Detroit, Michigan 9/11/2011

SulfurSiren

This is the best news ever!! I cannot wait til the tickets finally go on sale and we'll be able to know we can be there :D

me too!! hopefully I'll have enough money to buy tickets!! I need to be there no matter what, I might have settle for being in the back haha

me too!! hopefully I'll have enough money to buy tickets!! I need to be there no matter what, I might have settle for being in the back haha

agreed, no matter what you have to be able to be at this important moment, we're all hoping for skylines and turnstiles :D

YES!! really hoping they play that song :DDD it'll be amazing!

Hooray!! I would love to hear some other songs off of Bullets too! Maybe Honey/ Our Lady of Sorrows/ Headfirst?

What would you guys like to hear?

I bet that's going to be an awesome show. It's gonna be extra-special because it's their 10 year. Wow time flies.

Too bad I live in Minnesota. :/

KAYLA, you must do it anyways!!!!!! Either way, I'll definitely tell you how it was :D

Hooray!! I would love to hear some other songs off of Bullets too! Maybe Honey/ Our Lady of Sorrows/ Headfirst?

What would you guys like to hear?

Headfirst would be aawesome to hear!! I would love to hear more from Bullets, and maybe some different songs from Revenge, don't get me wrong, I love them all but they always play the same ones off of that CD

Headfirst would be aawesome to hear!! I would love to hear more from Bullets, and maybe some different songs from Revenge, don't get me wrong, I love them all but they always play the same ones off of that CD

Headfirst would make everyone happy :D I can see your point about Three Cheers though, it's such a good album and worth exploring fully. It would make me happy to see Prison live :D

Any new takers on the Detroit date? It is going to be unbelievable!!

pre-sale is Monday!! who's buying tickets?! (i've looked at other shows, tickets seem to be(with fees) between $32 - $86)

Even though I'm hoping to go to Indy for Mikey's birthday, I am definitely buying tickets for this one first :D This is going to be a special moment in MCR history and I can't resist being part of it!!

Even though I'm hoping to go to Indy for Mikey's birthday, I am definitely buying tickets for this one first :D This is going to be a special moment in MCR history and I can't resist being part of it!!

YAY!!! i wish I could afford to go to both, I wanna sing Mickey "Happy Birthday"!! we'll have to do a MCRmy meet-up, maybe lunch

YAY!!! I wish I could afford to go to both, I wanna sing Mikey "Happy Birthday"!! we'll have to do a MCRmy meet-up

We shall figure something out :D because I think MCRmy needs to do something really big for this special occasion. It is their ten year anniversary after all! If any rmy member (whether their going or not) has suggestions, we would be open to any ideas :)

I'll probably be getting tickets tomorrow on presale. Although it'll be in the lawn, it'll still be awesome!! ^_^

I'm hoping they'll play Skylines. So this is for sure MCR's anniversary show, then?

I know it's the Honda Civic tour's 10th anniversary and a radio station's 89x's b-day bash, thus it shall be a really amazing concert either way!

I'll probably be getting tickets tomorrow on presale. Although it'll be in the lawn, it'll still be awesome!! ^_^

I'm hoping they'll play Skylines. So this is for sure MCR's anniversary show, then?

I know it's the Honda Civic tour's 10th anniversary and a radio station's 89x's b-day bash, thus it shall be a really amazing concert either way!

Great to hear you're getting tickets :D I'm not sure if they are planning on doing an official anniversary show in Jersey, but it is 9/11 and MCR, which does make it a 10 year anniversary of sorts because of their history

Was anyone able to get pit tickets for this date?? I was super prepared, but there were not even available in the drop down menu when I refreshed. This seems odd to me, since the option usually remains even if the tickets are gone. Arsenic thinks that the pit tickets might only be offered through that ridiculously expensive Blink VIP package. Does anyone know anything about this? I've decided to hold off til the general sale, since I think there will be better seats available

I just got tickets for Detroit in the HCT presale yesterday!! I finally gave up on the pit and got pavilion seats. The best I could do was row T in the left row/ LT. Even when searching for the best tickets both presales, the closest I got was row S.

How did everyone else do? Did you guys have better luck?

Archived