What Movie Is This From? Jared Leto

bmsmcr

I watched it last night for the first time. At the end when the SPOILER ALERT!!!! leaf fell into the circle and Anna was there and Nemo opened his eyes I got chills and goose bumps, that was a magical moment and everything made sense all of a sudden. I loved the movie, Leto is quite the good actor.

Does anyone know what movie this is from? I found the GIF on tumblr and it didn't say. I don't think it's Lord of War cause I just watched that and I don't remember this happening. Any ideas?tumblr_lmgusx9YHX1qkfnpoo1_500.gif

i've seen this many times. it from the movie "Mr. Nobody"

i love that movie. its kinda weird from the start but in the end you will get the whole story.

• 4 weeks later...

I saw Lord of War once cuz it had Jared in it- I typically hate that type of movie. I'm sorry if this spoils it for anybody, but WHY'D HE HAVE TO BE SHOT TO HELL! My friend has Requiem for a Dream (not sure how she got it anymore) but her mom didn't let her watch it cuz of what it was like.

My friend has Requiem for a Dream (not sure how she got it anymore) but her mom didn't let her watch it cuz of what it was like.

I love Requiem For A Dream. That's understandable I guess, I watched it without my parents knowing...

Archived