Mcr Prize Pack Contest At My Blog!

JunkPunks

tumblr_llqfieLiVE1qeozb6o1_500.png

MCR CONTEST/GIVE AWAY

Prize pack includes:

1 t-shirt of your size and choosing upon winning.

1 Danger Days Cinema Poster

1 Pack of zone badges

1 Na na na picture disc vinyl

1 Tour exclusive light up MCR bracelet (not pictured)

Get all the details here.

I want lots of awesome entries from fellow fans so I thought I'd let people know here. Sorry if this isn't allowed. You'll just delete or lock it, obviously. Haha.

It's a great idea, but all these contests where you have to be creative are kind of starting to bug me :( I wanna win stuff too, but I suck at art/designing stuff/imagining cool things so would have no chance. Also, I don't have tumblr and refuse to get it, so no prizes for me.

Good luck to all that enter. This is a good idea for sure, just not for me!

Yes, drawing one is fine.

And I know what you mean about "creative contests". I can't draw and I'm not even moderately good at photoshop I feel. But I have tried to enter contests using photoshop anyway and I got ragged on every single time by people who can draw because apparently photoshop isn't "art" and not deserving of winning those types of things. It's super frustrating, but on the other hand, I have had no luck with drawings or raffles either. Please refer to the dozens and dozens of timses over the years I have tried to win tickets and meet and greets and haven't won once. At this point I feel like fate is just telling me to give up and that I'll never be able to meet them in the capacity I'm hoping for.

I just thought this would be a better, more fun way for people to win stuff. You don't have to make some super amazing cover, because you have to provide back story and reasons for each song, it's going to come down to much more than that. So I figured this is something everyone could do, even if they just made a simple cover in paint. It's the effort and what each mix means to each individual person that counts.

Good luck to everyone who submits. I seriously can't wait to see what you guys come up with.

Yes, drawing one is fine.

And I know what you mean about "creative contests". I can't draw and I'm not even moderately good at photoshop I feel. But I have tried to enter contests using photoshop anyway and I got ragged on every single time by people who can draw because apparently photoshop isn't "art" and not deserving of winning those types of things. It's super frustrating, but on the other hand, I have had no luck with drawings or raffles either. Please refer to the dozens and dozens of timses over the years I have tried to win tickets and meet and greets and haven't won once. At this point I feel like fate is just telling me to give up and that I'll never be able to meet them in the capacity I'm hoping for.

I just thought this would be a better, more fun way for people to win stuff. You don't have to make some super amazing cover, because you have to provide back story and reasons for each song, it's going to come down to much more than that. So I figured this is something everyone could do, even if they just made a simple cover in paint. It's the effort and what each mix means to each individual person that counts.

Good luck to everyone who submits. I seriously can't wait to see what you guys come up with.

Great! Thanks for giving us more info, since I didn't really know exactly where to go with it, even though I read the page

• 1 month later...

Did you guys even read the details in patentpendings blog?

Contest ends August 5th. I guess you can still participate!

http://junkpunks.tumblr.com/post/5823253845/mcr-contest-give-away-prize-pack-includes

Aw, I read it all. But August is a week away, I can't make a piece worth winning. But I wish everybody the best! And advance congratulations to the lucky winner. :lol:

Archived