Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pink Explosion

Your Killjoy Name, Colours & Story.....

I haven't plotted out an entire story that I find completely acceptable to share at length yet, but here are my ray guns and symbol.

28a2f6a.png

hBmX3.png

Mae Lee -

Color - toxic neon green

Talented with hand to hand and close combat, I.E knives, her name is a play on melee combat. Fresh out of her teenage years and a little hardened against strangers, she travels alone out of a cautiousness that she picked up after her own family tried to turn her in. Survival is her main hope until she can find somebody that could use her help - the woods of New Hampshire, destroyed as they are, provide her excellent refuge. Mae Lee has a fascination with all things Japanese, and has an odd resistance to radiation.

I am known among the members of the Forgotten as either Dame (short for Damien), Blade, or Planet Blade. My colors are Black, Red, and Blue.

Back story is that I am from the eastern zones, but have moved to the outskirts of the main zones around the BC. I have set up an underground haven for those Killjoys that want to become unknowns, and reinvent themselves in order to come back to the world w/o BL/ind being able to track them. My story is not very interesting, and has nothing to do with me, so, there's that.

I already posted this on another topic but w.e....

Poison Perfection

Gun: Simple, metallic purple. (Picked it up after its previous Killjoy owner bit the dust. Didnt have the heart to change it.)

Poison Perfection was raised by Better Living employees, who obviously failed to stop her curiosity from getting the better of her. After running into a small group of Killjoys mid-scuffle on the outskirts of Battery City, she grabs a gun from one of the fallen, follows them out into the zones and ends up becoming one of them herself. She's made it her job to help get new hopefuls out of Battery City, and train them to support the cause. Although she's known by many, she hardly sticks around with the same people for long. BL/ind has made it a priority to bring her home, and she doesnt wan't anyone ghosted on her account.

My name is Crow Bones, she was deserted by everything she had left, for she didn't think that Better Living Industries was governing right. So, she left to do something about it herself, she dressed in her blue, red and black teared leather vest and army boots, braided her long jet black hair, and painted 3 upside down triangles under her left eye. She stowed away in to the BLI HQ and stole one of the ray machine guns which she wears around her back. Crow Bones fights with the resistances against BLI, with the help of some of the other Killjoys, but she works alone usually.

NAME: Bella Venganza

COLORS: Purple, Red, and Grey

STORY: In the early years after BL/ind took over, her father worked in BLI headquarters as a chief of security. However, he secretly supported the Killjoy rebellion and worked undercover delivering them insider information on the secrets of the company, including tricks to help bypass the security detail. This went on for almost two years. Towards the end of the second year, BLI caught wind of what he'd been doing and burned their house to the ground in the middle of the night. Bella and her dog, Sparkler, were the only ones to escape the fire. She stole her father's ray gun on the way out the door and escaped into the zones. From that day forward, she's been determined to shut down BLI and get her revenge for the loss of her family.

Killjoy Name: Black Renegade

Colors: Purple and Black

Story: Her killjoy name is Black Renegade but, she also goes by the name of "Jayde". After BL/I took over, she and her two friends lived in the zones, planning to ghost the Dracs and plotting against BL/I. That is, until one of them disappeared and the other was dusted out, by Korse and the Dracs. So, Jayde went out, in search of the Fabulous Killjoys. She was determined to find PartyxPoison, Fun Ghoul, Kobra and Jet Star so that she could join them and get revenge for the loved ones that she had lost...

Costume: Black t shirt with jeans and black, leather boots. Heart with lightening bolt in the center of it on her shirt. Black, fingerless gloves. Sometimes wears dark blue jean jacket. Purple mask and raygun. Natural redhead.

Killjoy name: Violet Scar (I used to go by my name Vanessa but we all know what happened) and has a dog named Cyanide Revenge

Ray Gun color: black,purple,and white

Height:5 ft 2in

Background:She lives in the outskirts of Battery City searching for her family and any killjoys along the way. She used to be in the control of BL/ind and they took her memory away from her,but one day they brought someone in and killed her right in front of Violet Scar, and then she realized that girl was her sister.At that instant she came out their control but didnt regain all of her memory. She was able to escape S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W but gained a scar that runs down the lower part of her left arm (hence Violet Scar,violet was her sisters fav color.) She travels zone by zone gathering killjoys and killing any dracs along the way,slowly gaining the rest of her memory back, and is set on destroying Better Living Industries.

I haven't plotted out an entire story that I find completely acceptable to share at length yet, but here are my ray guns and symbol.

