The Pretty Reckless

My Chem Queen

i was so surprised how good the album is. taylor momsen has an amazing voice!

i'm excited, though, for when she matures a bit. some of the lyrics are kind of silly, and the whole angsty faux-goth image doesn't do it for me.

my favorite songs (in no order):

my medicine

zombie

factory girl

goin' down

i was so surprised how good the album is. taylor momsen has an amazing voice!

i'm excited, though, for when she matures a bit. some of the lyrics are kind of silly, and the whole angsty faux-goth image doesn't do it for me.

my favorite songs (in no order):

my medicine

zombie

factory girl

goin' down

Same her lyrics are child like.. there something about her I don't like.. I don't know what but she has a great voice. She like a young Cherie Currie.

for me, the thing i don't like about her is how she acts all, "ugh my life is so hard, i'm going to wear ridiculous makeup and make this ~gothic~ video." (i'm referring to the 'make me wanna die' video, with all the bloody roses and shit.)

it's like, bitch, you're on a hit show and you have a rockin' album, stop acting like you have so many problems.

i think her lyrics will get better once she grows up and gets out of that phase.

(should be noted: i do really love the album. i'm excited for their next one, whenever that happens.)

for me, the thing i don't like about her is how she acts all, "ugh my life is so hard, i'm going to wear ridiculous makeup and make this ~gothic~ video." (i'm referring to the 'make me wanna die' video, with all the bloody roses and shit.)

it's like, bitch, you're on a hit show and you have a rockin' album, stop acting like you have so many problems.

i think her lyrics will get better once she grows up and gets out of that phase.

(should be noted: i do really love the album. i'm excited for their next one, whenever that happens.)

I agree with this so much... apart from the loving the album bit. She dresses so provocatively, which is ridiculous and completely unnecessary, especially considering her age. She's not even an adult and she dresses super slutty. It encourages the younger generation of TPR fans to dress like that too :/ She needs to grow up and lose some of her cockiness.

Saying that the song 'Miss Nothing' isn't too bad, and I do agree that she gets a lot of bad press by stupid journalists (The Daily Fail Mail... need I say any more?).

Archived