Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pink Explosion

Your Killjoy Name, Colours & Story.....

Name: Electric Rose

Height: 5' 1"

Appearance: (some parts may change) Hair is commonly purple, usually fixed in braids or an afro, brown eyes, brown complexion. She most commonly wears her purple denim jacket, with a sun-shaped logo emblazoned on the back, and bandages covering her entire body. Over the bandages, she wears whatever the hell she feels like(:lol:), though footwear commonly includes boots, and you will almost never see her in a skirt or dress.

Weapons: Orange raygun with a purple stripe along the barrel, giant foldable boomerang (two to three feet unfolded)

Colors: Purple and orange

Story:

Rose was 22 years old when the nuclear fires happened. Under government advice to seek shelter, she hid in the nearest subway station and stayed there with a few other hiders for quite some time, until she and a few others were taken away by Draculoids to a pristine monochrome city. Promised happiness and a better life, she did everything she was told at first: attended their college, got a job at one of their pharmacies, took their medications... however, she soon realized that this life was not right for her and tried to wean herself of the drugs. She was declared "difficult" soon after and "reprogrammed" to be a Draculoid.

The next year is a blur for Rose: a blur of raygun blasts, blood, colorful clothing. Finally, one day, the part of her that wanted to break away from BL/ind and their tyranny broke free, and she managed to fight off the brainwashing. Unable to cope with what she had let happen to her, she took off into the Zones.

She wandered the Zones for six weeks, hungry, tired, alone, dejected from the many doors that had been slammed in her face. Finally, she was found by a group of colorfully dressed rebels living in a hotel they'd converted into a bar/inn, which they'd dubbed The Roadhouse. Their names were Ghost Kid, Gears, Rainbow Fire, Moonshine Slayer, and Crisis Creation. These five people allowed them to live with her in their bar, teaching her everything they knew about survival and combat, sharing their food, and taking care of her until she was healthy. It was Ghost Kid who gave her her name, having discovered her in the midst of a drac fight. She soon began harboring secret feelings for him.

It was on her birthday, in 2018, that everything changed for the worse. She was at a concert for a popular rock musician in her Zone when the venue was suddenly raided by Dracs. Rose escaped, but Ghost Kid was taken away as a prisoner. She and the others in the Roadhouse headed for the city to break him out. They managed to sneak into the main building in disguise, but they were somehow found out as intruders and ambushed before they could get to him. Gears was taken prisoner, and Moonshine, Rainbow, and Crisis were ghosted trying to protect Rose, who was the only survivor. She ran the Roadhouse alone for quite some time, but was unable to continue on by herself, and burned the place down in order to start a new life.

She now lives in an abandoned warehouse alone, occasionally distributing any supplies she can get her hands on and has no need for to others. She ghosts dracs wherever she finds them, steals from and causes a general ruckus in Battery City, and vows one day to rescue her last two living friends.

Rose can occasionally come across as sociopathic, but she's generally nice to most people she comes across, especially Killjoys... just don't cross her. You will find yourself, at best, on the wrong end of her tongue, and at worst on the wrong end of her raygun or her Swiss Army knife. If she can, she likes to mess with her targets' heads, mindscrewing her prey before killing them. She is is reckless as far as her own life goes, but will do everything in her power to protect others at her own cost. She is slow to trust, and it is lost easily. She is streetwise, agile, strong, and knows various methods of fighting, though her preferred weapons are her boomerang and her bare hands. She is a fan of the Fabulous Killjoys, and her base is covered with newspaper clippings and wanted posters of them; she admires their bravery, skill, and unfettered nature, qualities she feels she lacks. She loves music, and is nearly always seen with headphones over her ears.

That may be a bit longish, sorry. ^^"

Edited to include personality and incorporate slight changes.

NAME: Bella Venganza

COLORS: Purple, Red and Gray

STORY: In the early years after BL/ind took over, her father worked in BLI headquarters as a chief of security. However, he secretly supported the Killjoy rebellion and worked undercover delivering them insider information on the secrets of the company, including tricks to help bypass the security detail. As a teenager, she helped him by going into the zones to get the messages to the Killjoys. This went on for almost four years. Towards the end of the fourth year, BLI caught wind of what he'd been doing and burned their house to the ground in the middle of the night. Bella and her dog, Sparkler, were the only ones to escape the fire. She stole her father's ray gun on the way out the door and escaped into the zones. From that day forward, she's been determined to shut down BLI and get her revenge for the loss of her family and her world.

