Kill Joy Need .. Cartoon ?

Hallow Wood

Full edit: as You know im going to draw a cartoon base on the danger day theme.. Its taken me longer then i thought it would.... but it coming along.

But the idea of the story line is base around !!Detonator_Day-Z! kill joy trying to find her family after being separated from her brother. She get into trouble and is save by on of my male kill joys... who only willing to help her for a month or he taking her to a place called the children place where they condition children back to the other society for their safety... That what im going on:) need feed back :) or ideas

Name: Kayla (Crimson Skyline [sky for short]

Skin: white? o_O

hair: brown and blonde underneath (But for my killjoy, it's dark red underneath)

clothing: Black skirt, fishnet leggings, converse shoes, black-redish leather jacket, purple tank top, gloves with logo on them, mask is black with a purple X over her right eye and a heart over her left.

Other: Her logo/symbol is an X and a HEART next to each other

History: Family captured by Dracs, Sky goes into training for 7 years (Starting in 2012) to be prepared for the battles between Dracs and Killjoys everywhere.

How creative should we get with this? O_o lol

Name: Bert Deadly (female)

Skin: Slight Tan

hair: Long jet black with some blonde thrown in lol

clothing: Torn black jeans. Red leather jacket. Black leather boots. Simple, yet ravaged.

Other: She has a large scar on her face running from the top of her right brow to her collar bone after a fight with a drac.

History: Since she was 9, Bert has been on the run from the dracs after they raided her orphanage. She carries a small photo of her childhood friend in her jacket pocket. Her mission is to save her friend Olivia Thrill and defeat the dracs.

Hope this will help you out! Good luck! And have fun :]

How creative should we get with this? O_o lol

Name: Bert Deadly (female)

Skin: Slight Tan

hair: Long jet black with some blonde thrown in lol

clothing: Torn black jeans. Red leather jacket. Black leather boots. Simple, yet ravaged.

Other: She has a large scar on her face running from the top of her right brow to her collar bone after a fight with a drac.

History: Since she was 9, Bert has been on the run from the dracs after they raided her orphanage. She carries a small photo of her childhood friend in her jacket pocket. Her mission is to save her friend Olivia Thrill and defeat the dracs.

Hope this will help you out! Good luck! And have fun :]

what ever you want... I see how it ties in.. I have a store line going and now writing the script for it.. but it like so much work... that why its my summer project

sorry it took so long here are the first three

0603012109.jpg

Crimson Skyline,Bert Deadly and on the right is crystalline renegade

I keep you posted ... next 3 up when ever i feel like drawing my hand started to get lazy

you can tell who i drawn last lol .. I need feed back !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wiiiish I had a picture, but I don't...

Name: Detonator Day-Z!

Age: 12... Don't judge, think of me like Hit Girl from Kick-Ass. Also I'm really, really tall for my age, I'm 5'4"

Skin: White, but I have a little tan

hair: Dirty blonde, puple streaks, pulled into a high, messy ponytail EDIT: Sometimes in pigtails

clothing: Red and black plaid skinny jeans, Black leather booties w/ 1 inch heels, A Really big black bow on a headband, purple and black striped fingerless gloves that reach up to the elbows, 80's sunglasses with cyan rims, the MCR desert spider tee shirt, a purple feather boa, a neon green bandana, a white holographic belt with random designs, and ears pierced on the lobes and cartilage with diamond studs.

Other: Her gun is purple and green lightning strikes covered in glitter

History: After my dad disappeared, I ran away from Battery City with my 2 brothers into the zones. After a while, I discovered that he had been turned into a Draculoid by BL/i. There was no going back if you were turned into a Drac, so we had to kill him. One day we were attacked by Draculoids, and we got separated. Now, I'm wandering in the desert looking for my older and younger siblings, and wondering how my mom is back in Battery City.

Name: Black Widow

Skin: white

Hair: brown, short andmessy

Clothing: red jeans, grey t shirt, black leather jacket, black converse all star shoes and leather black fingerless gloves.

Other: gun is black with a silver black widow on

Story: the Black Widow woke up one day in a desert with her mind completly blank, she named herself Black Widow because of the symbol on her gun. She wanders the desert aimlessly only finding death and distruction in her path, corpses of draculoids in a circle gives her back only a single memory, fires, screams and light. The screams haunt her dreams and in every dream she remembers something, only to remember her lost canine companions, Yoda (boxer dog) and Ellie ( jack russel). The dogs had fought for her life, now alone she has to face the draculoids to get her companions back.

Ps I would love to help even if my story is realy wierd.

sorry it took so long here are the first three

0603012109.jpg

Crimson Skyline,Bert Deadly and on the right is crystalline renegade

I keep you posted ... next 3 up when ever i feel like drawing my hand started to get lazy

you can tell who i drawn last lol .. I need feed back !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oooh! Me gusta! Looks great :D

Name:LIGHT GAME (:

Skin:PALE, BUT THE DESERT DUST MAKES HER SKIN LOOK DARKER SOMETIMES

hair:EMBER-ISH RED/BROWN, SIDE FRINDGE (SOMETIMES TIED IN A PONYTAIL)

clothing:BLACK WITH SMALL MULTICOLORED PATTERNS ON, BLACK JACKET, GREY SKINNIES, BLACK BOOTS, BLACK SCARF~WITH COLORFUL THREADS WEAVED INTO IT AND LASTLY BLACK LEATHER GLOVES CUT OFF HALFWAY DOWN THE FINGERS(:

Other: HER GUN IS SLIVER, WITH BABY BLUE BITS ON IT

History:FOUGHT WITH HER OLDER BROTHER AT A YOUNG AGE, PARENTS IN HIDING, TESTED ON BY KORSE, INJECTED WITH SOMETHING THAT SHE DOESNT KNOW WHAT AND MEETS THE KILLJOY AND THEY ARE HELPING HER TO FIND SOME ANSWERS WHILST KICKING DRAC BUTT (Y) :D

tah dah (yea sorry if it sucks :P )

Name: Bella Venganza

Skin: pale

hair: light brown, cut just above the shoulder. No bangs

clothing: A white tank top with "Young & Loaded" spray-painted on the front in red and purple. Black and red Converse hi-tops. Basic dark wash jeans. A brown leather jacket with a red "Exterminate" X patch on the back. Black fingerless gloves with a white X painted on the back of both. Thick-rimmed black and green glasses (the same style as Mikey's old glasses)

Other: She has a purple and gray striped ray gun that says "Phasers on Stun" in lime green along both sides.

