The Maine

kateverdalyn

They're great!

I've seen them 3 times I think. And I have pictures with John and Garrett.

I still need to listen to their latest stuff though. :P

me too, they have 4 shows here in the Philippines, i went to their 3 shows, that was one of the 3 shows ive seen!

john is my fave, sadly i dont have a pic with him.

me too, they have 4 shows here in the Philippines, i went to their 3 shows, that was one of the 3 shows ive seen!

john is my fave, sadly i dont have a pic with him.

John's also my favorite!

And they're all really nice. If you ever see them in concert again just wait at the tour buses after the show. Every time I saw them they always came out after.

John's also my favorite!

And they're all really nice. If you ever see them in concert again just wait at the tour buses after the show. Every time I saw them they always came out after.

really? i'll remember. hopefully they will come back! thanks for the tip.

Well they have Can't Stop Won't Stop, which is their first released album. But before that they have some songs that weren't released called The Way We Talk. And they have newer stuff than that that I myself still need to listen to. But i'd probably start at the Can't Stop Won't Stop album. :)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

i literally just got into them and they are AMAZING! i just finished listening to their album "Black & White" and it was really good, once i get enough money im buying it! lol i just now started listening to their album tht came out this year "Pioneer" and so far its good, tommorow im going to listen to EVERYTHING music from them. they are a good band and i cant wait till they come to houston again! ( i missed them last time they came because i didnt listen to them when they came, but nxt im for sure going!)

Archived