Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pink Explosion

Your Killjoy Name, Colours & Story.....

yeah, alright.

sorry no pictures, but my costume's main feature is a huge 80's leather jacket made of pig leather with a large X painted on the back. Also, my hair is very short (despite being a girl), I wear blue-tinted round goggles, always have 3 black lines painted vertically on my lips, and I ride a cherry red Road King Classic (Harley! :D) My name is Jackie-X (named after the children's toy (jacks), and Jackie-O) and I ride with my best friend, Gravity-X. We call ourselves the X Sisters. We spent our childhoods in St. Louis and at the time of the bombings we were in New York City for college. We made our way back to St. Louis just to find that our families were no longer there. We moved on and found that BLI had been filling a lake near us with radioactive materials, wiping out the surrounding ecosystem. We were chased down and arrested so we couldn't tell their secret. We escaped narrowly with the help of the Bat Clan, a group of Killjoys based in Washington. We hid in their cave and ended up heading south to meet Dr. DeathDefying. We attended an illegal concert of the fabulous killjoys themselves that ended up being broken up by the Draculoids. Gravity and I were wanted so we got out first but not all of the Bat Clan escaped so we went on a rescue mission to BLI headquarters in California. I met my older brother who was working for BLI because he was providing for my parents, who had been relocated to California and ended up addicted to the BLI pill and unable to work. He really wished he didn't have to work that way. He let me go, only to be yelled at by Korse himself and forced to shoot one of the Bat Clan (the closest killjoy Korse could reach) on the spot. It was devastating. Gravity and I left the Bat Clan to keep from making any more trouble and headed back to St. Louis to see if we could track down her family. On the outskirts of the city we found an underfed dog and named her Quick Zap, or Zap for short. We brought her into the city and found out that pets were illegal and being euthanized because they were dangerous. I stole a dog-catcher car and left to see if I could save some animals while Gravity went to find her family. She found her parents, but they didn't recognize her so she pretended to be a messenger sent by their daughter to read them a letter. She told them that she was safe and planned on getting a letter back from them the next day. She also found out that her brother is now a draculoid and was devastated. Now she's looking for me. I haven't gotten to the pound yet and I've yet to find my younger siblings.

So that's it. It's a very short version (the real thing is 120 pages long) but you get the idea. It's ongoing, that's why it's left without an ending at the moment. Hope you like ^_^

Haha, I'm always changing mine, but here you go:

My Killjoy is Electric Rose. An average, ordinary New Yorker-- well, maybe not-- her life changed when the nuclear fires happened. She dived into the subways to escape the disasters, and stayed there until she and some others who had also hidden there were dragged out by Draculoids and taken downtown to what is now known as Atom City. Enticed by promises of a better life through artificial happiness and monocromaticism, she at first readily assimilated into their culture, including consuming their medications. However, one day, after missing a dosage, she realized that this was not the life she wanted to lead, and attempted to wean herself of the pills. After noticing her change in behavior, and trying unsuccessfully to make her take her medications again, they declared her "difficult" and brainwashed her, turning her into a Draculoid.

She lived like this for another year before finally managing to break out of the hypnotism, and running away into Zone 29.

She lived alone in the wastelands for six weeks before she was taken in by a group of Killjoys running a bar/inn they'd dubbed the Roadhouse. Their names were Ghost Kid, Crisis Creation, Rainbow Fire, Moonshine Slayer, and Gears. Ghost Kid was the one who gave her her name, and she soon developed secret feelings for him.

She lived with these Killjoys for four more years, until Ghost Kid was captured when the concert he had taken her to for her birthday was raided halfway through the set. Rose and the others snuck into Atom City to try and rescue Ghost Kid, but were discovered and ambused. Gears too was taken, and Crisis, Rainbow, and Moonshine were killed, leaving Rose the sole survivor.

For a time, she ran the Roadhouse alone, training herself so that she could one day rescue her remaining friends, but burned the place down when she killed Ghost Kid, who had become a Drac, and found out that Gears had been sent to California's Battery City. She now wanders Zone 29, a lone Killjoy, but still often distributes stolen BL/ind contraband to Killjoys in need from her new main hideout. Her future is currently uncertain.

