Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SulfurSiren

Sister Wives Of The Mcrmy

the rules!

RULES OF THE SISTER WIVES OF THE MCRMY:

1. Never stop searching for our dear Kevin I.

2. Try not to sound really creepy when we talk about him

3. All the sister-wives will be there for each other. They will share the joy of life, and help each other through the hard times.

4. If you have the opportunity to talk with MCR in person (and you're not completely tongue tied), you should ask them about if they have noticed Kevin I in LOTMS and know anything about him

5. Don't talk about Fight Club.

thank you :D have i missed anything crucial? :P

Hooray :lol: I'm so excited you joined! It's never too late to join and we're always welcoming new sister wives ;)

^^

everyone is making such good posters/image-things. i love it!

We should have uniforms. Or code-names! Something to recognize us as Sister Wives.

t-shirts, maybe? or wristbands? or both???

I'm glad you enjoyed it! This thread never ceases to make my day awesome :)

haha! yeah, I was having a really bad time last night, and then I read this thread and I was all happy and laughing :D

We should have uniforms. Or code-names! Something to recognize us as Sister Wives.

I would love that!! What about a t-shirt or something of the sort??

haha! yeah, I was having a really bad time last night, and then I read this thread and I was all happy and laughing :D

I'm so glad we could help :D This thread always cheers me up too!

just felt like voting your post xD 'cause I dont know what to write :D

haha no worries. This is a special group of people and we love cheering up each other or whoever needs a pick me up :)

haha no worries. This is a special group of people and we love cheering up each other or whoever needs a pick me up :)

And I really like that! I'm sooo happy that we have this Rmy, and all these hilarious threads.. And everyone is caring for each other :) and not to forget the best: KEVIN I!

And I really like that! I'm sooo happy that we have this Rmy, and all these hilarious threads.. And everyone is caring for each other :) and not to forget the best: KEVIN I!

I could not agree with you more :D That is the best part of the rmy. A couple of us were going back and forth about MCR and whether they look at the message boards in a different thread, Rachelescent thought they might be kind of creeped out by the sister wives; but while thinking about it right now, I think they would probably just be happy that we all didn't decide to get married to them.... now that would be damn creepy and quite off balance :lol: The search for Kevin I may be slightly unusual, but it's all out of a deep love for the music and the terrific fans who fuel our rmy. Kevin I is the grandfather and mascot of the MCRmy after all, whether or not he or MCR realize it ^_^

I could not agree with your more :D That is the best part of the rmy. A couple of us were going back and forth about MCR and whether they use the message boards in a different thread, Rachelescent thought they might be kind of creeped out by the sister wives; but while thinking about it right now, I think they would probably just be happy that we all didn't decide to get married to them.... now that would be damn creepy and quite off balance :lol: The search for Kevin I may be slightly unusual, but it's all out of a deep love for the music and the terrific fans who fuel our rmy. Kevin I is the grandfather and mascot of the MCRmy after all, whether or not he or MCR realize it ^_^

This made my day! :D That would probably be their first thought if they saw this thread. "WHAT!? They want to marry us???" And then, when they read it they're all like "Oh good, it's not us they want to marry, it's just some fan. Yeah, that's cool! And look, they care about each other, and make each other happy. Good! Our fans is the best!!"

In my mind, that's how they would react ;)

I remember I saw an interview where one of them were talking about the fans, and said that they were thinking that "our kids is the best". :D

This made my day! :D That would probably be their first thought if they saw this thread. "WHAT!? They want to marry us???" And then, when they read it they're all like "Oh good, it's not us they want to marry, it's just some fan. Yeah, that's cool! And look, they care about each other, and make each other happy. Good! Our fans are the best!!"

In my mind, that's how they would react ;)

I remember I saw an interview where one of them were talking about the fans, and said that they were thinking that "our kids are the best". :D

I think you're spot on about MCR's reaction, assuming they ever see this thread one of these days. They are always so excited about how we support each other and pick our fellow soldiers up literally and figuratively.

Not that the other guys in the band wouldn't say that statement, but it sounded so much like Ray to me :D Ray always loves to talk about how creative we are and this is certainly creativity on its highest level ^_^

For example, years ago and even now when MCR fans watched LOTMS, they all latched on to that one kid, our dear Kevin I and noticed him and his enthusiasm. Kevin was surrounded by a sea of other fans, but he stood out to all of us enough that I know plenty of MCR fans on and off the message boards who know about him. A couple of them have referred to him as the "grandfather of the MCRmy," since his enthusiasm is the best representation of what we all inspire to be as MCR fans.

If you take a moment to really think about that, it's rather incredible. That thousands of people noticed this one boy out of a huge crowd and out of a video filled with tons of images of MCR crowds and fans. Kevin I stood out and sang out :) There is nothing like that and it still amazes. Even if we never find him and he never knows it, Kevin I has been a big inspiration to me and I'm sure many other rmy members.

I think you might be referring to this awesome Kerrang interview Frank and Ray did, which I've included below for you. In it, Frank refers to us as "our kids," which makes me smile from ear to ear every time :D I hear all of them say that we're the best in multiple videos, but this may be one of the best videos in my opinion

While I was channel surfing, I just saw an ad for "Sister Wives" and became completely convinced that our show would be better :D I started doing the sassy Gerard neck sway without even thinking about it, as if that would prove my point. I <3 us

While I was channel surfing, I just saw an ad for "Sister Wives" and became completely convinced that our show would be better :D I started doing the sassy Gerard neck sway without even thinking about it, as if that would prove my point. I <3 us

XD We should have a TV show, documenting the hunt for Kevin I. :P

Who wants to come up with a logo to use for potential Sister Wives memorabilia?? IT MUST HAPPEN.

