Mcr Are Better Than A7x?

tisClyde

Since about October last year, me and two of my friends have been arguing over who is the better band; MCR or Avenged Sevenfold.

Obviously, I'm right in saying that MCR are better, but they won't agree.

But we have come up with a way to settle it..

We both made groups on facebook and the first one with 100 people wins.

Currently, they have about 26 and I have about 30, so it's still anyone's game xD

But you're all lovely people that are going to help me.. Right?

Here's the link to my group; MCR are better than A7X

Though, I'm gonna add that even though MCR are a billion times better, A7X are still one of my favourite bands, so no offense to them or their fans. (:

it really annoys me when people are like: 'this band is better than this band' or blah blah blah

because in reality, neither of them are better than the other. we all have our different opinions, we all are not correct, nor are we wrong. we all just have different tastes in music, and for someone to say this band is better than this band, or this singer is better than this singer, is just stupid of you.

/rant

it really annoys me when people are like: 'this band is better than this band' or blah blah blah

because in reality, neither of them are better than the other. we all have our different opinions, we all are not correct, nor are we wrong. we all just have different tastes in music, and for someone to say this band is better than this band, or this singer is better than this singer, is just stupid of you.

My toes are better than AX7

I agree with these

Archived