Her outfit... I'm not solid on. :lol: I know for sure she has jeans, a denim jacket, and a t-shirt. I'm contemplating giving her a fro-hawk, and still thinking about goggles and maybe a bandana. Her raygun is all orange, save for a long purple stripe across the barrel.

My Killjoy story is still a work in progress....but here's what I have so far!

Insanity Vyce lived her whole life in Zone 28 until her mother and step-father moved her and her little brother to California's Battery City, where her mother began working for BL/ind. She had always tried to make IV, her brother, and her step-father conform, take their medication, and obey, but IV resisted and taught her little brother how to resist as well. Her mother eventually got tired of the BL/ind way of life, and IV took the opportunity to tell her and her step father that she was a Killjoy. The four of them tried to fit in in Battery City while IV fought alongside the Killjoys, but her mother and step father were killed by Dracs for aiding and assisting the Killjoys. Luckily for her and her brother, IV had taken her brother out for his first round of Killjoy training. They returned to find them dead. IV buried them in a Killjoy grave and found a new place within Battery City to live. IV raised her little brother, and in fear that something might happen to him, told him that a Killjoy must never use his or her true name, but must always remember it. Her brother, now 10 years old, decided to be called Exact. IV was now in contact with a Killjoy who she had grown up with. She gave them the co-ordinates to a shelter in the Zones, where they took refuge. The Killjoy did not show up until later that week during a fight between IV and Exact and the Dracs. Valance Poison, as that was her name, was running her own business, helping out fellow Killjoys. IV left Exact in her hands, knowing that where she was going was far too dangerous. Though she missed him, she knew that there was something that she had to do. IV traveled the zones in her purple Trans-Am, never staying in one place for long. When she neared her home zone, IV was sent a message on some site by another fellow Killjoy who she used to know. She sent out her co-ordinates and waited to find the Killjoy. Haywire Dynamite came and brought them to IV's old High school, which was now abandoned. There she met Neon Love and many other Killjoys, some who she knew when she was younger. Together, they trained and fought so that one day, they could go back to Battery City, get revenge, and save the ones they left behind.

Outfit:

-White, red, black, and yellow Mousekat t-shirt

-Jean jacket (Killjoy'd up)

-Faux-cowhide black boots

-Black skinny jeans

-Blue and black checkered bandanna

-Pink and black glove (from Haywire Dynamite)

-Dark silver ring on her middle finger (from Valance Poison)

-Pink, white, and blue belt across her chest

-Guitar, (sometimes attached to the belt)a notebook, pencils, and charcoal

-Eyes done up with bright blue eye-crayon with pink eye-crayon on the inside

-Blue "mustache" bracelet

-Either no earrings or plain silver studs

-Blue finger nails and pink toenails

-Book bag (not sure which one)

So im not sure whether this thread has been done before but it works like this.. tell us your killjoy name and alittle about your killjoy life?

For example Im Rebellious Kobra i got my name after my hero Kobra Kid i dream of becoming his sidekick but on the while im still learning the ropes to handling a ray gun um im very independent and i rebel to everything that has to do with BL/I :D

Okay, my Killjoy name is Adrenaline Threat Angel. Adrenaline or Angel for short! :) I got my name from rumandmonkey.com, but the name decribes about energetic I can be at most points in the desert! Her age is the same as mine and it keeps progressing along the years (currently 12). Her height is 5,3 (same as mine). My colors are pink, black, and white. She has brown hair with pink and black highlights!!! She wears purple sunglasses with glitter splattered on them, a pink fitted tank-top, a black tutu, fishnet tights, hot pink converse, black biker gloves that have white paint splattered on them, and she wears her hair in a high ponytail! :lol: I wear no makeup so I'm prepared to sweat and all that lovely mess! B) My Killjoy has a lot of theme songs! Some are Attack, Capricorn, Kings And Queen by 30 Seconds To Mars, Most of My Chemical Romance songs (of course)!, A good part of Mindless Self Indulgence's songs! She also says the pledge to Goodnight, Dr. Deathdefying! In Battery City she is a proud soldier!! :lol: She has one raygun that has pink as the base color, 1 black lightning streaks, and white lines following the base of the lightning streaks! I dont really think I have a symbol... If I had to have a symbol, I choose a flying unicorn because I really like unicorns!! OR a MEESE!!!! I love those things!! :lol::lol:

