Honda Civic Presale?

andneveragain

I'm sure if there's going to be a presale MCR will post something about it on there website. But it'd have to be sometime soon because tickets go on sale June 11th so it would have to be sooner than that. I guess we'll just wait and see. :)

Tina said on Twitter that she is still getting details about the pre-sale for MCR fans. I'm sure she'll post about it as soon as she gets all the info! :]

Thank you so much PoisonandFire! You always seem to be a bearer of good news :D Let us know when you find something out!!! Which one(s) are you thinking about going to?

MCRmy Presale will be on June 6th. There will probably be an email or blog post on MyChemicalRomance.com

That's all the info we have right now.

How past MCRmy presale was done is they gave you a code when you signed in to your account on MyChemicalRomance.com and you used that code when you go to buy your tickets. I believe ticket sales started at 10am in the time zone of the event. Presale tickets sell out quick.

I really hope they post something soon cause the tickets for the show i'm trying to go to been on sale but for hundreds idk if to buy them or not.. I'm afraid they'll all go if i wait..

Any sites that are telling you tickets are in the 100s are not trustworthy. There is a date up on ticketmaster, which has tickets ranged (after fees) between roughly $35-$80.

Please be patient and do not fall victim to scalper traps.

Also, a very limited number of tickets are released for pre-sale. It is not, by any means, like the regular sale. So, if you don't get tickets during presale, MOST of the tickets are still available in the general sale.

As soon as all the facts are concrete, Tina will let us know the details. :] Until then, no worries!

If you click purchase on any of those tickets you'll see this disclaimer.

General. JonesBeach.com acts as an intermediary between buyers and ticket sellers (defined below) to facilitate the purchase and sale of event tickets, and as such is not directly involved in the actual ticket sale transaction between the buyers and TICKET SELLERS. All sales are final. As tickets sold through SITE are often obtained through the secondary market and prices are determined by the individual ticket seller, the prices for tickets may be above or below face value.

So these are not for sale by the venue but rather people are selling them second hand.

I heard tickets for like fan club members will go on sale June 6th, Facebook fans June 8th, and everyone else June 11th. I am definitely buying mine on the 6th eeek!

I am so buying mine on the sixth. I am going to be blowing so much money next week.

As soon as all the facts are concrete, Tina will let us know the details. :] Until then, no worries!

Thanks for your reassurance Cassie :) Patience about concert ticket purchases has never been one of my virtues, but I am taking a deep breath and am hoping it will all work out!! I cannot wait to have some Honda Civic tix under my belt and know that I'll be able to see MCR again :D

I keep looking at Live Nation and I keep seeing Columbus Ohio on mine. I live in Indiana so there's nothing yet on our presale....I should look on facebook just in case....

I am sooooo ancy because after seeing how much money I got from my paycheck, I have so many opportunities to get my ticket hopefully the pit tickets aren't going to be too expensive....I'm still on the edge of my seat waiting!!!!

I keep checking ticketmaster everyday, and still nothing. I just want to know the truth to these rumors about the presale. Because it's getting closer to the supposed presale date.

I'm expecting a big announcement on here or the official MCR site if they have a presale and it hasn't happened yet.

I keep looking at Live Nation and I keep seeing Columbus Ohio on mine. I live in Indiana so there's nothing yet on our presale....I should look on facebook just in case....

We're getting alot closer!! I'm assuming they have to release something Friday, since it's unlikely they're going to release anything this weekend and the presale is supposedly on Monday, which would be too late to release the info since presales usually start at 10am for most concerts

Archived