You Cannot Destroy Me Wristbands

zippymonster

5713263141_1a1df748a3_b.jpg

I was inspired by something Gerard had said awhile ago and I think it's such a positive message so I had these wristbands made up.

They're up for sale at my storehere

They're only $5 without shipping. And the shipping price might change if I can just use envelopes instead.

I hope you guys love them as much as I do!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I will be bringing some bracelets with me to the blink 182 and MCR show on the 17th at the susquehanna bank center. They'll only be $5. If you know you're going to want one, let me know and we can exchange numbers so we can find each other at the show. If not, just look around for me. I'll be in the reserved seating pit area

I would want to do that. If there's a big demand for them I sure would make them!

i'll probably end up buying the one you have already either way:) They're still for sale right? i need to find a way to order it without my mom finding out...the site is safe right? because im gonna use a debit card so...:/

I will be bringing some bracelets with me to the blink 182 and MCR show on the 17th at the susquehanna bank center. They'll only be $5. If you know you're going to want one, let me know and we can exchange numbers so we can find each other at the show. If not, just look around for me. I'll be in the reserved seating pit area

I might possibly want to buy one, and I'll be at that show... it just depends on if I'll have five dollars by then (I'm planning on buying a shirt there, and I don't know if I'll have money to spare from that.) I'll let you know probably later this week.

Archived