Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SulfurSiren

Sister Wives Of The Mcrmy

I'm also now going to print out 2 pictures of him and hang one in my bedroom underneath the rules and carry the other one around in my pocket and ask people if they have seen him.

Your dedication makes me so happy! Have you freaked out any people by showing his picture around town? ;)

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! Amazing. You all are amazing. <3

I'm glad we're able to provide some laughs and fun in this thread <3 back to you too Ash :lol:

the sister-wives of the mcrmy

aka

the sisterhood of the tight black touring pants

I'm glad you guys liked the second part of our name I suggested ^_^ tehe

Here's a tentative Sister Wife Member List. I think I only added sisters who specifically requested joining so if I skipped your name feel free to add it to the list :)

SulfurSiren

rachelescent

MeghanMCRMY

Ellie

SoniaMarie

KilljoySnowCrack

!!Detonator_Day-Z!

xpiperxjonezx

dangerdoll

CupcakeDoom

Koschei

Mellifluous Apocalypse

StaticMonster

SiempreKillJoy

ashketchum

RadarAnomaly

Here's a tentative Sister Wife Member List. I think I only added sisters who specifically requested joining so if I skipped your name feel free to add it to the list :)

SulfurSiren

rachelescent

MeghanMCRMY

Ellie

SoniaMarie

KilljoySnowCrack

!!Detonator_Day-Z!

xpiperxjonezx

dangerdoll

CupcakeDoom

Koschei

Mellifluous Apocalypse

StaticMonster

SiempreKillJoy

ashketchum

This is brilliant and awesome! Thanks for compiling the list dear sister Ellie ;)

Aw, you guys made a thread of our idea? I LOVE YOU, SULFER! :D

And everyone here used my signature? I feel like such an innovator! All of the Sister Wives may use it if you so wish it. :)

Kevin I, aka Kevin Intense, we will not stop searching until we find you and reward you for your winningness.

Aw, you guys made a thread of our idea? I LOVE YOU, SULFUR! :D

Kevin I, aka Kevin Intense, we will not stop searching until we find you and reward you for your winningness.

Happy to help Radar! I know how passionately you felt about our sisterhood and was glad I was able to make it happen :)

I'm also now going to print out 2 pictures of him and hang one in my bedroom underneath the rules and carry the other one around in my pocket and ask people if they have seen him.

-dying- That's great. haha

This is going to become a favorite part of LOTMS, and that it's an MCRmy inside joke makes it even better.

This is going to become a favorite part of LOTMS, and that it's an MCRmy inside joke makes it even better.

Agreed, this is a great reason to love LOTMS even more and it makes me really want to know who he is!!!! the rmy has been contemplating the identity of Kevin I for years, but I don't think they've gone as far to find him or get to know him as the boards have done in the past couple months

lol you can add me to that list ! :lol:

Hooray! Feel free to copy any of our signatures if you'd like to add your sister wife status to your sig ;)

lol you can add me to that list ! :lol:

hello

you can add me too!

:D

Welcome both of you to the sisterhood of the tight black touring pants :D Or a little more known: Welcome as fellow sister-wives!

Welcome both of you to the sisterhood of the tight black touring pants :D Or a little more known: Welcome as fellow sister-wives!

haha it makes me so happy that you latched on to this Sonia :lol: