Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SulfurSiren

Sister Wives Of The Mcrmy

Greetings MCRmy sister wives,

Our sisterhood is formed on the bond of MCR and a love of one wonderful man, Kevin I, aka the energetic kid in LOTMS. tumblr_li73x5czFO1qdvgy8.gif

We're not actually married to Kevin I (since none of us can manage to find him <_< ) but we have a spiritual bond to each other that cannot be broken. You can say whatever you want or be whoever you want to be with us. This sisterhood is truly about supporting each other :) Both men and women can be members of the sisterhood and we welcome all

<3 Sulfur Siren, Radar Anomaly, Rachelescent, Sonia Marie, and many more

EDIT from Radar:

"Regarding the formation of the Sister Wives of the MCRmy (and any issues forthwith):

A). The Sisterhood was formed as a lighthearted approach to further our bond as MCR fans. We are in no way worshiping or stalking the enthusiastic MCR fan presented in Life on the Murder Scene, whom we have named Kevin I in an approach to neutralize certain indelicate terms used in his reference, and promise not to frighten him if he is ever found. And if he is discovered to no longer be a fan, we promise not to damage him.

B ). In choosing the term "Sisterhood", we are in no way excluding our male friends. We are simply making a play off of the television show and would love to invite our male friends to be Sisters.

C). None of this is to be taken seriously, except for our newfound camaraderie. This is all lighthearted and tongue-in-cheek.

[Edit: This thread has now been closed. Please see the new thread here. Thanks, Kerry.]

Imagine what our sisterhood would be like, some of our musings are included below ^_^ For all of you out there, it is never too late to join up! Why would you not want to be a part of this awesomeness ;)

This boy's a genius. I want to marry him. Can we all marry him? All at the same time?

.....Sister Wives

-dies- You just made my night... "Sister Wives of the MCRmy" has a nice jingle to it.

Would we all be married to Kevin I? That would be pretty sweet :D We could all have complementary MCR themed tattoos as well to seal the bond. We'd have tons of cute redheaded kids running around, rocking out to Hang Em High. We'd braid each others' hair and go see MCR as a big family outing. If our show got big enough, I'm sure one day the boys would casually swing by our house to hangout and chat about our LOTMS devotion.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh so many random (yet awesome) thoughts about our future sisterhood of the rocking music ^_^

Anyone else have thoughts to contribute about our random lives as the sister wives of the MCRmy?

Weee I see my quote!

You did help start it all Meghan! :) So now that we're converging on this thread, what are going to be some of the main tenets of our sisterhood?

You did help start it all Meghan! :) So now that we're converging on this thread, what are going to be some of the main tenets of our sisterhood?

1. never stop searching for our dear kevin i

2. try not to sound really creepy when we talk about him

that's all i have right now xD /tired

Of course you can Ellie. BTW, where in Florida are you located? If you don't mind me asking.

Yessss my life is now complete. And Fort Myers :)

YAAY!!.....Kevin would probably flip when he sees he is married to the sister wives of the MCRmy :D

True, I'm sure he'll flip out about knowing he now has oodles of sister wives, but more importantly I'm sure Kevin I will be happy that we finally named him and no longer referred to him as the redheaded kid in LOTMS ;) It's all out of love of MCR and his enthusiasm and if he ever finds this, I hope he knows that and seeks us out

1. never stop searching for our dear kevin i

2. try not to sound really creepy when we talk about him

that's all i have right now xD /tired

haha i think the first two rules of the sisterhood sound great so far :D I am also exhausted and am calling it a night. Maybe some new ideas will seem clearer in the morning...

^Speaking of that, I'm going to Disney World tomorrow. xD Almost 20 and still love my Disney. Off to bed! Night soldiers and killjoys!

THIS is awesome! Our sisterhood is growing :)

And I like the rules. Even though it might be difficult to not sound creepy when we talk about him, since the sisterhood is mad from the thought of us all marry him :P But hey, it can't be that bad, when it leads to something this amazing, can it?

How about a rule number 3? All the sister-wives will be there for each other. They will share the joy of life, and help each other through the hard times.

THIS is why I love the MCRmy! Because somebody comes up with a crazy AND awesome idea, and then we make it come to life :D

And everybody are welcome, aren't they? As long as they understand the awesomness of the sister-wives and Kevin I ;)

How about a rule number 3? All the sister-wives will be there for each other. They will share the joy of life, and help each other through the hard times.

definitely! i love this rule <3

This is amazing xD that kid is ALL!

I would really looooove to be a part of this, if I may? :)

THIS. This is amazing. Can I get in on this? :D

of course, to both of you!

new sister wives!~