10/2/11 Sacramento Killjoys Meet

Morhighan

Hello Killjoys of the outer zones! (Zones 7-9, what used to be Sacramento and the surrounding areas.)

I know I'm not the only one going to this show. And I'd love to meet my fellows.

I will be going dressed in full Killjoy regalia. I have no shame. How about you? (Don't take your ray gun, though.)

I just went to the Bakersfield show, so if you have any questions on the policies that the theatre might have, feel free to ask.

Now, where do we want to meet, and when?

I know there are a few of us attending Sacanime. Should we make a gathering? I'd love to meet you all way before the actual show. Maybe we can arrange carpooling and stuff.

Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions for meeting places and times? Go ahead and discuss them here. I'll compile the data and arrange a meet up.

Thanks for reading, I hope to hear from you soon!

Are we talking about the Honda Civic Tour show in Sacramento? Cause if we are, I really need someone to go with me! I'll stay in Redding next year, but at the time I'm in Norway, so I don't know anyone from the mcrmy in the area... And that mean I will attend the show on my own. So if someone wants to be my new concert-buddy let me know! :)

And I would love to have a meetup before the show :D

• 1 month later...

Archived