Sweet Cyanide

Killjoy colours are purple, red and black and my symbol is kinds complicated, so I'll post a pic when I'm at a proper computer! Always wearing fingerless gloves and dyed here hair red.

About Me:

The witty british dudette with a sarcastic humour. Doesn't stand for shit or shit talkers. Very artistic and regularly creates. Listens to a shit load of music and bursts into song an awful lot. Very compasionate and can't stand for anyone to be outcast, based on personal expiriences and would do anything for her fellow kiljoys. Mostly happy, but if you piss her off or abuse her trust, you'll get a ray gun beam up your arse. Pretty brainy in the maths department. No where near perfect but loves it. Not at all girly, into punk, comics video games and horror films. Despite all this, she hopes to find the right person one day.

Backstory:

Was bullied for being different as a teen, outcast by family, she fell into depression and hurt. The apocolyptic 2019 came, 21 year old Zaynah feels even more suppressed, family and others around her are all on the side of BLI, she has to pose as one as she does not feel right. Eventually runs away, takes a day to get to the London killjoy unit, Sweet Cyanide is born. Soon gets good enough to be sent to CA, where the source of BLI is, and joins the unit outside Battery city. Twice has broken into the scarecrow unit to attain a new drug BLI are testing to not just erradicate emotions but also control the mind even more. After being transferred to CA, gets along really well with Kobra Kid. Met a guy, also a Londoner who was transfered to CA, and MAYBE has developed feelings. She's a computer hacking expert and will always volenteer for the mor dangerous missions.

Oh, her trademark phrase is 'Kiss My Battery!

Name: Toxic-Tyranny

Appearance: Black, blue, red, orange, yellow hair. Old jacket - Blue with stipes on elbows. New jacket: Jetstar jacket. (I'll explain in the story) Black jeans, dark green - light green layered tops, black combat boots, bullet belt...

Mask: not really a mask but she wears Funghoul's gang bandana...

Weapons: Green raygun with toxic sign on. Is trained to wield a sword but doesn't often use one.

Colours: Green, Black, Red.

Story:

Just a normal kid when explosion happened. Until one night Dracs came to thier house and killed her mother and father. She escaped and hid in an old abandoned war shelter for a while, until she felt strong enough to leave. She set out into the desert and met Partypoison, kobrakid, jetstar + funghoul. They gave her a gun which she embelished with the sign to fit her new name: Toxic-Tyranny, which came from the radiation she was exposed to in the war shelter, therefore making her almost toxic. She "aquired" new clothes and a blue jacket and navigates the desert on a jet black motorbike.

Soon a confrontation with dracs when she infiltrates the s/c/a/r/e/c/r/o/w building. She gets out alive with drugs being developed inside and frees jetstar and funghoul who were earlier captured. Jetstar leaves without his jacket and funghoul without his gang bandana. She keeps them both and can now be seen wearing them. Dyed her hair shortly after the infiltration and has not been seen since...

Skills: Talented shooter, martial arts, quick and agile, quiet as a mouse...

Here's my sign : post-6104-060205200 1311968282_thumb.jpg

And here's my killjoy:post-6104-061070200 1311968318_thumb.jpg

my name? It's Satellite Bullet

how'd I get the name? Well it was November 21st, the day before Danger Days came out in the USA. SO im on my way to a MCR concert in NYC and my mom quickly explains the entire killjoy thing and forced me against my will to wear a bright pink shirt with a skull on it because it was so called "killjoy". She told me I HAD to come up with a name before we got there. I panicked! I really wanted "Bullet" to be in it though then I saw a house with a satellite on the roof, chose that.

my colors? Purple and yellow!

What's my killjoy story? I lived in Battery City with my family and my friend. When BLi starting to get serious Korse killed the closest person to me, my girlfriend. He hated the idea of me, a girl, having a girlfriend. Then I got angry and went against him! Stopped taking pills, and saw the evil. I ran off and hid in an alley where I met my loyal friend Grenade Doll. Later on we ran off and my childhood friend Jrto joined us. We took off for the zones on the road.

My full name is Cursed Artist of the Fallen Angels. She calls herself Cursed for Short. The Fallens Angels is her very small gang. Usually, they fly solo and come together from time to time.

