Honda Civic Tour - 9/21/11 - Atlanta, Ga Lakewood Amphitheater

xxdeathnotronic

Hey everyone. I figured I'd go ahead and make this thread.

Hopefully, if things go well, I'll be there. Who else?

If you've never been to Lakewood, and have some questions... ask them! I've been there a lot (twice for MCR actually), and I know others on here have been there before so we can answer your questions! And if this is your first show, you can ask general questions if you have them. :)

So, there.. SOCIALIZE!

My group has pit tickets, the pit isn't on the venue map. Pit tickets for HCT are all messed up due to that Blink 182 VIP thing. My friend bought mine, so I don't know what you needed to look for.

I think there is like 4 sections that aren't covered I think... but I know for sure the majority of it is covered, and it will be rain or shine I think as the stage is covered. They'll have screens for people who have lawn seats.

My group has pit tickets, the pit isn't on the venue map. Pit tickets for HCT are all messed up due to that Blink 182 VIP thing. My friend bought mine, so I don't know what you needed to look for.

I think there is like 4 sections that aren't covered I think... but I know for sure the majority of it is covered, and it will be rain or shine I think as the stage is covered. They'll have screens for people who have lawn seats.

Thanks for all the info so does the 102 section start at A-Y right? well im L so i was curious just how far away I would be from the stage like how deep is the pit usually at aarons? there will be the 11 rows in front of me plus how much for the pit? If you could even give me a good guess from past experiences I would be extremely grateful

Hm.. Well the pit could be about 10 rows deep... maybe? Could be more, but people might end up packed in. I think the seated areas are a bit more elevated... I think I sat in 204 when I was at Warped Tour watching The Matches and it was a great view, though most people were in the pit and no one was in seats around as all Warped Tickets are GA meaning if you sitting in the seats then you're watching smalls bands on the small stages as the main stages are in the parking lot. But this will be everyone in the amphitheater for the show the whole time... The pit shouldn't obstruct your view, but I wouldn't really know. :/ I've not been in seats at a Lakewood besides that one time I mentioned and it doesn't count. xD

I could ask my friends that have been in seats... unless Vienna has been in seats. xD

• 2 weeks later...

This is my first REAL concert besides free shows and Bonnaroo. xD I live in Tennessee, so I was wondering if anyone else from out of state has ever been to Lakewood before? I'm nervous that it might be dangerous at night or something and was wondering about the traffic? Also, if section 206 was any good seating-wise? Thanks. :)

This is my first REAL concert besides free shows and Bonnaroo. xD I live in Tennessee, so I was wondering if anyone else from out of state has ever been to Lakewood before? I'm nervous that it might be dangerous at night or something and was wondering about the traffic? Also, if section 206 was any good seating-wise? Thanks. :)

HAH! Hello Fellow Tennessee person! :) I'm from TN, and I've been to Lakewood 6 times (Warped 05 thru 09 and Projekt Revolution 07.) I've only been there at night once, and it wasn't scary because we were still in the gates. As long as you're in the parking lot with the gates which is the main entrance.. you're safe, security keeps people out (Mostly cause the Buses park there.) And during the day, you'll just get scalpers. However, the area around Lakewood at night is pretty scary, but I mean... what place isn't scary at night? xD I was at the Tabernacle this year at Midnight the day of and we got bothered once, and then we had a dude who would just come check on us to keep people away from us. xD He was really nice.

Vienna's been there tons more than I have, though, and she's from out of Georgia, so if she sees this, she can elabourate.

But I would think that's a good choice!

HAH! Hello Fellow Tennessee person! :) I'm from TN, and I've been to Lakewood 6 times (Warped 05 thru 09 and Projekt Revolution 07.) I've only been there at night once, and it wasn't scary because we were still in the gates. As long as you're in the parking lot with the gates which is the main entrance.. you're safe, security keeps people out (Mostly cause the Buses park there.) And during the day, you'll just get scalpers. However, the area around Lakewood at night is pretty scary, but I mean... what place isn't scary at night? xD I was at the Tabernacle this year at Midnight the day of and we got bothered once, and then we had a dude who would just come check on us to keep people away from us. xD He was really nice.

Vienna's been there tons more than I have, though, and she's from out of Georgia, so if she sees this, she can elabourate.

But I would think that's a good choice!

Thanks for the info! I'm sorry if I sound a little noob-ish; I've just never done anything like this before and am kind of nervous about it. xD

• 2 months later...

So, I'm going to this show on Wed, and I have no one to go with (my closest friend has to work, so she can't make it). I'm not really aquatinted with MCRMY's members but apparently there's a lot of "meet ups", so I thought I might as well ask if there's anyone willing to hang with a lonely my chem fan :rolleyes:

This would obviously be much easier if I were, let's say in high school, but being in college, especially going to GSU, there's such a disconnect...

Archived