New York: Honda Civic Tour @ Nikon Theater

gift of paralysis

Ok so the NY dates on 8/6/11 & 8/7/11 are both at Nikon Theater at Jones Beach.

I want to go to both but am thinking Nikon might be expensive.

Anyone here ever been there? If so, what are their prices like?

And I know it's a seated venue but is there a General Admission section?

Is there even anyone here from Long Island?

Me and y friend are confused about it too. the mcr site says they go on presale the 7th but the jones beach site says they are on sale :huh: im just waiting until the presale on the site.

Hi!

Don't buy from jones beach. This is on the site when you click purchase tickets. I didn't notice it before then someone posted it on another thread.

General. JonesBeach.com acts as an intermediary between buyers and ticket sellers (defined below) to facilitate the purchase and sale of event tickets, and as such is not directly involved in the actual ticket sale transaction between the buyers and TICKET SELLERS. All sales are final. As tickets sold through SITE are often obtained through the secondary market and prices are determined by the individual ticket seller, the prices for tickets may be above or below face value.

So yea presale is the 7th wait til then.

ME!

hoping to get my tix tomorrow cause today was impossible...

it was a bitch to get my tickets, for the pre-sale, pit tickets might as well not even exist if you weren't on the Blink V.I.P. nonsense, I don't know much about that but it wasn't hard to be apart of. I managed to get orchestra seats, which are pretty good!

it was a bitch to get my tickets, for the pre-sale, pit tickets might as well not even exist if you weren't on the Blink V.I.P. nonsense, I don't know much about that but it wasn't hard to be apart of. I managed to get orchestra seats, which are pretty good!

I'm just hoping that VIP package thing only has some of the pit tickets so that they can sell some at a normal price

I'm still gonna try for pit tickets tomorrow if not then I'll just take the best i can get

I'm going, too! On the 6th (which is also my birthday) :) . I'm coming from out of town, and I'm not familiar with this venue. Has anyone else been here before?

I never been there but I imagine it must be beautiful cause it's basically right on top of the beach lol

I'm pretty sure the stage is on the beach like literally in the water

I been to Bay Stage which is just a smaller stage they set up in a parking lot or something of the Nikon

I never been there but I imagine it must be beautiful cause it's basically right on top of the beach lol

I'm pretty sure the stage is on the beach like literally in the water

I been to Bay Stage which is just a smaller stage they set up in a parking lot or something of the Nikon

here's a pic of the venue

Oh my God, that's beautiful! I can only imagine what that looks like at night all lit up by the stage and everything! Sorry to sound all mushy, but this is turning into ome kind of fairytale or something! :wub:

This is going to be the best night of my life! I only hope it breaks the birthday curse...

Oh my God, that's beautiful! I can only imagine what that looks like at night all lit up by the stage and everything! Sorry to sound all mushy, but this is turning into ome kind of fairytale or something! :wub:

This is going to be the best night of my life! I only hope it breaks the birthday curse...

Yeap. It sure is beautiful. Can't wait to see what it'll look like at night. It must be amazing.

Yeah and it's ok I'm really excited about it too. And hey that's awesome that you're gonna see them on your birthday!

:D

Yeap. It sure is beautiful. Can't wait to see what it'll look like at night. It must be amazing.

Yeah and it's ok I'm really excited about it too. And hey that's awesome that you're gonna see them on your birthday!

:D

Thanks! I'm insanely excited, and I still have over a month beforehand! I'm thinking about bringing cupcakes for my line buddies (the friends I meet in line) for the occasion. ^_^ I'm really glad that there will be other people from here there. What time do you think I should get there?

Thanks! I'm insanely excited, and I still have over a month beforehand! I'm thinking about bringing cupcakes for my line buddies (the friends I meet in line) for the occasion. ^_^ I'm really glad that there will be other people from here there. What time do you think I should get there?

Really, I have no idea. But it is all seated so I guess you don't have to be there so early I'll probably go just like two hours before I don't know why haha. Last time I was there for TBS at Bay Stage which is no seats I got there like one hour before and still got barricade so I don't know if people really go there really early.

• 3 weeks later...

The venue is pretty small for a theatre. My mother has been there and my sister as well. Depending on the weather, you may want to bring an umbrella because it is outdoors. Do not go hungry, food if totally overpriced there. If you're 21 and over, don't expect to get any beer unless you're VIP, thats the biggest complaint people have for the venue. The sound quality is great, so I've heard, because its outdoors and the sound doesn't bounce off the walls and kill your eardrums. Its said to be a beautiful venue!

god, i know! i'm so stoked. I wish more people would post on here, i wanna make some friends!

Friend, here, at your service1 :) You can call me Mooch, what's your name?

And thanks for the advice! I've never been to this area before, and I hate feeling lost at unfamiliar venues, especially when everyone is relying on me to be the concert "expert", when in reality I'm just as clueless as they are :-/

So, if I do come early, I might bring some birthday cupcakes if anyone is interested...

Archived