She has many colors with their own meanings. Black, blue, purple and red- Black has two meanings. Fading into the night. It's a part of the black, blue, purple and red symbolizing injuries(bruises and cuts) and showing that mo matter what she can't be stopped, no matter how much hurt. Her others are white and toxic green. The white is to symbolize the soul that'll never die. It stands out against the black night. Toxic green to prove not only is she strong and feirce but dangerous as toxic and/or poison.

She has black leggings that cover her entire body. She has a simple black t-shirt with lacey arm 'coverings' (can't think of what they're called. Will edit when I figure it out..). She has red lace tying up the back of the shirt. She has a jacket she uses to show other killjoys she's one of them. It's a black leather jacket with red pixie wings on the back. All over the back of the jacket are white orbs, some faded others very bright. They are supposed to represent souls. On the bottom, below the pixie wings it says in toxic green 'They'll never take me alive!' In blood red cursive writing it says down the side of the arm 'Cursed Artist of The Fallen Angels' and it has a white outline. On the front, over her heart, is a heart with a banner that says 'Bulletproof' on it. On her right arm sleave she has slits going down it from her shoulder down to her wrist. She has a bandanna tied around her left ankle that is black, blue and purple. If you open it up is says on the inside in blood red 'Do what it takes to survive.' It being a continuation of what was written on her jacket. She has a bandanna tied around her neck. It's tye-dyed blue and purple like the one on her ankle. It says in Red letters 'Raise your voice every single time they try to shut your mouth.' Her hair is tied up in a red ribbon that she never takes out. When in the citty she dresses as a regular citizen that supports bli to keep them from being suspicious. If she is caught by a fellow killjoy she'll pull out her ankle bandanna or Neck bandanna which she cleverly hides. Her guns are always handy, even when in disguise. The first black and on one side it says 'Young and Loaded' in small, toxic green cursive. The other is blood red with the words in black 'Killjoys, make some noise.' on it in black cursive. She also has a bow and arrows. It's black but the string on the bow and feathers on the arrows are red.

Her story is rather typical. When bli took over Cursed was horrified. She and her friends started their gang called the Fallen Angels. Her parents stayed at their home instead of roaming around fighting like The Fallen Angels. Instead they open their house to killjoys on the run. Cursed isn't violent but plays a cool front. Because she is so young in comparison to most killjoys she's confident no one would actually shoot at her. She seems like she'd murder whoever messed with her but she prefers just to scare them into backing down. Her main attack is vandalism. Spray painting over Bli signs and mocking them. Slashing tires, breaking windows, ect, is also in her job description as she says. Destroying stuff in order to make it known that the killjoys will not be taken down so easily. Once, she got caught spray painting over a sign and they were planning to torture information out of the killjoys. She pulled out her gun and scared them, which is when she broke out. While running through the building to escape she shot at the walls and such as an attempt to destroy the building. A killjoy truck came and picked her up, bringing her to the official headquarters. There, she was given her second gun and a map. She was given some training in case she ever did need to shoot and for other things. After seeing a rally from My Chemical Romance she headed back home. On the way she made some friends and helped in other citties.

LONG LIVE THE KILLJOYS!

Killjoy Name:Back Flash

Colors:Red, Blue, Black

Story:

Not much is really known about Back Flash's past before the explosion. All that's for certain is that it wasn't pretty. After the BLI takeover, she attempted to hide among dark alleys; refusing to become a part of the society that had left her damaged from before. Eventually, Flash was captured and forced into becoming a test subject for BLI's newest medication. It was designed to be more powerful and meant to make controling the masses more effective and efficient. Flash was the only test subject that the drugs had a negative affect on. Instead of eliminating emotion, the medication amplified supressed emotions and drove her to seclusion. A raid on the facility organized by several Killjoy teams brought her out to the Zones. Back Flash then adopted her nickname, though her reason still remains a mystery, and began training and recovery. Now she runs the Zones; not loyal to any one group, but all Killjoys. Helping where needed and constantly organizing and leading attacks on BLI and Battery City.

She's most recognizable in her red and black double layered jacket with a blue bandana, decorated with her symbol, covering her face. Typically, she wears grey skinny jeans, a black, music based tee, converse, skeleton fingerless gloves, and dog tags that are linked to her past life. She's vowed to destroy BLI in any and every way possible.

