Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SulfurSiren

Sister Wives Of The Mcrmy

Sister Wives! One thread is at an end, but one will soon begin, another thread, another chapter. It's been such an adventure, but it's never over. The second thread will be the start of something ever more special than this thread, so you've got everything to look forward too. Lots of craziness, hyperness and of course, my best friend Insomnia.

Oh and I'll leave you with this!

12777385.jpg

tumblr_lx5rq85DYO1r61wp6o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lx5ruzEAyP1r61wp6o1_500.png

"ANGELS EXIST but sometimes they don't all have wings, we call them friends"

<3

Sari, that's what I'm hoping too :)

It will be a nice new beginning and it won't scare away so many people :lol:

Jake those are perfect :)

I can't believe it's the end of this thread. 2000 pages! It took a long time to get here, and it wasn't always easy, but it was totally worth it. It was a great ride.

I'll see you all on the other side ;)

Jake, you rock. thank you for that :wub:

i'd just like to say that since i joined this thread i swear it has become like a home, you are all like family to me, like my best friends and i can tell you anything, your amazing just like this thread and it amazes me how far we've all come. I hope that in making a new thread we will be able to have brand new Sister Wives, crazy conversations and a lot more amazing memories of each other no matter where in the world we are.

PS i love you all.

PPS i want to do this to all of you and the thread right now tumblr_lfvlr4tq4b1qdt2tv.gif

Maybe this will become a "thing" you know? like a new thread every year? Kind of like a new start to go with the New Year's.

i'm just going to repost this from earlier.

it is my ode to this thread.

original sister wives thread:

though you are gone

we will remember you.

the fun times we had

planning about living in purple mansions

and raising a llama herd.

the late night dance parties

and the friends we have made

within your text walls.

may you rest well

x

well you (thread) won't really be gone, since like the doctor, you will just have a new face... and hopefully some new companions. but you will still be flying through the internet on the mcrmy boards, as always.

Maybe this will become a "thing" you know? like a new thread every year? Kind of like a new start to go with the New Year's.

i like this idea. guess we'll see what happens!

o-oh

I'm never good at writing super deep goodbye things!

So I guess I'll just say that I'm really happy I found this thread and got the courage to talk here. It's been really fantastic and amazing and beautiful and yeah you get it people here, and I hope the next thread will bring us many, many, many more fantastic and amazing and beautiful and you get it people. And I hope we can have more fantastic and amazing awesome fun adventures together and YEAHHH I hope everyone will come back and we can be an amazing sister wife family yeahhh~~