Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SulfurSiren

Sister Wives Of The Mcrmy

This is fantastic, so many Sister-Wives! With all of us put together there's no doubt we'll find him someday!

THIS is awesome! Our sisterhood is growing :)

And I like the rules. Even though it might be difficult to not sound creepy when we talk about him, since the sisterhood is mad from the thought of us all marry him :P But hey, it can't be that bad, when it leads to something this amazing, can it?

How about a rule number 3? All the sister-wives will be there for each other. They will share the joy of life, and help each other through the hard times.

Rule #3 is a great one and I agree it should be added to the list. If the rules start getting a little long, I may begin to compile it into a longer list. I think I have an idea for another, if you guys like it...

Rule #4: If you have the opportunity to talk with MCR in person(and you're not completely tongue tied), you should ask them about if they have noticed Kevin I in LOTMS and know anything about him

This can be amended or changed, but I think asking them could be a great idea, since maybe they are trying to round him up for the (rumored to be happening) DVD commemorating 10 years of MCR, since he is basically the MCR uber fan prototype ;) This may seem a little creepy, but we have to use all our resources to find Kevin I and who better than MCR themselves

This is amazing xD that kid is ALL!

I would really looooove to be a part of this, if I may? :)

Please do! We can always use more sister wives in our group ^_^ Same as the list of rules, I should probably start compiling a list of people who consider themselves part of the sisterhood, since our ranks are growing. Anyone want to put themselves forward as sister wives for the list?

*jumps up and down* oh my fricken geesus can I please please join?

yes! :D

I wanna join.. But I'm engaged. Am I disqualified lol?

him... that's a hard question. i say, if your fiance doesn't mind, then it's okay :P

i like rule #4, though i really doubt they know anything about him... it would be cool to ask if they noticed him, though, and see what their reactions were.

and we should make a list of sister wives. i'm one!

Step aside Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants; the Sister Wives are here!

New sister wife reporting for duty. *salutes*

Step aside Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants; the Sister Wives are here!

Welcome new sister wife :D

We should have a list, we're really growing in numbers! I have to say it is awesome to see the sigs in other threads that says the people I talk with are Sister Wives. Always make me happy :D

And I like rule#4.

What about...5th rule of Sister Wives of the MCRmy:

Don't talk about Fight Club.

tongue.gif

At risk of breaking Rule #5, what actually is Fight Club?

What I printed:

RULES OF THE SISTER WIVES OF THE MCRMY:

1. Never stop searching for our dear Kevin I.

2. Try not to sound really creepy when we talk about him

3. All the sister-wives will be there for each other. They will share the joy of life, and help each other through the hard times.

4. If you have the opportunity to talk with MCR in person (and you're not completely tongue tied), you should ask them about if they have noticed Kevin I in LOTMS and know anything about him

5. Don't talk about Fight Club.

;P ;D ;) xD ( o ^ - ^ ) o ( o ^ - ^ o ) o ( ^ - ^ o )

omg i love that. we should print out fliers and post them all over the place.

i like rule #4, though i really doubt they know anything about him... it would be cool to ask if they noticed him, though, and see what their reactions were.

and we should make a list of sister wives. i'm one!

Agreed, they most likely don't know, but it's always worth asking ;

Step aside Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants; the Sister Wives are here!

We are WAY better than the sisterhood of the traveling pants ^_^ If we had to re-name ourselves in that same vein, we would be the sisterhood of the tight black touring pants ;)

If we had to re-name ourselves in that same vein, we would be the sisterhood of the tight black touring pants ;)

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! Amazing. You all are amazing. <3

the sister-wives of the mcrmy

aka

the sisterhood of the tight black touring pants

beautiful <3

and @ ashketchum- you are amazing too! :D