Mcrmy Flashmob

OurLadyOfSorrows

Which song we should use for the flashmob-MCR super mix-?  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Which song from Bullets?

• Romance¿?
    • Honey, This Mirror Isn't Big Enough for the Two of Us
    • Vampires Will Never Hurt You
    • Drowning Lessons
    • Our Lady of Sorrows
    • Headfirst for Halos
    • Skylines and Turnstiles
    • Early Sunsets Over Monroeville
    • This Is the Best Day Ever
    • Cubicles
    • Demolition Lovers
  2. 2. Which song from Revenge?

• Helena
    • Give 'Em Hell, Kid
    • To the End
    • You Know What They Do to Guys Like Us in Prison
    • I'm Not Okay (I Promise)
    • The Ghost of You
    • The Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You
    • Interlude¿?
    • Thank You for the Venom
    • Hang 'Em High
    • It's Not A Fashion Statement It's A Deathwish
    • Cemetery Drive
    • I Never Told You What I Do for a Living
  3. 3. Which song from TBP?

• The End
    • Dead!
    • This Is How I Disappear
    • The Sharpest Lives
    • Welcome to the Black Parade
    • I Don't Love You
    • House Of Wolves
    • Cancer
    • Mama
    • Sleep
    • Teenagers
    • Disenchanted
    • Famous Last words
    • Blood ¿?

UPDATE EDIT

Well the Flashmob is officially going (Yay!! it's my first mission *.* and I'm the main organiser = is it a dream? )

When: Saturday, September 10 a.k.a Mikey Way Bday/ MCR #10 Anniversary

Where: Worldwide

So far this is how it goes:

The tentative song is (a song from every album):

(We have a poll that will be open till June 25, i think to choose a song from bullets, revenge and TBP)

- Bullets:

- Revenge:

- TBP:

- Danger Days: Planetary GO!

:)

Uniform:

Mainly Black. (Black jeans, black shirt with MCRmy written in the same font as it is on the logo, but over the top of your specific country flag. (Stencils for each city/country will be up soon)

Colored Accessories. No limit to the colors of the accessories. Mainly bold colors. Scarfs, bandanas, masks, shoes, etc.

WEBSITE

EMAIL

FACEBOOK

AREA LEADERS -Who's in Charge:

South America

Colombia -->OurLadyOfSorrows: mcrmycolombia@gmail.com

and MakaPorts

North America

Central Valley- California: Radaranomaly

Hollywood: Eyesrockingout

Kannapolis/Concord North Carolina: Organisers: Brittany, Jasmine, Elizabeth - InsanityVyceNYC: gift of paralysis

UK

ChemicalParanoia

Thanks everyone! :D

ORIGINAL POST

I'm a gleek! and i love and have a lot of fun singing and dancing...

And I was wondering if we could make a huge Flashmob on the band's anniversary (september) or on the international MCR day (july 23)

We can make a mashup from a song of each album and prepare something with vampires, lovers, paraders and killjoys :)

the only flashmob MCR- related I found on youtube was this one (pretty cool)

but i would love to try to make the helena's vid choreography

Let me know what do you think ;)

And check out what the ppl from Echelon did:

XD I love flashmobs! This would be amazingly fun to do.

Let's make it WorldWide :)

It'd be so much fun :)

Definitely needs to be worldwide so everyone can have a better chance of being part of it.

Personally, I think IMCRD would work as the date. I'm pretty sure most school-age Killjoys should be in summer break by then, and a lot of September dates would prevent a lot of them from being part of the flashmob.

YES. This has to happen. My lifelong wish has been to be part of a flashmob!

Thisthisthisthis.

We planned one at our school, but let's just say the other half of our year aren't as mature as the other and we ended up getting egged and floured. <_<

It was our last day, so at least we'll be remembered for the biggest failed flashmob ever. :rolleyes:

EDIT: Can I just say, that Planetary is the perfect song to dance to. I'm listening to it right now and it's making me want to just run out into the street and dance.

Although it's just gone midnight and raining. I don't think that's the best idea. I think my bedroom will have to do. B)

Okay Let's start planing!!

maybe I'll make a fb page or twitter account to keep more in touch

and we need:

1. a Killjoy expert in video edition (since my pc is kinda old and it's full of med school stuff)

2. Start choosing songs and planing choreography (I ♥ Planetary GO!)

3. more killjoys to join the idea

:D

I think i'll be off the forums this week bcuz it's my final exams week :S :S :S!(yeah I'm procrastinating a bit xD) , so I'll be back on June 10-11 :)

please make -le bump- ;)

i'm good with a camera, not as good with all of the dancing stuff but i try, and i'm pretty good at coordinating, so if i can help with anything, let me know. sounds like tons of fun.

this is perfect because i'm good when it comes at learning how to dance, coming up with a dance is not somthing i'm too good at, but i can definatly be in the crowd

I think we should really learn how to organize this.

So look through this site they specified outfits, put up videos of the dance...

echelon flash mob site

It's gonna take a lot of planning and practice but with a lot of people involved we can do it

So please join people! and yea i think you should keep updating the first post with a list

I think we should really learn how to organize this.

So look through this site they specified outfits, put up videos of the dance...

echelon flash mob site

It's gonna take a lot of planning and practice but with a lot of people involved we can do it

So please join people! and yea i think you should keep updating the first post with a list

we should make a sight like echelon did! i already have a at least 10 people willing to do so that are from SoCal, los angeles area to do this, with a website like that it would make this alot easier, maybe if we get lucky one of the mcr guys will see this and it'll get posted on the website before the date of the flashmob

Yes! Planetary! And I think every tour date this summer should coordinate a meetup for a flash mob, and then every country or state that isn't visited by the tour should coordinate to get one together.

And PLANETARY must be the song. It's so fun to dance to!

Also, I think we should elect a committee to be in charge. I've found that if there's no specified leaders, NOTHING HAPPENS. So obviously, Sorrows should have a spot for putting this post up. Then she can elect a sub-committee or something.

I hate to sound so corporate but this shit works. :D

I would love to take photos. My sister is into photography so she has a really nice camera that takes great photos.

A website would make things a lot easier. If we can't find anyone to make a website, we should at least have a group of organizers. A person to keep a list of where flashmobs will be preforming and possibly merging nearby flashmobs. Another person to find at least one person is there to film it with a handheld (or better) camera. I really can't think of anything else that might require some attention, but I think there would be more.

Also, I think we should elect a committee to be in charge. I've found that if there's no specified leaders, NOTHING HAPPENS. So obviously, Sorrows should have a spot for putting this post up. Then she can elect a sub-committee or something.

I hate to sound so corporate but this shit works. :D

Oh, you beat me to it :)

I was also wondering if people wanted to wear something uniform like the Echelon did.

Archived