Mcr 10 Years Video

Googs

Hey killjoys :)

So I'm planning on making a video for MCR's ten years. If you would like to take part, all you have to do is write on a paper your "thank you message" to MCR (saying what they have done for you, how they changed your life etc..) and taking a video while holding the paper and saying "Thank you My Chemical Romance" in your native language (to show them they have fans all over the world). If you want, you can dress up in your killjoy costume. And it would be awesome if you could do in groups.

All videos must not exceed 15 seconds, and must be sent by email (attachment not links) to georgidag@hotmail.com . And please, the only sound in your video will be your voice, as I'll add a song in the background after.

ALL submissions will be in the video, no matter how many I get.

The deadline is on August the 7th.

If you have any questions, you can tweet me (@DrBoomMCR) or email me.

There are sooo many 10 years videos people are making, and I'm not sure which ones I like, but I'll definitely do this one. It's simple, not too ambitious, and easy to do. I'll get right on this soon.

Does every person have to say "Thank you" out loud, because I would rather my part be silent, but I'll say it if I have to? I mean, I won't increase the diversity because I'm sure there will be plenty of other Americans!

There are sooo many 10 years videos people are making, and I'm not sure which ones I like, but I'll definitely do this one. It's simple, not too ambitious, and easy to do. I'll get right on this soon.

Does every person have to say "Thank you" out loud, because I would rather my part be silent, but I'll say it if I have to? I mean, I won't increase the diversity because I'm sure there will be plenty of other Americans!

Your part can be silent if you want :)

When do you need this? We have killjoys picnics (meet ups) in finland 23.7. (IMCRD, in four different cities at the same time)

You mentioned about doing it in groups... Maybe we could film us screaming "thank you for everything" in finnish?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived