Other Language Bands

Sassiyaki_Killer

My second favourite band is Seether, and they are originally from South Africa. Although most of their songs are in English, this is one of my favourites (it's a hidden track on an album) (sung in Afrikaans):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAD01nCByXw

I also really love Rammstein, Eisbrecher and Eisenfunk who are German bands.

i like the version of monsoon that tokio hotel did that's not in english. isn't it german or something like that?

on a completely different note, i love the gipsy kings, it's my mom's fault. my dad took my sisters and me on walks to the bluffs by my house to watch the sunset and when we got home my mom would have all of the french doors and the windows wide open and she would be blasting her spanish music as loud as the stereo would go. then my dad would grab her and they would dance. my favorite is when they danced to "volare". i wish they did stuff like that now. it's really strange cause i'm super picky with the music i listen to. and then there's this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNgSeJzLJFc

I used to listen to a tiny bit of Jrock and Tokio Hotel, I don't listen to either anymore.

And this doesn't really count but I did a Spanish project on Spanish music so I've been exposed to that I guess? But I don't listen to it.

Disidente, they are from Guadalajara, Jalisco B)

Check them out (:

so, what do you think?

I'm loving their sound :D going to have to check them out.

I sometimes listen to a couple of songs from Mana at times, my mom always blares out musica de Banda like El Recordo (with the original line-up), parents always put Vicente Fernandez, and other artist Rancheras. Los Bukis whenever my dad puts them on. I sometimes hate listening to artist from the oldies because they sound so damn depressing it irritates me because all they sing about is love. Los Tigres Del Norte I'll listen to and Tucanes De Tijuana.

Everytime I listen to Los Temerarios and Bronco reminds me of my childhood. :)

It's an old video

I'm loving their sound :D going to have to check them out.

I sometimes listen to a couple of songs from Mana at times, my mom always blares out musica de Banda like El Recordo (with the original line-up), parents always put Vicente Fernandez, and other artist Rancheras. Los Bukis whenever my dad puts them on. I sometimes hate listening to artist from the oldies because they sound so damn depressing it irritates me because all they sing about is love. Los Tigres Del Norte I'll listen to and Tucanes De Tijuana.

Everytime I listen to Los Temerarios and Bronco reminds me of my childhood. :)

It's an old video

:D:D

You are so cool.

You just mentioned everything I grew up listening to

Los Temerarios are greatt but yes they are depressing lol

I really like Los Bukis too :)

Also my parents used to play a lot of cumbia

would you happen to be mexican?

:D:D

You are so cool.

You just mentioned everything I grew up listening to

Los Temerarios are greatt but yes they are depressing lol

I really like Los Bukis too :)

Also my parents used to play a lot of cumbia

would you happen to be mexican?

I don't consider Temerarios depressing even though they do fall in that category, but true shit I'm Mexican. My dad plays a lot of cumbia which I forgot to mention as well XD

I don't consider Temerarios depressing even though they do fall in that category, but true shit I'm Mexican. My dad plays a lot of cumbia which I forgot to mention as well XD

That's all my mom used to play before like some really old cumbia from el salvador

now she's actually into the new stuff of today haha

Being Danish, I obviously listen to a lot of Danish music. I listen to some Swedish music too.

Gorilla Angreb (Gorilla Attack) - Mit lille sorte æg (My Little Black Egg)

Punk-rock band from Copenhagen, no longer playing though

Skitsystem (Shit System) - Profithysteri (Profit hysteria)

Käng punk/crust punk from Sweden

As the danish bastard I am, I really like Celina Ree

This is Celina Ree - Når du rør ved mig (when you touch me)

And I also like Magtens Korridorer

This is Magtens Korridorer (corridors of power) - Pandora

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXXv-JUB9TU&feature=related

Also like Niarn. and The Dreams but they do sing in english too.

there is probably MUCH more but, whatever xD

Being mexican, I was exposed to a lot of mexican music when i was growing up, particularly ranch music. I've listened to los tigres del norte, los tucanes and Intocable along with belanova and camila. However being the rocker I am, I tend to lean more towards spanish alternative rock :P I like volovan, masappan, Zoe, and my most favorite spanish rock band, panda ^-^ Recently I discovered a few more though such as sofi, henin, and de uno en uno but they all have a similar sound but oh well. They'll grow on me xD

One of my favorite songs from Panda

1st and only song i've heard from them. They're pretty good though

Archived