I hope you all like my Killjoy! I LOVE to stay in character! :lol: - Adrenaline Threat Angel: Signing Off!

Radar Anomaly comes from the area of California that was well-known for dairies and agriculture before the Bl/ind Apocalypse. Now the old warehouses that used to pasteurize milk and package vegetables have been re-purposed for BLI pharmaceuticals and weapons manufacturing. She still lives near the area, moving around the mountains and foothills on both sides of the valley to try containing the Drac infestation. She works alone, apart from her two pet rats that have lived a suspiciously long time, and drives her grandfather's Bentley, stolen after he turned to BLI in the early years and handpainted often to suit her moods, in addition to an antique Harley that she uses on short runs. Her entire family followed their patriarch's footsteps and she has not attempted contact since 2019.

Her fighting style is erratic due to no formal training, but her natural stealthiness and quick reflexes aid her where her flailing limbs and over-enthusiastic gunslinging could have gotten her into trouble. She is tall and gangly, clumsy when she's not paying attention to her overlarge feet. Her uncooperatively curly hair is hidden under a bandanna during skirmishes and dust storms, though is left out when she wishes to show off her latest hair color (which is dependent on what flavors of Jell-o she can find). She has large eyes that change colors from blue to green to gold based on weather and her attire, many freckles on her arms and legs, several tattoos from before the apocalypse and many more from after (done herself).

Her name comes from her stage name, Anomalee. Her previous profession was a low-key, undiscovered indie artist and musician living in what was to become Battery City and part of her wanted to retain that identity. Her love of wordplay led her to include the palindrome "radar"; and added bonus was the phrase created when the two words came together. She is that spot on the radar system that you think is a glitch, the blinking light on a radar gun when no cars are in sight. She has no favorite colors, and her Killjoy colors are consequently black and rainbow. She is never seen without one of her several pairs of motorcycle and combat boots, all black, and only wears denim pants, though she own several pairs of skirts that are currently being used as the rats' bedding. In the blistering summer heat, she dons black tank tops or cutoff t-shirts, cutoffs over fishnets or ripped lace tights, and a pair of mirrored aviator sunglasses. Come winter, she has a large stock of heavily zippered and studded jackets that she adorns with pins and badges left over from her previous life to remind her what she's fighting for. Her weapon of choice is the prototype raygun stolen from her grandfather, although she employs a metal baseball bat in close combat or when she really wants to leave a mark.

I have edited the above paragraph to include new aspects of my Killjoy:

"Radar Anomaly comes from the area of California that was well-known for dairies and agriculture before the Bl/ind Apocalypse. Now the old warehouses that used to pasteurize milk and package vegetables have been re-purposed for BLI pharmaceuticals and weapons manufacturing. She still lives near the area, moving around the mountains and foothills on both sides of the valley to try containing the Drac infestation. She works alone, apart from her two pet rats that have lived a suspiciously long time, and drives her grandfather's Bentley, stolen after he turned to BLI in the early years and handpainted often to suit her moods, in addition to an antique Harley that she uses on short runs. Her entire family followed their patriarch's footsteps and she has not attempted contact since 2019.

Her fighting style is erratic due to no formal training, but her natural strength and quick reflexes aid her where her flailing limbs and over-enthusiastic gunslinging could have gotten her into trouble. She is tall and solid, clumsy when she's not paying attention to her overlarge feet. Her uncooperatively curly hair is hidden under a bandanna during skirmishes and dust storms, though is left out when she wishes to show off her latest hair color (which is dependent on what flavors of Jell-o and Koolaid she can find). She has large eyes that change colors from blue to green to gold based on weather and her attire, many freckles on her arms and legs, several tattoos from before the apocalypse and many more from after (done herself).

