Honda Civic Tour Dates

PrincessFrick

So in lieu of the new dates, I know I personally am not going to be able to do all the ones I want to do (VA beach is the day before my hubband's bday, so no go there), and money is always an issue nowadays, BUT!!! My question to you is this:

As of right NOW, which shows do you want to go to? Which shows do you think you CAN go to?

There are ways to organize things so that maybe someone who didn't know if they could go due to a ride or something can be picked up by an army member who's headed that way. Maybe if you get a ticket and then find out you can't go, someone else can reimburse you and get your ticket so they can where they might not have been able to before.

Currently my hopes are as follows:

Charlotte, NC - 09/20/11

Atlanta, GA (I WILL be at this one, even if no others) - 09/21/11

Las Vegas, NV - 10/7/11

Los Angeles, CA - 10/8/11

San Diego, CA - 10/14/11

Keep in mind these are dreams (lol), I don't know if I'll have the money for all of that, in fact I doubt I will, but shoot for the moon, right? ^_^

If I can swing it, I would really love to attend the Houston and Dallas dates, but I'm already seeing a few obstacles to that.

1. The shows are on a Monday and Tuesday, respectively. I suppose I could get rope my dad into taking me, since retirement is his job and we always have a fun time traveling together, but I'm planning to take some courses in the fall. (Though it wouldn't be the first time I ditched a class to attend a show...) Honda Civic Tour, y u no like San Antonino or Austin? We have amphitheatres and arenas here, too!
  2. I live in San Antonio, Texas is HUGE, and we have no statewide public mass transit. Houston and Dallas are about three to four hours away each.
  3. Cost. Not just for the ticket(s), but also gas, hotel, merch... I spent quite a bit on the trip up to Houston for the 5/20 show. Not as much as I expected, but still quite a bit!

Still. I can dream of a miracle, can't I? XD

Still. I can dream of a miracle, can't I? XD

Yes bebe, yes you can. We all can, and we all will.

I'm trying to figure out which of my brothers (25 and 23 years old respectively, one's a musician, the other is in school for his doctorate) I can pimp out to the greatest monetary gain without have to give their girlfriends a cut of the take.

(I am totally kidding btw, my brothers would laugh at me then lock me in a closet if I even suggested it jokingly.) =P

Ideal situation:

8/11 Buffalo, NY

8/20 Chicago, IL

Most likely it'll just be Buffalo seeing as I'll be there for most of the summer and probably won't be back in Chicago until after the 20th, but we'll see how it turns out.

I'm hoping on going to either of the Texas dates :) I live in Austin, so it is kind of hard :/ Why won't they come to Austin??? Austin is one of the best places in Texas for music!!! D:

This. I live in San Antonio and I have nothing against Houston or Dallas--especially since I just traveled to H-Town for an MCR show--except that they're too far away! XD I'm really kind of surprised not to see Austin get a tour date. I can understand San Antonio possibly getting a pass (even though we have the AT&T Center and Verizon Wireless Amphitheaters out in Selma), but Austin? You guys have pavilions and amphitheaters for shows, don't you? I mean, you can't throw a rock without hitting a venue up there. You guys are the music capital of the state! You're also a lot closer to get to!

But here is hoping you and I might see each other at one of the dates that Texas does have. I am at least grateful that the state hasn't been overlooked entirely by schedulers.

This. I live in San Antonio and I have nothing against Houston or Dallas--especially since I just traveled to H-Town for an MCR show--except that they're too far away! XD I'm really kind of surprised not to see Austin get a tour date. I can understand San Antonio possibly getting a pass (even though we have the AT&T Center and Verizon Wireless Amphitheaters out in Selma), but Austin? You guys have pavilions and amphitheaters for shows, don't you? I mean, you can't throw a rock without hitting a venue up there. You guys are the music capital of the state! You're also a lot closer to get to!

But here is hoping you and I might see each other at one of the dates that Texas does have. I am at least grateful that the state hasn't been overlooked entirely by schedulers.

You know I have no idea why they don't do more than Dallas and Houston. There's got to be a reason... hmmm *goes to look into it*

I'm trying to convince my mom to buy me and my friend tickets for the 9/7 show in Minneapolis, MN. The thing is, she already bought me tickets for the show back in April, so idk how this is gonna work..

I told her I'd pay her back xD

But I have no job :/

[side note, I'm in English, and my teacher said, "If I find out anybody's playing games, I'll come break your little pinkies" xD]

ANYWXYS.

I'm gonna have to scrounge up 60 bucks here fast..

guess who's going job hunting this weekend... T_T

Ah! If you get tickets to one of them, message me, and I'll get tickets for that one, and maybe we will see each other! And YES! WHY do they always skip AUSTIN? It doesn't make sense at ALL! >:( Oh well, I agree though, we should just count our blessings that they didn't completely skip Texas! :D

I've never been to a My Chem show, and I've definitely never met another MCR fan that I didn't create. (As in, getting friends, and forcing them to listen)

Ah! If you get tickets to one of them, message me, and I'll get tickets for that one, and maybe we will see each other!

I've never been to a My Chem show, and I've definitely never met another MCR fan that I didn't create. (As in, getting friends, and forcing them to listen)

Oh the joy of hanging out with killjoys at MCR gigs ;) I've met some good friends at MCR shows and think it's a great way to meet other fans. I can understand what you mean about creating MCR fans, since I've done that to some of my friends

AUGUST 20th! CHICAGO! If I can, this will be my 2nd concert, 2nd time seeing My Chem :) My friend's a Blink fan, so we're gonna try and make it up there. I am just crossing my fingers that the Blink 182 fans won't mind the insane fandom of the MCRmy :)

BTW, does anyone know if My Chem is co-headlining or opening? I've heard both :/ Please be co-headlining!

Archived