Representing Revenge Era

phoenix

greetings killjoys!

just looking for a bit of advice. I've been to a number of shows but in 3 days I will be seeing mcr for only the second time(I know shameful but my parents are kinda strict and I turned 18 last september). my question is how can I dress up for a show to represent the revenge era w/o going in costume ? the colors are obvious but easy. Mind you its a general admisssion show so comfort is key. last show i went to I wore black from head to toe and include a leather jacket. lucky it was just a performance at the Jummy Kimmel show or else I would've been dying. I know how to dress for a show like I said I've been to a number of concerts but of course mcr is different <3

dark with bright accents. try to layer, but not heavily. light jacket that's easily removable, nothing loose that will strangle you or that you will loose, the mussed up hair and the heavier (no smudge) makeup. wear heavier shoes. not the steel toe doc martens, but more like a comfortable combat boot or converse. i dunno. whenever i think of revenge i always think of gerard with his blazer and tie and frank with his vest and tie. maybe you should wear a tie...hmph. i fail. good luck anyways. are you going to the 28th?

dark with bright accents. try to layer, but not heavily. light jacket that's easily removable, nothing loose that will strangle you or that you will loose, the mussed up hair and the heavier (no smudge) makeup. wear heavier shoes. not the steel toe doc martens, but more like a comfortable combat boot or converse. i dunno. whenever i think of revenge i always think of gerard with his blazer and tie and frank with his vest and tie. maybe you should wear a tie...hmph. i fail. good luck anyways. are you going to the 28th?

yea I know what you mean. when I think revenge I think of dark makeup, dark suit & ties but that would all be impractible. im layering tanks and wearing mostly black with red accents. thanks anyways. & yup may 28th :)

• 3 weeks later...

If you don't mind being cliche, try an 'X' over each eye, or black eyeliner and lots of red eyeshadow. Also, you could make a revenge era arm band.

I did this at a show a few months ago with my friend, expecting to see tons of other people with the same thing, but we were the only ones! I was suprised.

I did this at a show a few months ago with my friend, expecting to see tons of other people with the same thing, but we were the only ones! I was suprised.

I might do that for the next mcr show... Never try it lol

But I would dress in what you feel good in.. concert are hot and stuffy... Your jumping and if your in the mosh pit some one is on your ass the whole time so it like... I would dress up but it just get mess fast. I would just my a revenge era shirt and Maybe a tie. :) this is just me.

Archived