I Need Your Help For An Mcr Art Project!

killjoy_in_the_making

inspired by prettypoison's MCR killjoy name poster I decided that because holiday starts soon, I wanted to do an MCR relted project as well. My idea...a poster with drawings of all the killjoys whose names and descripitions I can get!!!! I'll probably have Gerard and co. in the center with smaller drawings of everyon elses all around and I'll post a bunch of pictures up here and on my deviantart when I'mm finished...now here's where you guys come in

please leave me: your killjoy name. a description of your killjoy with features and color schemes, and other preferences

example(using my killjoy):

name: Graffiti Gunner

appearance: brown shaggy hair, bright green eyes, light skin, tallsih

clothes: ripped dress shirt with tank underneath, ripped jeans with patches on the knees, vans, bottle of spray paint in thigh holster

colors: dark orange, green, blue

have fun, I'm counting on you!

edit: awesome job so far guys, keep your killjoys coming!

name: Radar Anomaly

appearance: Pink bangs/red hair, one blue/one green eye, tall, curvy

clothes: RYB(lasters) baseball tee, dark cutoffs, ripped lace tights over rainbow knee-high socks, motorcycle boots, black motorcycle jacket, studded cuff bracelet and many other rainbow bracelets/gloves, neon green/orange raygun

colors: rainbow

This is in reply to the other thread you posted, which I have deleted:

"Please do not post a topic more than once. If you wish to move the topic, please report it/contact a moderator and ask for the topic to be moved. I'm going to delete this thread (as it has no replies) and move the other one to Missions."

This is in reply to the other thread you posted, which I have deleted:

"Please do not post a topic more than once. If you wish to move the topic, please report it/contact a moderator and ask for the topic to be moved. I'm going to delete this thread (as it has no replies) and move the other one to Missions."

oh oops sorry, thanks for deleting it

This is pretty cool :D

I didnt/ dont have a killjoy name so i just used what i'm going to be and my old high school nickname...and it goes this wxy:

name: Dr Batty Bat

appearance: brown kinda curly long hair with red bangs, dark brown eyes, light skin, not tall not small, curvy.

clothes: a doctor's white coat over :D, a shirt could be ripped and black & yellow...ripped jeans, checkered red/black vans

colors: electric yellow, black and purple.

* it would be cool to have an scalpel or a syringe on one hand and a yellow Ray gun on the other hand

name: rocket bell

appearance: blond scruffy hair thats short and spiky-ish, brown eyes, freckles

Clothes: white cutoff shorts, lime green jacket with 3/4 sleeves, motorcylce boots, dark blue fingerless gloves, mask is dark blue with a big burgundy X on it, burgundy ray gun

colors: lime green, dark blue and burgundy

Name: Electric Rose

Appearance: Short blue-black afro, dark brown eyes, brown skin, short, broad shoulders, curvy hips

Clothes: Sleveless high-collar orange shirt, purple denim zip-up jacket witl a lot of band/anime/zone patches and badges on it, on the back is a curvy-rayed sun with red rays and an orange center, reads "Against the sun" on top, "We're" in the middle, and "The Enemy!" on the bottom; red skinny jeans (also with patches) with slight tears in the knees; black combat boots; cyberpunk/goth-ish goggles (worn on the head); studded belt with purple studs; black gloves; orange ray gun with a purple stripe across the barrel; wooden boomerang stored in her waistband

Colors: Purple and orange

Other stuff: If you can, somewhere on her clothes, I don't care where or what color, please write ねこもしゃくしもころしたがってよ!If not, I don't mind. :)

Thanks! ^_^ And if any of that is too much, you can omit anything you like.

Name: Summer Siren

Appearance: Blonde shaggy hair up in a side ponytail, Blue eyes, Medium height, lean with not many curves, 夏サイレン tattooed on her left arm.

Clothes: Skinny light purple jeans, black chuck taylors, white t shirt with rainbow on it, aviators, flying tigers jacket, white bandana around mouth with black stars on it. White and light purple raygun.

Colors: Light purple, White.

Thank you! This is gonna be so cool :)

Name: Sisiter Suicide

OutfiT: ripped leather jacket, fingerless gloves, skinny jeans with knee patches pockets and zippers, combat boots, studded belt, ray gun holster, red bandana,leather cuffs.

looks: light blue eyes, red and black makeup, blond and brown short choppy hair with red and black streaks

Archived