Radar Anomaly comes from the area of California that was well-known for dairies and agriculture before the Bl/ind Apocalypse. Now the old warehouses that used to pasteurize milk and package vegetables have been re-purposed for BLI pharmaceuticals and weapons manufacturing. She still lives near the area, moving around the mountains and foothills on both sides of the valley to try containing the Drac infestation. She works alone, apart from her two pet rats that have lived a suspiciously long time, and drives her grandfather's Bentley, stolen after he turned to BLI in the early years and handpainted often to suit her moods, in addition to an antique Harley that she uses on short runs. Her entire family followed their patriarch's footsteps and she has not attempted contact since 2019.

Her fighting style is erratic due to no formal training, but her natural stealthiness and quick reflexes aid her where her flailing limbs and over-enthusiastic gunslinging could have gotten her into trouble. She is tall and gangly, clumsy when she's not paying attention to her overlarge feet. Her uncooperatively curly hair is hidden under a bandanna during skirmishes and dust storms, though is left out when she wishes to show off her latest hair color (which is dependent on what flavors of Jell-o she can find). She has large eyes that change colors from blue to green to gold based on weather and her attire, many freckles on her arms and legs, several tattoos from before the apocalypse and many more from after (done herself).

Her name comes from her stage name, Anomalee. Her previous profession was a low-key, undiscovered indie artist and musician living in what was to become Battery City and part of her wanted to retain that identity. Her love of wordplay led her to include the palindrome "radar"; and added bonus was the phrase created when the two words came together. She is that spot on the radar system that you think is a glitch, the blinking light on a radar gun when no cars are in sight. She has no favorite colors, and her Killjoy colors are consequently black and rainbow. She is never seen without one of her several pairs of motorcycle and combat boots, all black, and only wears denim pants, though she own several pairs of skirts that are currently being used as the rats' bedding. In the blistering summer heat, she dons black tank tops or cutoff t-shirts, cutoffs over fishnets or ripped lace tights, and a pair of mirrored aviator sunglasses. Come winter, she has a large stock of heavily zippered and studded jackets that she adorns with pins and badges left over from her previous life to remind her what she's fighting for. Her weapon of choice is the prototype raygun stolen from her grandfather, although she employs a metal baseball bat in close combat or when she really wants to leave a mark.

girl green is what I go by and yes, my name is written intentionally in lower case.

I used to be known by a different killjoy name, but things got too dangerous in the city and I had to switch it up.

I can't tell you much about my back story or that will give away my true identity, perhaps one day I'll be able to disclose some more information about myself.

I will say one thing though my affinity for urban piracy and neon coloured nail paint hasn't floundered.

Apocalyptic Zombie at your service. Colours are old-school-revenge era black and red, the odd bit of white. Lots of tattoos, dyed hair, more than two peircings (:0) a fleshie, and BLInd hate me like fire hates water.Me being fire. My non killjoy friends abandoned me a long time ago but, I still have Shadow Venom. I fight the London branch of BLInd, Zone 33. Me and my gang live in a forest, and we intercept trucks, lorries, boats, anything carring Better Living Industry pills, and destroy them. We have even made anitidotes, but hardly ever get close enough to administer it, because everybody is on their guard against killjoys. We also sell illegal zombies, mostly BLInd agents we capture and transform. There are big rebel groups that are in need of back-up. We love ray guns, but it's difficult to get them in our area, so we find old-style weapons and modify them. We are scientists mostly, or if we weren't before, we are now. We modify anything: cars, making them twice as fast as a bullet, weapons, making them twice as deadly as anything the vampire scum can come up with, and costumes ,making them formidable armour. We make pills, and other medicines that do anything from healing to killing. BLInd have wiped out nearly all the animals, but those that are left spy for us (yeah our pills are that good). We want our children to have a better life, and never have to make the choice between family and free will. And there are a few children. None of them mine obviously, I mean I am 13. And ,as I'm their best girl (even if I do say so myself) I can't afford to have a kid.

When the apocalypse came, I am ashamed to say, that I became one of the vampires. I hate myself for it, but I was hated, abandoned, friendless, without family and I didn't know what else to do. When I was sent out to deliver a truckload of pills to Surrey, I got attacked. I was so scared, I told the killjoys my whole life story, and they took me in. Never worried i would betray them. In the early days, I really considered it, but then i saw what BLInd were doing and I hated those vampires with every cell in my body. I still do. And now we are planning a massive raid, but it is top secret, and I am in charge of it, and proud to be. Second in command to our fearless leader. Never happier. And anyone who dares tell me killjoys are total shit, will pay for it in blood.