Am I the only one seeing a potential YouTube series parody of Sister Wives?

Kevin I is the grandfather and mascot of the MCRmy after all, whether or not he or MCR realize it ^_^

I've been trying to avoid this thread (don't ask), but this statement (and other similar statements) just irked me wxy too much. I don't mean that as a personal attack or being bitchy or anything, and I know you didn't mean to irritate anybody!

The MCRmy is so, so much more to me than just some random stranger singing along to a song (albeit very passionately), so generalising that he is the 'grandfather and mascot of the MCRmy' may cause problems :P I just don't like the implication that he is better than anybody else, or somebody we should look up to just for being a fan - we're all equal right? What makes him any better than anybody else, and certainly what makes him deserve the title of grandfather/mascot of the MCRmy?

Now, I may be taking this a little too seriously, but personally the MCRmy (as opposed to MCR) is much more than just about the music to me. I've met so many friends through here and my life has debatably been changed more by the MCRmy than it has by MCR. So to sum that all up by some stranger singing along to a song... yeah, it irks me. I sing like that when I see MCR live. I'm sure 99% of fans do. So why are they not mascots? If that's the case, we are all mascots of this fabulous family. I don't really know what I'm trying to get at, and I've probably made no sense, so I'm just going to leave you with this.

I don't want to shatter your dreams (:P), but he may have not even heard of the MCRmy. He might have actually just heard of that one song and been singing so passionately because it's the only song he knew the lyrics to. He might actually hate MCR now, who knows? Although, at a guess, I'd imagine he probably wants to be left alone and not stalked...

Edit: I apolise if any of that sounded bitchy, I was just trying to express my opinion ;)

I've been trying to avoid this thread (don't ask), but this statement (and other similar statements) just irked me wxy too much. I don't mean that as a personal attack or being bitchy or anything, and I know you didn't mean to irritate anybody!

The MCRmy is so, so much more to me than just some random stranger singing along to a song (albeit very passionately), so generalising that he is the 'grandfather and mascot of the MCRmy' may cause problems :P I just don't like the implication that he is better than anybody else, or somebody we should look up to just for being a fan - we're all equal right? What makes him any better than anybody else, and certainly what makes him deserve the title of grandfather/mascot of the MCRmy?

Now, I may be taking this a little too seriously, but personally the MCRmy (as opposed to MCR) is much more than just about the music to me. I've met so many friends through here and my life has debatably been changed more by the MCRmy than it has by MCR. So to sum that all up by some stranger singing along to a song... yeah, it irks me. I sing like that when I see MCR live. I'm sure 99% of fans do. So why are they not mascots? If that's the case, we are all mascots of this fabulous family. I don't really know what I'm trying to get at, and I've probably made no sense, so I'm just going to leave you with this.

I don't want to shatter your dreams (:P), but he may have not even heard of the MCRmy. He might have actually just heard of that one song and been singing so passionately because it's the only song he knew the lyrics to. He might actually hate MCR now, who knows? Although, at a guess, I'd imagine he probably wants to be left alone and not stalked...

Edit: I apolise if any of that sounded bitchy, I was just trying to express my opinion ;)

i think all of us are aware that he has probably never heard of the mcrmy, he may not like mcr at all anymore, and would probably think this whole thing is very strange. though i should say we're not stalking him at all- we don't even know his name.

the reason we focus on him is simply because his was in LOTMS. most everyone who is an mcr fan and has seen LOTMS knows this kid. we can relate to his passion seeing mcr because, as you said, we do it too when we sing along to mcr. his passion sums up the whole passion of the mcrmy. we are all equal as fans, but we can point to that clip from LOTMS as how we feel about mcr and their music (which is why i think of him as a mascot.)

the point of this sisterhood is more than admiring this kid, i think. we're fans who care for each other, and for mcr and the Rmy. we're here to support each other. this whole thing started as a joke on the "intense lotms kid" thread, but it's more than that. personally, i don't think we can find kevin. but i know the sisterhood will always be here to cheer me up <3

XD We should have a TV show, documenting the hunt for Kevin I. :P

That would be a sweet but perhaps fruitless pursuit :-/

i think all of us are aware that he has probably never heard of the mcrmy, he may not like mcr at all anymore, and would probably think this whole thing is very strange. though i should say we're not stalking him at all- we don't even know his name.

the reason we focus on him is simply because his was in LOTMS. most everyone who is an mcr fan and has seen LOTMS knows this kid. we can relate to his passion seeing mcr because, as you said, we do it too when we sing along to mcr. his passion sums up the whole passion of the mcrmy. we are all equal as fans, but we can point to that clip from LOTMS as how we feel about mcr and their music (which is why i think of him as a mascot.)

the point of this sisterhood is more than admiring this kid, i think. we're fans who care for each other, and for mcr and the Rmy. we're here to support each other. this whole thing started as a joke on the "intense lotms kid" thread, but it's more than that. personally, i don't think we can find kevin. but i know the sisterhood will always be here to cheer me up <3

You summed up my thoughts perfectly, thanks for demonstrating the true meaning of our sisterhood :)