The Mcr Notebook

Koschei

Okay, here's my plan. I'm going to buy an ordinary notebook, decorate it and completely fill it with messages from the MCRmy (obviously that's where you guys come in). I'll be giving it to the band when I'm next at a show (which will we be ages away yet since they haven't announced anymore UK shows so no deadline so far) by any means necessary.

What I need you to do is send me your message (you can be totally creative here, for example, if you'd rather send a poem for the band, go for it. The only issue is length; obviously you have to consider the fact that I'm trying to fit in as many messages as possible so I can't accept 3 pages worth of stuff from one person :P ) along with your name and country (or state if that's what any of our American soldiers prefer; your choice). My e-mail is steph_rose91@hotmail.com

Have fun!

Looks like we had a similar idea. Interesting.

Not quite. The book will be staying with me; people simply send me what they want me to write on their behalf for the boys to read. Also, it's not actually about the Rmy, it's messages from the Rmy.

Not quite. The book will be staying with me; people simply send me what they want me to write on their behalf for the boys to read. Also, it's not actually about the Rmy, it's messages from the Rmy.

Pretty sweet. Hope it works out for you! :D

• 2 months later...

Archived