My killjoy persona started out as sort of a zonerunning babysitter/shaman-teacher in a Mad Max style, but now it's a more mysterious figure. Glitter Bomb tends to break into gunfights and high security buildings using grenades that create a sparkly pink cloud to cause a diversion. Usually when she does, things or people end up disappearing along with her. She carries a generic BLI raygun but considering her past antics it’s hard to tell if she’s working for or against them.

5362434020_3e0ce9d04b_z.jpg

Deadly sunshine. My previous killjoy names were Fluffy death and Darkness rainbow.

My killjoy colors are black, red and violet. I don't really have a story, but I'm working on it :D

My logo has a sunshine and the sunshine has nails in the eyes.

3, 2, 1, we came to fuss!

Late, I know.... Anyway:

Name: Scarecrow Killer - but often just refered to as Scare.

Colors: Red, green and black.

Killjoy Phrase: She tends to say "´kiss my ass."

Look: Long light-brown hair with a heavy fringe, blue eyes, light skin, tends to blush very easily.

Bio: She used to live with her mom and dad and little brother in zone 34, Denmark, but when her father got brainwashed by some Dracs, they al moved to CA - because of him. He started workign at Bl/ind. But her father got killed in a gunfight against killjoys, which caused her mother to start taking happy pills from BL/ind because of depression. So now her mother and little brother lives as two brainwashed carrots and works for BL/ind. But Scarecrow new better and went off before she got infected too. She's not quite sure if they are alive or not. She may even have killed them, with all the numbers of dead Dracs she has on her back.

She tends to move around alot, and often joins other killjoys for some while, before she takes off to a new

place.

Job description: She makes illegal rayguns and sells them. She also sells the stuff she gets from Dracs she kills. She's very intellegent too.

Raygun: Red with orange and green stribes and stars on it.

Name: Cindy The Cyanide

Colors: Black, Red and Silver.

Killjoy Phrase: If you are star, I'm the whole freackin' galaxy!

Look: Long curly bright red hair and big green eyes. 5'3''.

Bio: My dad was working for BL/ind, mom died when I was six years old. I did have brother, but he had cancer, so he died year ago. That was when I decided that I wanted to be a Killjoy. I left my home, dad, everyhting. All I had was my clothes, mask, rollerblades and raygun, which I bought one illegal raygun dealer. I didn't have any money. At first it was hard to survive all by myself, and I had to learn who I can trust... But now I'm all good, I have meeted couple friendly killjoys, but our roads separated. Now I'm looking company, 'cuz it's really hard to be alone for me.

Raygun: Red whit black and silver stars on it. It's really good weapon, if you know how to use it.

I want to make a killjoy costume so bad, though I don't really know how to do it.

My killjoy name is 'Electric Exterminator (hence my username ;)) and I want it to match that somehow...

I've got this blank white mask, which I'm going to paint later on. I've been thinking about like paint splatterering this tulle skirt I've got and include it somehow.

Also, since I've got 'electric' in my name, i thought of having some lightning bolts or something in there but other than that my creativity is stuck at zero..

If anybody could help me with ideas, that'd be very much appreciated! Just anything you think could go with the name or so on!

Btw, I'd love to see pictures of your costumes once you get 'em done! they seem awesome!! :D

I am so glad I found this thread! ^_^ I've been having trouble finalizing my own Killjoy.

Mine's name is Electric Rose. The outfit I've got so far is:

- Purple denim jacket (zip up, with either a large orange-and-red sun emblem reading "Against the sun we're the enemy!" or a simple O on the back... Maybe a different jacket, since no one sells zip-up denim ones)

- Orange T-shirt

- Red skinny jeans

- Orange studded belt (maybe?)

- Black combat boots

- Purple hair, styled in an afro

Opinions on this outfit? Also, I wanted her to have a skateboard or roller skates, but I can't ride either one, much less do any tricks... scratch it?

So I'm not sure if this has been done before, but I wanna meet some killjoys!

I want to hear your names and your backstories, I want to hear about your gangs and your missions, your victories and your failures.