Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

laser-w0lf

Charlotte, September 20th! Ncmcrmy!

On September 20th, 2001 at the Verizon Wireless Amphitheater...

My Chemical Romance will be there.

And so will I, losing my concert virginity to them (lol). And I want to organize a meet-up for the MCMCRmy, and possibly the Carolinian MCRmy division.

I'll be there with Jonah (as far as we know he's coming).

So yeah, anyone coming? :)

If you want, you can add/follow my Tumblr(link below in signature), because I would like to get to know some of y'all before the meet-up :)

YESSSS! I'm most definitely going! It won't be my first concert, but it will be my first time seeing MCR AND I'M SO FREAKING EXCITED! They're finally coming to NC and i can't wait! :D

hmm. i guess i'll decide when the time comes, but i'm trying to figure out if i'm gonna skip that day of my classes or not. I most likely will, because i want to be there really early too.

Do any of you guys know how the verizon wireless amphitheater works? Like the times they open, and what not.

@amyn2010: I have no idea, I couldn't find anything on the site :/

I'll prolly skip that day though, because I'll be a senior and my dad won't care, so yeah :)

Anyone know what they're wearing yet??

I don't think Verizon has problems with people lining up beforehand, but I'll find out. (A friend of mine works for that amphitheatre, so I'll get us some deets.)

@laser-w0lf probably just an MCR t-shirt and some shorts. since its the middle of september it'll probably be pretty warm.

@digimodify thanks! that would be great. : D

I don't think Verizon has problems with people lining up beforehand, but I'll find out. (A friend of mine works for that amphitheatre, so I'll get us some deets.)

Thank you!

@laser-w0lf probably just an MCR t-shirt and some shorts. since its the middle of september it'll probably be pretty warm.

@digimodify thanks! that would be great. : D

I have no idea yet, prolly an MCR shirt too, possibly a custom-made one, my Docs and ripped skinnies...

Sorry I got back to you guys so late!

I asked my ~contact~ and he says yes, you're allowed to line up in front of the venue before the show, and you can line up as early as you want.

So have at it!

Sorry I got back to you guys so late!

I asked my ~contact~ and he says yes, you're allowed to line up in front of the venue before the show, and you can line up as early as you want.

So have at it!

do you know what time the amphitheater doors will open? or the doors to the seated/pit area?

do you know what time the amphitheater doors will open? or the doors to the seated/pit area?

No, I do not. That'll probably be released around the time of the pre-sale, or whenever you get your tickets. I'll ask tomorrow anyway.

Unless you're sitting on the lawn you don't really need to get there early because you buy a certain seat otherwise. Does anyone know if the VIP tickets are going to include backstage passes? Or if backstage passes are going to offered?

Well the amphitheater has a pit section right?

So I figured the people who buy those tickets would line up kinda early like any other concert.

Well the amphitheater has a pit section right?

So I figured the people who buy those tickets would line up kinda early like any other concert.

Haha I have no idea, I've never been there. I thought you had to still buy a seat but if it was close then you could just go to the pit area? Idk lol Anyone been there before?

Haha I have no idea, I've never been there. I thought you had to still buy a seat but if it was close then you could just go to the pit area? Idk lol Anyone been there before?

Haha I have no idea either. I was just going off of what I saw from the seating chart since it shows that it has a pit section. This concert is just going to make me anxious and nervous because i've never been to a concert at a huge place like this.

So i'm gonna have no clue what to do. :P

Haha I have no idea either. I was just going off of what I saw from the seating chart since it shows that it has a pit section. This concert is just going to make me anxious and nervous because i've never been to a concert at a huge place like this.

So i'm gonna have no clue what to do. :P

I went to the Jonas Brothers at a huge amphitheater (it was in 9th grade lol don't judge me), but I don't think that's going to help me out with what to do when My Chem plays a huge amphitheater. I'm anxious and nervous too! Have you gotten your presale code yet? We're supposed to get them today but I haven't gotten mine yet.

I went to the Jonas Brothers at a huge amphitheater (it was in 9th grade lol don't judge me), but I don't think that's going to help me out with what to do when My Chem plays a huge amphitheater. I'm anxious and nervous too! Have you gotten your presale code yet? We're supposed to get them today but I haven't gotten mine yet.

Haha no judging here. I think most of us have all been to concerts we aren't proud to admit to. :P

And no I haven't gotten mine yet either. But I also haven't looked on the website today. I thought we got our code on the 6th?

Haha no judging here. I think most of us have all been to concerts we aren't proud to admit to. :P

And no I haven't gotten mine yet either. But I also haven't looked on the website today. I thought we got our code on the 6th?

Hmmm maybe. Idk I thought it was the day before presale but it could be at like 12 am tonight that we get the codes. Do you know what time they go on sale? Sorry I'm asking so many questions. I don't know anything haha.

Hmmm maybe. Idk I thought it was the day before presale but it could be at like 12 am tonight that we get the codes. Do you know what time they go on sale? Sorry I'm asking so many questions. I don't know anything haha.

Okay I'm finally getting this to work. Sorry I'm on my phone and it isn't agreeing with me. But Tina posted something about the presale and you can find it here... http://talk.mcrmy.com/index.php?/topic/4239-my-chemical-romance-honda-civic-tour-presale-information/page__p__121717#entry121717 and I hope that link works since I'm on my phone.

But we're supposed to get the code on the 6th and the presale starts the 7th but you can read her post about it. :)