28a2f6a.png

hBmX3.png

how did u do that?? (the drawings)

I think I've been sticking to this name for so long. It's been my killjoy name XD. Can't post outfit yet (forgot to upload)

Zephyr Kaori

Killjoy Analyst

Colour?: Black,red,green,purple. XD

Analyze killjoy zones & the economy of battery city through statistics. Plus, deep undercover doing filthy research in all documents to reveal who's right and who's not. She has knowledge in making explosions & helps to deal things possible in impossible time constraint.

Started with some hopeless people who supposed to help her to pursue her hopes & guts to make things right FOREVER after years of research of *Chemical Execution Research* but backfired with help from BL/ind veto power that erased all the hopes to end Draculoids wrath.(She was almost dusted by one of the Draculoid's raygun but managed to break free from their worthless schemes to make me as their S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W unit.*hell no*)

After the unfortunate event, she didn't back down. Instead, she needs to start all over again by starting an alternative research which known as the *Rough Road Research* because she needs to understand WHY is the BL/ind happens to be that corrupted to the extend of ability to erase the truths that we revealed and WHAT will they do next(those BL/ind people).The only way to understand this is by decoding every messages between the BL/ind people which was hacked quietly with help from her faithful laptop, ''Chi'' (Chi is from an anime Chi Sweet Home. I wanted a cat but I can't because some people in my family are allergic to cats) Addition to that, she sets up a statistic of trends on how often Draculoids rounding around battery city&the Zones.Through her statistics she could predict what are the Draculoids further action and she will give an early warning to any Killjoys at any Zones to be prepared if their Zones might be attacked by Draculoids.

Right now, she's been busy decoding new threads in BL/ind message board(which shorten her time constraint to deal with 24/7 volunteering and fighting too)and out there creating hypothetical sampling to upgrade her Draculoid's rounding statistics.

This research seems time consuming but its the only way to expose the truth to the world.

Dusted by Dracs? NO WAY. Not for the second time.

Okay, I think this thread goes here... if not, feel free to move it, mods. :)

I like reading other people's backstories for their Killjoys (and telling my own :]), so I wanna hear everyone spill their character's guts. What motivates your character? Who are his/her friends? Why does he/she fight?

I'll start off. Here's what I've got so far... it's almost finalized:

Electric Rose was born and raised in New York, and has been an outcast since childhood. When the 2012 nuclear fires started, she hid underground in order to avoid the fallout, and stayed there with a bunch of other people for almost a year. She and her... roommates?... were then kidnapped by Draculoids and taken to BLI. There, Rose was forced to go to one of BLI's universities, and took a mundane job at a pharmacy. She attempted desperately to integrate into their society, right down to taking the meds, but after a while she realized that she was tired of their pills and tried to wean herself of them. After finding out that she'd stopped taking her medication, they brainwashed her and turned her into a Draculoid. She worked for them as a Drac for a year before managing to break out of the hypnosis on her own and running away from Battery City.

Once she was out, she wandered the Zones for six weeks before being found by a group of five Killjoys, named Ghost Kid, Gears, Rainbow Fire, Solar Diamond, and Death Rush, and taken to their inn, which they'd dubbed The Roadhouse. Unaware of her past, save for guessing that she was a runaway, the group took care of her and taught her everything they knew about survival in the Zones, and about the Fab Four, since they were fans. It Ghost Kid that gave Rose her name, and she developed a secret crush on him over the years.

One day, while at a rock concert, the venue was suddenly raided by Dracs. Rose escaped, but Ghost Kid was taken away by the Dracs. She convinced the others to accompany her on a rescue mission to get Ghost Kid back, but en route to Battery City, the group were ambushed. Gears was taken away and Rainbow Fire, Death Rush, and Solar Diamond were killed, leaving Rose as the sole survivor and escapee.

Rose now lives in and runs the Roadhouse alone as it's bartender. She awaits the day when she is strong enough to rescue her last living friends on her own.

Jayde "Black Renegade" Killjoy lived in a small town, not too far from where the Fabulous Killjoys would be travelling the Zones, a few years in the future. She lived with her parents, before BL/I took over. But, sadly, her parents gave in to BL/I and the Dracs, hoping for a better life. But, She wouldn't buy into the ignorance that the advertised. She wouldn't get involved with BL/I, so she hid away for a few years, with her friends Ryan and Cassie.

But, Jayde only ever knew Cassie's Killjoy name. Bleeding Heart Klljoy. They wandered the Zones, trying to think of ways to take down BL/I, fighting off Dracs and offering food or shelter to any passing Killjoys that needed it. Jayde's parent's house looked like an abandoned shack to anyone, who passed by but, inside they had a special hideaway, for themselves and other 'Joys.

