Indianapolis 9/10/2011

SulfurSiren

I should be. I planned on waiting there all day then I realized it was a Wednesday. I'll have to see what I'm doing in my classes then. Even if I can't skip them, as long as it's a night/evening show I'll be fine.

And it's on Mikey's birthday? Should be fun.

We meet again Hazel and Cha Cha :lol: Unless the MCR website and my calendar lies, it's actually on a Saturday!!!!!!! Double check on that and get back to me ;) And anyways, since there is such a large pavilion section at this venue, it might make sense to get one of those instead of buying lawn seats, in which case there would be less waiting. I am so excited to be a part of a Mikey birthday celebration and wish I could have been at Gerard's bday in Denver

Wow, I was looking at the wrong month. Thanks, that information has just made me very happy. :D

I've never been to Verzion before but I was thinking about the pit since it's the closest.

Glad to help! I saw No Doubt there a few years back. They were awesome, but I regretted buying the lawn seats. We got really low considering they were lawn seats, but the pavilion is worth the extra money especially for MCR. I'm not sure how much pit would be or even if they have one (I bet they do but I'm not positive). I wasn't really close enough then to see it. If they have a pit, that's what I'll be buying along with a pair of heavy duty boots ;)

It's my Mama's birthday as well, i told her she has to go with me.

Good thing she loves My Chemical Romance. :D

But I should be there :)

aww happy birthday to your mom too! I don't know her, but she has to be pretty awesome if she loves MCR. We should all keep in touch after we get tickets and hopefully we can bring together many different MCRmy members

The next 3 1/2 months are going to be hell. :o

The next 3.5 months won't be so bad. What's going to be hard is waiting til June 6th when the presale starts! I really want to get good seats/ pit tix. Once I know my fate on where I'll be sitting/ standing I'll be happy and content to wait til September

We should do something special for Mikey's birthday.

That's one of the best parts of this tour date :D What do you think we should do? We need to have a coordinated effort! I was definitely thinking about making a sign for the concert and baking them cookies (though I have no real good way to get the cookies to MCR in such a large venue :P)

Thoughts about what we should do to celebrate Mikey's bday? (the more creative the better!!) I want to see him break his pokerface in person!!!! ;)

I think he'd be surprised if we just started singing happy birthday out of nowhere but there's really not a way to organize that...

quick! someone creative think of something! :unsure:

There will definitely be bday singing. I'll sleep on it and see if I can think of some good Mikey bday ideas

I don't think any of the other ones are listed though either, so I guess we'll have to wait. I really hope there isn't another band performing the day before, because my friends and I are likely camping out the night before

The next 3.5 months won't be so bad. What's going to be hard is waiting til June 6th when the presale starts! I really want to get good seats/ pit tix. Once I know my fate on where I'll be sitting/ standing I'll be happy and content to wait til September

That's the hardest thing for me right now. I don't know the prices so I know exactly what tix I'm going to be able to afford. I just REALLY hope that I can get tickets before they're all sold out. Since I actually LIVE in Indiana, it would be really shitty if all the people living in different states and countries grabbed all the tickets before I had a chance to save enough money to buy them....

I guess I should have saved up money. I would have had I known they'd come here. =/

OOOOOOhhhhhhh, I just thought about something kind of creative except I know its lame but if we all got pit tix, then it would probably be easier for Mikey to see. I was going to make my own Killjoy costume buying a white shirt and splattering paint all over it. But now, I'm thinking we should all wear shirts that have some kind of birthday greeting on them for Mikey. It's probably lame, but it's all I have right now...

Archived