History: In the early years after BL/ind took over, her father worked in BLI headquarters as a chief of security. However, he secretly supported the Killjoy rebellion and worked undercover delivering them insider information on the secrets of the company, including tricks to help bypass the security detail. As a teenager, she helped him by going into the zones to get the messages to the Killjoys. This went on for almost four years. Towards the end of the fourth year, BLI caught wind of what he'd been doing and burned their house to the ground in the middle of the night. Bella and her dog, Sparkler, were the only ones to escape the fire. She stole her father's ray gun on the way out the door and escaped into the zones. From that day forward, she's been determined to shut down BLI and get her revenge for the loss of her family and her world.

• 2 weeks later...

So I just finish school for a while .. going to work more on this project but just to let you know.. It not going to be anything like you think it is. there not kill joys or BL/ind.. Its my story that influence by mcr music. So Just putting that out there .. the Story board should be up soon :)

Name: Summer Siren

Skin: Slightly Tan

Hair: Straight, blonde, layered, and up in a high side ponytail.

Clothing: Aviators, White with black stars bandana around her neck, White T shirt with a rainbow across it, A Flying Tigers jacket with the sleeves rolled up, light purple skinny jeans, black chuck taylors, gun holster around her left leg/hip.

Other: She has a tattoo on her left forearm that says "夏サイレン", her raygun is light purple with white stripes on the top, back towards the handle. There's a white stripe running down the barrel.

History: She's an only child. Her parents were brainwashed into working for BL/ind, but Summer and her best friend escaped out into the Zones. After an encounter with the Dracs, her friend was killed. She's determined to take down BL/ind and save her family.

I have a picture, but it's not scanned to my computer yet so I'll have to post it later ;)

Name: Radar Anomaly

Skin: Pale

Hair: Hot pink/purple

Clothing: Cutoff shorts, fishnets, rainbow knee-high socks, motorcycle boots, RYB(lasters) tee, black motorcycle jacket, black fingerless gloves, rainbow bracelets, purple bandana around the neck. Uses whatever rayguns she picks up along the way, but keeps cases of spraypaint in her car and sometimes wears a pink helmet when the dust is too much. Wears chunky black glasses.

Other: Tall (5'10") and curvy with easily sunburned skin and one blue/one green eye.

History: She's a born-n-bred Californian who's never been to the beach. She's really shy and rarely speaks but has lightning-fast reflexes, and has memorized every word of Romeo and Juliet. She's constantly depressed because she's a hopeless romantic and misses the days when you could go for romantic walks outside without being fried by radiation, so she paints two-story graffiti on any building she comes across and she drives a really crappy Charger. Her best friends are her two pet rats, Despite and All My Rage (or Despi and Amor, for short), who go wherever she does.

Picture: http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/ss235/assimilatedchaos/MCR%20fanart/450.jpg (drawn by me)

Name: Radar Anomaly

Skin: Pale

Hair: Hot pink/purple

Clothing: Cutoff shorts, fishnets, rainbow knee-high socks, motorcycle boots, RYB(lasters) tee, black motorcycle jacket, black fingerless gloves, rainbow bracelets, purple bandana around the neck. Uses whatever rayguns she picks up along the way, but keeps cases of spraypaint in her car and sometimes wears a pink helmet when the dust is too much. Wears chunky black glasses.

Other: Tall (5'10") and curvy with easily sunburned skin and one blue/one green eye.

History: She's a born-n-bred Californian who's never been to the beach. She's really shy and rarely speaks but has lightning-fast reflexes, and has memorized every word of Romeo and Juliet. She's constantly depressed because she's a hopeless romantic and misses the days when you could go for romantic walks outside without being fried by radiation, so she paints two-story graffiti on any building she comes across and she drives a really crappy Charger. Her best friends are her two pet rats, Despite and All My Rage (or Despi and Amor, for short), who go wherever she does.

Picture: http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/ss235/assimilatedchaos/MCR%20fanart/450.jpg (drawn by me)

thats really good :) not my style of art too lol Ill try to impress you :)

Name: Graffiti Gunner

Skin: tan

hair: brown (short on one side and longer on the other, like Tommy Joe Ratliff)

clothing: brown pants with patches on knees, ripped up button down, white wifebeater under shirt, thick leather gloves, vans

Other: a thigh holster with a canister of spray paint

History: his parents were killed by dracs and he was seperated from his twin sister when he was 15. His parents were artists and he used what they taught him to spread the killjoy message through illegally created spray paint murals and hastily written messages on the sides on various BL/ind warehouses. He is continuously on the run and never stays in one place very long

( picture would help)

• 4 weeks later...

I'm sorry .. i have not been posting more updated on this ... I found a more traditional style that i been rocking out to and trying to write a really good story line that people would want to watch it a lot of work because i have to write a script too that a lot of work. been trying to find the right style to draw in i try manga .. thinking more comic book styles..sorry lot of work for one person just keep faith im going to finish this

Archived