The Awake And Unafraid Project

jazzhandedbatman

tumblr_lmc1gpDrll1qhds6b.jpg

This is a simple project created by me - ride-on-anything-iero.tumblr.com a.k.a JazzHanded Batman a.k.a Chloe - to see how many of you out there on Tumblr are strong enough to say, “hey, you know what? I’m happy. I’m not afraid of what life’s going to throw at me.” And it’s also for those people who don’t think they are strong enough. Well, if this post gets used like it should, you’ll see you are surrounded by people who are willing to help you get through your bad times.

If you want to be part of this project, email me at c_j_clark@hotmail.co.uk, and send a picture of you and the words ‘I am not afraid to keep on living’. It can be on a piece of paper, it can be in an art form, it can be on your body. Anyway you like. But show the world how strong you are. And for all those people out there who don’t feel like they can send a picture, maybe one day you will be strong enough to be. Because if you send a picture, you are also willing to help anyone and everyone you can. You are willing to help someone to become as strong as you. Can you do that? Imagine how good you would feel if someone you’d talked to finally posted a picture of their ‘I am not afraid to keep on living.’? I’m sure that that feeling would be incredible.

So, to start you off, here is my ‘I am not afraid to keep on living’. ^^

Aren't you?

EMAIL TO SEND TO: c_j_clark@hotmail.co.uk

ALL OF THE ENTRIES WILL BE INCLUDED IN A COMPILATION VIDEO WHICH HOPEFULLY WILL BE LINKED TO THIS SITE ONCE IT'S COMPLETE.

Keep it strong, and keep it ugly <3

Archived