Her name comes from her stage name, Anomalee. Her previous profession was a low-key, undiscovered indie artist and musician living in what was to become Battery City and part of her wanted to retain that identity. Her love of wordplay led her to include the palindrome "radar"; and added bonus was the phrase created when the two words came together. She is that spot on the radar system that you think is a glitch, the blinking light on a radar gun when no cars are in sight. She has no favorite colors, and her Killjoy colors are black, red, white, and blue to reflect the love and nostalgia she still holds for the country her home used to be. She is never seen without one of her several pairs of motorcycle and combat boots, all black, and only wears denim pants or shorts. In the blistering summer heat, she dons tank tops or cropped t-shirts, cutoffs over fishnets or ripped lace tights, and a pair of mirrored aviator sunglasses. Come winter, she has a large stock of heavily zippered and studded jackets that she adorns with pins and badges left over from her previous life to remind her what she's fighting for. She also dons a black silk top hat and red leather mask when entering skirmishes. Her weapon of choice is the prototype BLI raygun stolen from her grandfather, although she employs a metal baseball bat in close combat or when she really wants to leave a mark."

my killjoy's name is desert rose, she and her dad ran a body shop for the killoys, called desert rose repairs. but one day her father was slaughtered by draculoids, and she was left to run the shop by herself. so now, in addition to being a mechanic, she's working to exact revenge for her dad's death. she took on the name of the shop as her own, and joined party poison and the gang to bring bli down

raygun: black with a red rose with thorned vines

phrase: this rose has thorns

whhels: she drives a motorcyle named bio which she built herself, its acid green with black detailing and a red rose on the gas tank

colors: red, green, and black

Can anyone offer me help with my Killjoy name? I have a list of names that I came up with but I can't narrow it down to one that I should go with. Any help would be much appreciated.

Can anyone offer me help with my Killjoy name? I have a list of names that I came up with but I can't narrow it down to one that I should go with. Any help would be much appreciated.

Mhm, I would love to help you. What are the names?

Hi !

I'm Exploding Star.

I want to make a killjoy outfit to go along with my name, but I'm not sure what I could wear?

Also, a mask (like Party Poison) would be very cool to have.

I know my name is Exploding Star, which you usually think of yellow when you hear star. I don't like the color yellow a lot, and it's exploding, so i thought a darker color like red would be alright? :unsure:

My Ideas so far (on Polyvore. I only have 2 ideas though)

http://www.polyvore.com/killjoy_outfit/set?id=76460027

Good AND Bad Feedback would be great.

Much love,

Exploding Star

^_^

Hi! So MCR have split and I just want to do everything I never had a chance to do when they were together.

So creating a killjoy, I need a name! My surnames chaos so I have an instant kickoff point.

Hopefully she'll wear:

Large pointy lapel cropped leather jacket. (Probably faux!)

Camouflage skinny jeans

Black army/camouflage boots

Bl/ind whit shirt with rips in (large and tucked loosely into trousers)

Black tank top with ladder in at the back underneath the Bl/ind shirt

Hair is dark, pulled up into a messy bun with hair loosely falling around the Ears and neck.

I'm not sure what to use as a scarf, and I'm having ray gun problems! I'm getting a Nintendo zapper and painting it, but do I need to cover it first in something like PVA glue? I don't know. I've never done this before! Also I have no idea what design to go for.

And the name! Argh!