One day, when Jayde was out, scouting for Dracs, BL/I agents raided their house. When she got back, Ryan and Cassie were gone. Ghosted by a team of Dracs, that found out where they were hiding. She had lost the last few people she had loved. She became an outlaw, like the rest of the killjoys in the zones.

Ever since that moment, Jayde vowed revenge for her friends and to save her family, if it were possible. By seeking out the Fabulous Killjoys, she wanted to help them tear down BL/I. If that was the last thing she would do...

(Not great, but... you get the idea.)

:)

So I have my Killjoy name, but that is basically it. The name is Heavens Dagger and I have no idea on how to make a symbol out of that name. Originally, I was just going to put a tiger as a symbol because I really fucking love tigers. Then the outfit would consist of:

tiger stripped leggings

the shirt would be a baggy neon blue with rips in it

a pleather jacket, grey converse

and for accessories would probably be a necklace with a peacock feather on it, and a red bandanna.

Whatta think? Any other suggestions would be lovely!(:

if you need help with your killjoy character you can post her too. ^^

sounds awesome!!! I wouldn't change anything you already have!

maybe you could add a pair of red(or any other color) socks over the leggings or add a leather studded belt with chains! also, don't forget a mask or colorful makeup!!!

my killjoy is Static Shot. I'm gonna wear really ripped, acid washed skinny jeans, red socks, leather boots, a ripped up black tee with the BL/ind logo really big on the front(i'm planning on making this), a leather jacket with the spider on the back and my killjoy logo on the front, lots of pins, fingerless gloves, a black leather belt with lots of chains/studs, a raygun, and a bandana. For my hair, I'm just putting red streaks in it and putting it in a ponytail. Any things you would add or change.

Ahaa thankyou!

And I think I will add in the studded belt, that'd look cool, thanks! :D

I'm loving the red socks, and the tee shirt sounds fucking awesome! you'd have to totally send me a picture man. I think everything sounds fucking rad, nothing is coming to mind to make your Killjoy any more awesome! (:

Dude, how could I forget about the ray gun and a mask!? I guess I should get on that. Is your ray gun any specific design?

Also remember Killjoy names are supposed to sound like designer drugs, so think about what you would be if you were a designer drug.

I'm Feral Fire, so my drug would be an upper, definitely. It'd make you feel like an animal, ready to do anything without and inhibitions or human modesty. It's like there's a fire inside you that wants to burn its wxy through the whole world through chaotic partying. Thus, my Killjoy outfit has torn and dirtied jeans, cheetah tear stains (black streaks under the eyes and along the nose), and my gun and mask (when I wear it) have flames on them. The gun has the flames along the barrel and the mask has flames surrounding the eye holes.

But I'm also Denim Deathwish, which is a bit more of a recreational tranquilizer. It makes you feel cool and calm about everything, which means you tend to do things that would otherwise freak you the f*ck out. That outfit is mostly made out of denim, for obvious reasons. Blue is a cool and calming colour, so I have blue jeans, a denim jacket, denim holster, and my mask is made from two pieces of denim stitched back to back with crossbones over the eyes. I rarely use that persona because that's the name my Killjoy was using when she was almost arrested for killing a squadron of Dracs and stealing BL/ind property, so she had to change her name and outfit.

Essentially think about your Killjoy's backstory, their personality, what clothing would suit their purpose, etc.

i love it! and the tiger theme thing is a really good idea! I think adding either booots, leg warmers, or high sicks would be awesome and a combination of shorter boots and high socks. or if u want to wear converse i have colored laces whick mae them awesome. also i have a black and red holster for my ray gun and something like it would look ba with your costume!

anyway mine is grey jeans with a black holster for my ray gun. i have a black kind of see-through shirt with fleur de leis on it and a red tank top undreneath. i have a black leather jacket with a red black widow on the back. it also has my killjoy symbol on the shoulder and to red bands under it that go around my arm. and im just wearing my black converse hightops with colored check laces. i still need mask ideas tho. and i think im having a grey white and black striped bandana but idk about it...

I like everything you already have, the KillJoy is supposed to be like YOU in a 2019 wasteland y'know? Mine is Dr.Houdini, and I stand out because in a world now filled with colorful people, I'm still dark and drab. (I wear basically all black with a small hint of red in places.)

Ahaa thankyou!

And I think I will add in the studded belt, that'd look cool, thanks! :D

I'm loving the red socks, and the tee shirt sounds fucking awesome! you'd have to totally send me a picture man. I think everything sounds fucking rad, nothing is coming to mind to make your Killjoy any more awesome! (:

Dude, how could I forget about the ray gun and a mask!? I guess I should get on that. Is your ray gun any specific design?

