Honda Civic Buffalo, Ny 8/11

detonatordangerheart

I want to go to this show. Really Badly. I'm in PA but I'm like 30 minutes from the NY border... like 45 minutes out of Olean, New York, so Buffalo is actually the closest venue to me. Like 2 and a half hours *shrug*. I just have to figure out how I'm going to get there. No car and no other killjoys around to carpool with makes it hard ahahaha! But I'm gonna try.

I want to go to this show. Really Badly. I'm in PA but I'm like 30 minutes from the NY border... like 45 minutes out of Olean, New York, so Buffalo is actually the closest venue to me. Like 2 and a half hours *shrug*. I just have to figure out how I'm going to get there. No car and no other killjoys around to carpool with makes it hard ahahaha! But I'm gonna try.

I live basically in Olean! Where in PA do you live? I'm Kelsie, by the way

Has anyone seen a show there before??? I really don't know much about the venue, is there a pit or what?

There was a pit for when I saw Fall Out Boy headlining the Honda Civic Tour and when Blink 182 played a couple summers ago. Its probably going to be pit, seats, and then the lawn area.

I just bought my tickets for the show! I'll be in section 101. I paid $199 for premium seats, but we all know its worth it!

My husband and I saw Green Day on 8/5 last summer as a wedding gift from my in-laws (3 days before our wedding), and now we're going to see MCR as a first anniversary gift to ourselves 3 days after our first anniversary. My two favorite bands in back to back summers: f*ck yes.

I was in 302 for Green Day last year (got my tickets late, so I couldn't get closer). I took this video in 302, it on the opposite side but about the same distance away, so you can get an idea of the view you'll have (its zoomed out in the beginning, but zooms in after).

PS. You can see them a bit better in person than the camera can when zoomed out.

Archived