Anyway, let me know your 2013 newly inspired or oldly loved killjoys. Thanks :3

I love writing stories centering around the killjoys you don't see in the videos and involving the guys sometimes (I usually call them Alpha in my stories) here's my killjoy bio

Name: Cyanide Violence

Bio: As a young child I was abandon by my mom after she became addicted to the BL/ind pills. Party and Kobra's mom took me in and took care of me (the boys being old enough to live on their own) until she passed. Now I live with Dr. Death Defying and Show Pony in the (well what I call) "Outcast Broadcast" shack. I usually send messages while Show Pony brings in reports. I ride a green custom chopper (that used to be a Harley) and I wear a worn leather jacket, a striped t-shirt and colored on converse. "My gear" is a multicolored zap, a skull and cross bones scarf, a bandana with my emblem on it and a faded pink cadet's cap usually holding my mask on the bill.

What about you guys? I really wanna hear yours.

My Killjoy story is still a work in progress....but here's what I have so far!

Insanity Vyce lived her whole life in Zone 28 until her mother and step-father moved her and her little brother to California's Battery City, where her mother began working for BL/ind. She had always tried to make IV, her brother, and her step-father conform, take their medication, and obey, but IV resisted and taught her little brother how to resist as well. Her mother eventually got tired of the BL/ind way of life, and IV took the opportunity to tell her and her step father that she was a Killjoy. The four of them tried to fit in in Battery City while IV fought alongside the Killjoys, but her mother and step father were killed by Dracs for aiding and assisting the Killjoys. Luckily for her and her brother, IV had taken her brother out for his first round of Killjoy training. They returned to find them dead. IV buried them in a Killjoy grave and found a new place within Battery City to live. IV raised her little brother, and in fear that something might happen to him, told him that a Killjoy must never use his or her true name, but must always remember it. Her brother, now 10 years old, decided to be called Exact. IV was now in contact with a Killjoy who she had grown up with. She gave them the co-ordinates to a shelter in the Zones, where they took refuge. The Killjoy did not show up until later that week during a fight between IV and Exact and the Dracs. Valance Poison, as that was her name, was running her own business, helping out fellow Killjoys. IV left Exact in her hands, knowing that where she was going was far too dangerous. Though she missed him, she knew that there was something that she had to do. IV traveled the zones in her purple Trans-Am, never staying in one place for long. When she neared her home zone, IV was sent a message on some site by another fellow Killjoy who she used to know. She sent out her co-ordinates and waited to find the Killjoy. Haywire Dynamite came and brought them to IV's old High school, which was now abandoned. There she met Neon Love and many other Killjoys, some who she knew when she was younger. Together, they trained and fought so that one day, they could go back to Battery City, get revenge, and save the ones they left behind.

Outfit:

-White, red, black, and yellow Mousekat t-shirt

-Jean jacket (Killjoy'd up)

-Faux-cowhide black boots

-Black skinny jeans

-Blue and black checkered bandanna

-Pink and black glove (from Haywire Dynamite)

-Dark silver ring on her middle finger (from Valance Poison)

-Pink, white, and blue belt across her chest

-Guitar, (sometimes attached to the belt)a notebook, pencils, and charcoal

-Eyes done up with bright blue eye-crayon with pink eye-crayon on the inside

-Blue "mustache" bracelet

-Either no earrings or plain silver studs

-Blue finger nails and pink toenails

-Book bag (not sure which one)

My name used to be Valence Poison, but someone took that. So now my killjoy name is my user name, Cyanide Violence. it's a work in process so it changes a bit.

Bio: (My killjoy is everything I want to be so)

Cyanide Violence was abondon at a young age by her mother who became dependent on the BL/ind drug when her father died. She was found scavenging by Dracs and taken to the SCARECROW Unit where she refused to take the drug. Declaring her "unusually difficult" they drove her out to Zone 5 and left her to die. Coming across the young wanderer, an older killjoy named Cyan Explosion took her in. After a while Cyan became busy with rescue missions and left her in the "Outcast Broadcast shack" with Dr. Death Defying and Show Pony. From then on Doc (as she called Dr. Death Defying) raised her as his own. By the age of 10 Cyanide Violence (or just Vi) was very skilled in long range zaps and had bested many Dracs. She still fights for the safety of Zone 6 and rescues as many refugees as she can.