Haha yeah whats a Killjoy without his/her ray gun? I've designed it, but I haven't had a chance to order the base yet. I'm gonna use a Nintendo zapper and paint it. It's gonna be mostly red, some black, my logo on it. I'll prolly use silver duct tape and some other little did dads to add some much needed pizazz! I've seen some wicked cool rayguns on the threads here though!!!! hopefully I can live up to those standards! and I will most defiantly post a pic when I'm done!

Well, my killjoy name is Crimson Skyline, my colors are red (maroon), dark purple and black. I have a logo drawn up but can't scan. it's just something like "X♥". I am from zone 27. (: my story (I'm actually writing a legit story on this) is basically that my family gets taken away after a scam of coming out of hiding from the bombs and doom-lish-ness of 2012, I'm alone and run into a fellow killjoy named Atomic Proton. I have no idea about killjoys at this point and I go through intense training for the next 7 years and I don't know what is going to happen after that yet. So far I'm only on day two of my story. ;D

My Killjoy name is Neko Nevermore and here is some interesting facts about her:

Early twenties, maybe

Hair/Eye color

Auburn/Brown

Date of birth

Unknown

Family

Was an orphan until she became a circus performer, where her co-workers became her only family.

Weapon of Choice

Ray gun, and a zanpakuto

Personality

Cunning, intelligent, sly, quiet.

How does she know the Killjoys

Neko is an expert sword fighter, so she fights alongside the killjoys when desperately needed.

Backstory

Back before the apocalypse, Neko was a circus performer. She was a lion tamer, and had a close relationship with her other circus performers, until the apocalypse. This said apocalypse had wiped out her entire family, other than her tiger, Haine, and herself. She had joined into the fight when the Draculoids kidnapped Haine. Since the catnapping, Neko has been fighting alongside the killjoys, hoping to get closer to finding where Haine is located. One day, the Dracs managed to capture Neko and brought her back to one of their hideouts. They took some tests on her, for example, they combined tiger DNA to her DNA, and Neko had slowly transformed into a tiger/human hybrid. She managed to escape thanks to the killjoy's break-in decoy. She's been thankful to them ever since.

Skills

Swordfighting, Being Flexible, Excellent Hearing, Smell, and Sight.

Hobbies

Fight, Chase after mice, Play with string, Draw, Fight

Known to Do

She is known to say "Nevermore" after defeating an enemy.

This is my sketch of her:

DSCN0090.jpg

And here is her symbol:

NekoNevermoreLogo.jpg

Sorry for a big post. :X

Name: Blackout

Colors: Black and gold

Physical description: brown hair, blue eyes, age unavailable, appr. 5' 2"

Skills: Highly trained in using a raygun and fighting in close combat, is also an inventor of new weapons and devices, and is an experienced healer

Story: She was a normal girl living in Battery City before the wars happened, had friends, family, and an awesome little brother. Of course all that changed when BL/ind came into play. With her parents taking the meds, she ran away with her brother to try to protect him, and they made an abandoned apartment building their home. Together, they taught themselves how to fight and take care of theirselves. But of course, fate was not kind to Blackout and some dracs took her brother after trying to kill her. She was left with a scar on her shoulder and a scar on her heart, and vowed to never stop until she was reunited with her brother.

She left the city later that week, and was chased into the zones by the dracs. Out into the zones she ran, never stopping until exhaustion and pain forced her to stop about a mile from zone 6. By chance, she was found by the Fab 4, and was taken with them until she was back on here feet. Now she lives in Zone 4 with her few trusted friends, waiting for the day when she could see her brother again.

Hello, fellow Killjoys! I'm Volume Virus, a name that I tended to use before the Dracs even took over. My colors are black and white; I'm the least colorful Killjoy out there as an allusion to my days as a Black Parade marcher. My raygun is called "Plague" because it kills a large percentage of the people it meets.

Most of my family was killed in the wars and bombings. When BLI took over, my mother and brother--the only ones left--were determined not to take the pills. My brother even said he wanted to leave middle school to be a Killjoy. He was twelve. I wasn't going to let that happen, so I kind of...secretly drugged their food. Hey, I didn't want the Dracs to kill them. It was myself I didn't care about. I moved out to Zone Four and found myself an abandoned basement, part of a house that was destroyed in the fires. I lived underground for a few weeks, waiting out the search parties, then resurfaced and became a true Killjoy when I got into my first scrape with a Drac patrol.

If you're looking for me, just look for the shell of a Victorian mansion in Zone Four; my hideout is underneath the desert a few house spaces down. I often have a houseguest or two: Blackout (who we have already heard from), Happy Contraption, Spectral Disturbance, and occasionally Masta Destroya (who we have also already heard from) and Black Airs. Feel free to stop by if you need a place to hide from out friendly neighborhood vampires.