telling the crowd about the time Mikey stuck a fork in the toaster and doesn’t notice Mikey standing behind him....*

Gee: *turns round and sees an angry Mikey* "erm err hey"

Mikey: *Grabs the mic* "So you guys always wonder if gee feeds me well he doesn't and it is all because I filmed him playing peter pan and of course because I destroyed that stick figure, so if you guys want to see that video wait outside and I play it to you after the show"

Gee: "That’s it I’m banning you from coffee" *fight starts*

*the fight finally ends and the guys play the show, but because Ray crashed the site the video of gee playing peter pan was lost and Mikey couldn't play it to the fans however Mikey did get his coffee*

the end

I want to repost Laurie's and Danica's entire MCR Storytime Scenario, but it's 114 pages long and it would take forEVER to upload. Also, I need their permission first. In the meantime, here's a shortie, but a goodie. It's an old one, so Juan the fishie is still there, but in real time HE IS MISSING! WHO STOLE JUAN THE FISHIE??? FIND OUT AFTER THESE MESSAGES FROM OUR SUPREME OVERLORDS!

The boys: *watching cartoons*

Gerard: *is lying on the bed on his stomach swinging his legs in the air with fuzzy slippers on his feet* Teehee, I love this show, especially when that one character does that thing to that other character and makes the other character feel bad about himself.

Ray: - _ - You would...

Gerard: *throws a fuzzy slipper at Ray* You look like a cow in a wig.

Ray: D:

Fro: *hisses*

Frank: *is on the floor sitting against the bed eating popcorn* Oh dude, that one girl in this show is totally hot. I mean seriously, few people can pull off the caricature-in-a-bikini look like she can. And she keeps dynamite in her bra. :]

Gerard: Is it possible to be in love with something that technically doesn't exist?

Mikey: Yes.

Gerard: No.

Mikey: Yes.

Gerard: No.

Mikey: YES.

Gerard: NO.

Mikey: >:|

Gerard: >:|

Mikey: >:[

Gerard: DX DAMN IT MIKEY! *throws his other fuzzy slipper at Mikey*

Matt Cortez: :D Haha!

Mikey: FUCK YOU AND YOUR MOM'S FACE MATT CORTEZ!

Frank: =O You did not just talk smack about Matt's mom's face!

Mikey: I'd rather smack Matt's mom's face and tell her she's should have just shot the stork when it was delivering Matt. >:|

Matt Cortez: *reeeeeeeeeally pissed off*

Gerard: *laughs* Oh Mikey, you know the stork isn't real. Babies are sold on the black market in the basements of Dunkin Donuts. :]

Matt Cortez: *smoke actually starts to come out of his ears*

Ray: Oh...shiet.

Bob: - _ - Mikey, you are a fucking moron sometimes.

Mikey: YOUR FACE TOO!

Bob: O_o...>:[ *is also really pissed off now*

Frank:...Um, Mikey, maybe you should stop pissing off all the people in this room would could beat you up...

Gerard: Which is everybody! :D Holla!

Juan: Hola!

Gerarld: No Juan, holla, not hola.

Juan: Hola.

Gerard: :] Smart fishie.

Mikey: >:|

Mikey: YOU ARE A FAT NEANDERTHAL AND I'M NOT SORRY I RUINED YOUR DUMB PICTURE WHEN WE WERE KIDS!

Gerard: D: *reaches for another fuzzy slipper but grabs his foot instead and somehow manages to throw himself at Mikey*

Mikey: X_X

Frank: Serves you right...*goes back to eating popcorn and watching cartoons* Dayum, I wish I was a cartoon so I could have a shot with that bikini babe. =/

This is a hint of some of the insanity that happened in the Storytime Scenario Thread...

Gerard: -Wakes up and rubs eyes- I think I've finally found out what rum is, guys. Is it a type of shoe horn?

Suburb Family: O_O!

Gerard: Wow, Bob. When did you dye your hair brown and put it into a nice combover?

Suburb Dad: Um, what are you doing in our car.

Gerard: Gosh Bob you're SO stupid. We're going to the comic book convention, remember? :D

Suburb Son: Mommy, who is this strange smelly man?

Gerard: LISTEN FRANK. :@ YOU DON'T SMELL SO NICE EITHER SO SHUT YOUR HOOTENANNY.

Suburb Son: Actually, my name is Jonathan. :)

Gerard: Oh are we role playing now? Okay I'm Betty! Bob, you can be Leonardo.

Suburb Dad: Um well--

Gerard: And Ray, you can be Vanessa. You look like a Vanessa.

Suburb Mom: Who is Ray--

Gerard: Matt Cortez, you're cute. You can be Tula. :D

Suburb Daughter: Um--

Gerard: ... Mikey, you don't have a name. You're a dog.

Dog: O_O.

Gerard: So where we going!

Suburb Dad: Well, we were just going to our family reunion.

Gerard: Oh sweet, I'll play the crazy uncle who comes to only eat the potato salad and make crude jokes.

My favourite is the bit it the abandoned hotel in the middle of the desert :')

Oh yes, where Gerard and Juan are in the shower and...well...I won't spoil it for any of you newbies. You'll just have to wait until I get Laurie's permission to post it. ;]