Outfit: Vi usually wears a striped shirt, jeans, a leather jacket and a bandana with her emblem on it. Her "gear" is a faded pink cadet's cap that holds her masquerade mask above the bill. She likes to pair it with Show Pony's sunglasses (which he is never happy to find her with)

Zap: Vi's zap looks like someone took a bunch of paint and a paintbrush and just flung paint at it.

Way of travel: Vi prefers her personalized neon chopper.

My killjoy is Innocence Reclaimed

My colours are like a dark red almost like a burgundy or army green (still deciding), and black.

I am constantly in the run from the Dracs. Because I was rebelling their ideas like Killjoys do and they thought of me as a threat to their society that they are trying to build. I work alone because I don't want to endanger others (because I am wanted) but I do join up with other killjoys if I need to in order to avoid being killed or worse...changed by their pills.....

I chose my name because its one of my fav. Lyrics ever by them and my killjoy is working hard to reclaim the innocence for the killjoys and prove that we are NOT the bad guys!

I'm feeling incredibly nostalgic for the days when everyone was working on their Killjoy bios, trading stories, and asking for advice on outfits and colors. I really miss this thread and threads like it...

• Name: Perfect Mishap

Ray Gun Colors:

• Neon Lime Green
  • Comical Sayings 
  • Comical Characters

Make-Up Style:

• Dahvie Vanity Tiger Stripes (chin, cheeks, nose? forehead?)

Hair Style:

• Poofed up in back
  • black and green
  • steampunk goggles over it
  • (Dahvie Vanity: Green Hair (Bryan Stars Interview: Blood On The Dance Floor #?)

Group:

• Electric Shock: Jokester
  • Metallic Stain: Mechanic
  • Toxic Valentine: Healing/Med

Relationships:

• Starry Night: Mother - Ghosted
  • Trigger Escape: Father - Ghosted?
  • Red Stinger: Sister - Alive? Ghosted? Dusted? Deceased?

Clothing:

• Neon Pink Hoodie
  • Neon Orange Boots
  • Neon Yellow and Neon Blue skin-tight jeans
  • Bright White Studded Belt
  • Neon Purple Holster for Ray Gun
  • Faded Neon Baby Blue Cropped Flowy Top with Polka dots
  • Black Skin-tight Crop (Shorter than the Faded Neon baby blue cropped flowy top w/ polka dots)
  • Steampunk Goggles
  • Rank in Group: Leader

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Name: Metallic Stain

Ray-Gun Colors:

• Black w/ White Areas
  • Skulls on the Tip
  • Death Sayings (Time To Die Honey - The 6-foot Bed is so in style - It's deathtime, sunshine! - Etc, etc, etc)
  • Avenged Sevenfold Lyrics (We all gotta die sometimes, Tore her heart out right before her eyes, EAT IT, EAT IT)
  • Black Veil Brides Lyrics (In the end, As you fade into the night, Who will tell the story of your life? I'm not afraid to die, In the end As my soul's laid to rest
  • What is left of my body Or am I just a shell?And I have fought
  • And with flesh and blood I commanded an army Through it all I have given my heart for a moment of glory)

Group:

• Perfect Mishap: Leader
  • Electric Shock: Jokester
  • Toxic Valentine: Healing/Med

Rank in Group:

• Mechanic

Relationships:

• Never Knew Parents/Family
  • Taken in by Soulles Trigger - Left when turned Metallic turned 6, Soulless Trigger murdered by Korse

Hair:

• Black
  • White Streaks
  • Shoulder-Length,
  • Held back with a black and white bandana
  • Curly at the Tips

Clothing:

• Black Spiked Ankle Boots
  • Black Ripped Fake Leather Skinny Jeans
  • Black Spiked Shades
  • Black + White Striped Loose Sweater
  • White Belts w/ Black Studs
  • Black Holster w/ White tip
  • Black Gauges (Tapers)

Make-Up: None

---

And then I'm working on Electric Shock, Toxic Valentine, Automatic Bullet, Scarlett Loveletter, Steel Heart, and Bullet Shower ouo

Bish, I write, idgas if ya don't like it..