kaylakilljoy

Are you going?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to the show?

• Yes! :D
    • No.. D:
    • Maybe... ;D

ermm...talk about the show and who's going? (:

I'm gonna try to go to this one, although it'll be really hard to since I don't have any money Dx

Did anybody go to the 4/12 show? I was there ;D I highly doubt anybody even recognized me but me and my friend had diamond shapes over our eyes :3

Maybe we can have a meetup? o: dunnoo..

I was at the 4/12 show. It was incredible. I waited in line for ten hours, and was not bored once. I hung out with some amazing people all day, all of which I'd like to see again at this show.

I plan on being outside of the venue at this show around five in the morning. I'll be there the night before, so it would be awesome if some of us could meet up and maybe get some Pizza Luce.

I was at the 4/12 show. It was incredible. I waited in line for ten hours, and was not bored once. I hung out with some amazing people all day, all of which I'd like to see again at this show.

I plan on being outside of the venue at this show around five in the morning. I'll be there the night before, so it would be awesome if some of us could meet up and maybe get some Pizza Luce.

It WAS incredible <3 Ten hours? o: wowww haha. And yeah thatd be cool if we could meet up...that is, if I can get money for tickets in time..

Where were you in line?

well I was in the line on the wall wiith the stars, so across from the target center? haha. I was like 75 or so back. So not terribly bad. You might not have even seen me. My friend and I had diamond shapes over our eyes haha. And during the show I was like 10th row back, and by the end I was maybe 6th row...mostly center/ray's side. (: Where were you in line/ in the show?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived