Mcr On Mcrmy

reanimatedgif

hmmm. I never thought about this. It certainly would be interesting. A little strange knowing that my idols like........see this? idk. Strange to think about. I always think of myself as an unknown. God that would be creepy.

*Gerard is on a laptop on the tour bus at like, 3 in da morning*

Gerard: LOL, Imma go see what the fans do on MCRmy.com

*Goes to "Funny MCR Related Internet Memes" Thread*

*Scrolls through pages*

Gerard: HA! some pretty funny shit, Frank, come look at this! Everyone keeps photoshopping a picture of you to make it look like you're riding something!

Frank: ....Dude, that's on, like, only the fortieth page. Go to a more recent one.

*Goes to page 68*

Frank: Holy shit, LOOK WHAT THEY DID TO YOU! Damn, that's funny.

*Sees "Sailor Sassy"*

Gerard: WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!

BTW, Gerd/Frankeh/Moikey/RayRay, if you're reading this, ILY guys, and I'm imagining Gee talking from the left side of his mouth.

Hence why I always tell people to go by the general rule of if you wouldn't say it to MCR's face, don't say it here. Because you never know, you might actually be saying it to their face unknowingly.

However, nobody knows. Well, other than them of course. This was a much debated question on the TSN MCRmy too since there were some odd occurances which may have been coincidence, but also could have been MCR stalking the MCRmy.

Buuuuuut, do remember that they're busy people and probably have much better things to do that read here. They do have accounts, although they're only 'Warner Brother' accounts if you like. It's highly unlikely that they use fake accounts.

lol i wonder what they'd think if they saw the sister wives :)

Haha, I've actually been wondering about the same thing :) I hope they would think that they're fans are creative and care for each other xD

I have been wondering what it would be like if they saw the "Gerard is not a girl" thread... :P

*Scrolls through pages*

Gerard: HA! some pretty funny shit, Frank, come look at this! Everyone keeps photoshopping a picture of you to make it look like you're riding something!

Frank: ....Dude, that's on, like, only the fortieth page. Go to a more recent one.

*Goes to page 68*

*Sees "Sailor Sassy"*

I adore your version of that conversation :D

Haha, I've actually been wondering about the same thing :) I hope they would think that they're fans are creative and care for each other xD

I have heard that many times from Ray before, usually when talking about MCR fan fiction. Ray always emphasizes the positive aspects of this and the creativity of the fans, which makes me happy.

If you want to hear it from the man himself, go 1:50 into the interview :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hri2SIc6dX0

*Sees "Sailor Sassy"*

LOL. I want him to see Sailor Sassy for some reason. And the owl .gif. XP

(MCR, if you're reading this, you're my heroes, and me and my friend Deana can't wait to see you in Indiana on September 10th!! :D)

Hence why I always tell people to go by the general rule of if you wouldn't say it to MCR's face, don't say it here. Because you never know, you might actually be saying it to their face unknowingly.

That's actually just a good general rule for the internet in general! I can't remember who it was on twitter (it wasn't MCR related tho) that someone was bitching about and she/he actually responded going 'uh, you do realise I can see this, right?!'

Anyway, MCR knows how crazy their fans are so I don't think they'd be too shocked by us lot :lol:

That's actually just a good general rule for the internet in general! I can't remember who it was on twitter (it wasn't MCR related tho) that someone was bitching about and she/he actually responded going 'uh, you do realise I can see this, right?!'

Anyway, MCR knows how crazy their fans are so I don't think they'd be too shocked by us lot :lol:

[Comment removed: No personal lives]

I adore your version of that conversation :D

I have heard that many times from Ray before, usually when talking about MCR fan fiction. Ray always emphasizes the positive aspects of this and the creativity of the fans, which makes me happy.

If you want to hear it from the man himself, go 1:50 into the interview :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hri2SIc6dX0

lol "stop making us have sex with each other!" that's so true.

*Scrolls through pages*

*Goes to page 68*

*Sees "Sailor Sassy"*

BTW, Gerd/Frankeh/Moikey/RayRay, if you're reading this, ILY guys, and I'm imagining Gee talking from the left side of his mouth.

Noo! They can't read that! We're planning to catch Gerard in a boa net! THE BOA PLANS MUST BE A SECRET!!

Anywxy, Moikay's a Sailor now too, but he'd just pokerface his wxy out of it.

Archived