Lost Alone

SuperEjlis

I really wasn't fond of them when I saw them in Glasgow. Felt bored during their entire set (luckily The Blackout kicked things off though).

Not sure why I'm so unfond of them...

I agree!

I was at this Gig too, and although I thought it was alright to listen to, it wasn't anything that got you in the mood for a hyper gig.

(Unlike like you said The Blackout.. where everyone went crazy haha)

I was at Glasgow and Newcastle and I quite liked them. I've seen them before at smaller shows and they were really good. No, I'm definitely keeping an eye out for them.

They seemed to get on better in Newcastle, I admit but I'm definitely hoping they get their break. You can't really be a big band until you have a big fanbase, really. :\

I'm looking forward to an album a lot! :D

I really wasn't fond of them when I saw them in Glasgow. Felt bored during their entire set (luckily The Blackout kicked things off though).

Not sure why I'm so unfond of them...

yeah same in Sweden. me and my friend just kept checking what time it was, sending eachother the "aren't they done soon?"-looks. they had like one or two okay songs, but not something i'll even bother to check up on youtube. 5 years ago i probably would've loved them

the thing we have most fun about now though is their hard, failed work to wake us up XD Lost . alone . LOST! . alone. :'DD the Lost side was all into it and the alone part was asleep. think about the tickle me emo voice and that's pretty much what the alone side sounded like. XD

Ooooh I like Lost Alone, I saw them back when they played with MCR in 2007, and then (completely by chance) I met these two guys at a Party one night, one of them was the Tour Manager for the Kerrang Tour, and the other was like, a session drummer for one of the support bands I think. Anyway, they were really cool and put me on the Guestlist for Kerrang, all over and done with, thought that would be the end of it. Then two weeks later, I got a text from one of the guys, asking me if I wanted guestlist for the upcoming My Chemical Romance show here in Dublin (which was awesome, because I'm a broke student and had no money to pay for the ticket). Obviously I said yeah, and tears of joy ensued. Myself and three friends of mine ended up street teaming for Lost Alone outside before the show to kinda say thanks for the guestlist passes. Afterwards I even convinced them to come out and Par-Tay with us. It was pretty cool, they're really nice guys. And really tall.

This is me & Mark, and the hero who got me on the guestlist, after the show :3

Day old make up and a tear stained face and the fact I was kind of drunk don't make for a pretty face.

a1o6x4.jpg

Naturally I look sweaty and crap but lads, it's ok, it was after seeing MCR ;) ACCEPTABLE!

I found at the Wembley Arena concert (WHICH WAS AWESOME!!) they didn't connect with the crowd compared with how The Blackout did. But I was reading Kerrang a couple of weeks ago and they were really bitchy about that whole concert especially to Lost Alone which really wasn't right for them to do. Plus also the bitching they did about MCR and The Blackout really wasn't nice and I didn't agree with any of it :angry: Especially because MCR was amazing as usual :D

I've seen Lost Alone 5 Times, as a supporting act of the last MCR Tour. At first I didn't really like them. The Blackout and MCR were so awesome, I didn't really notice Lost Alone. But they've gotten better and better! I think they are a pretty good live band, I like their songs and they are so lovely to their fans! I guess they made signings after every show I went to, they talked to their fans for minutes and everyone was allowed to take some pictures with them.

I found at the Wembley Arena concert (WHICH WAS AWESOME!!) they didn't connect with the crowd compared with how The Blackout did. But I was reading Kerrang a couple of weeks ago and they were really bitchy about that whole concert especially to Lost Alone which really wasn't right for them to do. Plus also the bitching they did about MCR and The Blackout really wasn't nice and I didn't agree with any of it :angry: Especially because MCR was amazing as usual :D

I was at the same concert and that article was written awfully.

I really enjoyed their music, but weren't as good as connecting as The Blackout though.

Saw them in London, and thought they were incredibly boring to be honest. I'm never a fan of two support bands - I think it's incredibly un-needed. I used to be a fan of The Blackout a few years ago, and stopped listening to their music to 3 years, sort of just growing out of it. Nevertheless, they have a good stage presence.

LostAlone... what can I say... BRILLIANT BAND!!! So much love for them!

I really love the music, the melodies and lyrics, so beautiful. Say No To The World is on constant repeat currently.

I'm also exited to hear the new album... can't wait!

Also, if you like LostAlone and you live in the UK: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=199996136689137

They're playing a gig in London on March 29th, they're a great live band, make sure to check them out!

If you don't know them yet, here are some live videos :) concerning Wembley: I thought they were good, but I heard the band state themselves several times now that they thought they sucked and that they were quite unhappy with how they played there. And from the other support gigs on the MCR tour (been to 6 shows within 5 weeks) I can only confirm that they got better every damn day! :D

When I found out they'd be supporting MCR I gave them a listen and really liked them. I thoroughly enjoyed their set at Wembley and in Birmingham, and as others have said, they're great to their fans! So yeah, I can't wait for their new album!

I hadn't listened to them at all when I first saw them with MCR last week, and I thought they were really great.

Everyone who has seen them and didn't like them were at UK gigs, though.

I saw them in Sweden, and the crowd were really excited actually, maybe that made a difference?

Also, they were the only support band when I saw them, The Blackout wasn't there, who I am quite sure is a better live band. :)

When they supported MCR in Oslo, I definitely was impressed by a couple of their songs. Some were okay and some just had me raise an eyebrow. It was very varied..

That said, I have some "pointers" if you will; I believe the stage was too big for them (and this wasn't even a huge stage). Being three guys, where the only one doing any moving at all was the singer, their "show" factor was kind of non-existant. The drummer obviously can't run around stage and the singer, well, he had to sing most of the time, but he had some running around which was definitely appriciated.

I must also add that listening to their stuff online, trying to find back my favorites from the show, I wasn't really impressed. Where they put on a couple of awesome songs live, their studio work sadly didn't measure up.

I might be having unpopular opinions here, but with all this said, I'd love to see them again (maybe on a bit smaller stage).

I must also add that listening to their stuff online, trying to find back my favorites from the show, I wasn't really impressed. Where they put on a couple of awesome songs live, their studio work sadly didn't measure up.

I guess the stuff you couldn't find is from the new album, which should be out soon. What I heard from playing live so far got me really exited. :]

I guess the stuff you couldn't find is from the new album, which should be out soon. What I heard from playing live so far got me really exited. :]

That might be why I for the life of me couldn't find that one song I got really into..

I am signed up to their mailing list, so I'm hoping there will be a pretty mail in my inbox soon telling me it's out. :]

Archived