Honda Civic Tour, Toronto, August 17th

maryinjune

• 2 weeks later...

Aww :) I saw this late but THANK YOU SO MUCH !

And...did anyone else end up getting pit tickets? When I got 'em they were still 100 bucks each...

I didn't end up getting anything yet. Apparently we're still discussing the whole 'Toronto' thing. Why couldn't they have come to Calgary xD

I didn't end up getting anything yet. Apparently we're still discussing the whole 'Toronto' thing. Why couldn't they have come to Calgary xD

Aww :( apparently they raised prices to like $225 though. I really hope you get to come though! Or at least see them somewhere else!

I missed out on the presale because I got called into work. If anyone has an extra ticket for General Admission that they'd be interested in selling please send me a private message. My heart sinks at thought of not being in the pit in over 6 years.

Otherwise, anyone know of a respectable ticket reseller online ( they used in the past, I really don't wanna get scammed).

^^You may want to give Stubhub a try.

I managed to pull GA tickets not on the artist presale, or the HCT presale, or the Live Nation presale, but on the Edge presale (go figure!). Now they have so many competing offers that it's difficult to get anything good. I think a few 300s are left, lots of 400s in the middle, and lawn. There are some one-seater tickets in the 200s, but they're AMEX Front Of the Line reserved now.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going.

And Ash, I'm also going to be making a phone call or two to Ontario Place, and (if they have thier own phone number) Molson Ampitheatre.

I'm planning to do this sometime in July, during a sleepover with my concert buddy, so we can record it and subtitle it on Windows Movie Maker or something.

So... if any of you have any suggestions for questions to ask, I'd be happy to include them in the call.

I'm probably going to ask:

- Are people allowed lining up infront of Ontario Place (since the park doesn't open up till 10 AM)

- What's the process of moving the line up from the front of OP to the ampitheatre

- What's the capacity of the pit

- Are people allowed hanging around on the floor of the venue after the show

EDIT: I've got pit tickets. How early are you guys panning to get there?

I'm going to be there as early as possible, or as early as any of you want to go so that we can all kind of keep each other company.

The pit capacity is 1,000 (although apparently, at the Virgin Music Fest, they had 1,100). I'm not exactly sure how many pit tickets were sold, though.

I didn't know that! Thanks for letting us know, I wasn't sure how things would work out. I've only been to OP once, not including when I was very little, so I'm never sure what the Molson tickets entail.

No problem!! It's great! i love going to the EX and now I get to see MCR and get in for free ;) Also, I heard OP is trying to attract more people into their park so admission is free everyday this year! Double check online if youre going to go, but I heard it on the news

Archived