Honda Civic Tampa 09.24.11

NxOhMissFriedxD

To be honest, I'd be pissed off if Man Orc opened for MCR

that sounds so wrong

=/

Like you think it should be the other way around? I read something you said about Blink and My Chem and I understand why alot of Blink fans would be pissed if My Chem was last to play. I think that's what you were talking about? Anyways, I'm not even a Blink and think it'd be weird. But why Manchester Orchestra?

Man Orch is an AMAZING band. i think they'd fit PERFECTLY to open for them. just bc theyre not the same genre doesnt mean they wouldnt fit well together. i used to book bands, so i know what works and what doesnt, and its not just bc i love both bands either. now i would understand if avril or gaga wouldnt fit....but man orch....just perfect.

your probably thinking matt and kim would be better bc theyre poppy, hipster, or even up beat. but the beautiful melodies and twisted lyrics of Man Orch.....just would fit perfectly.

I think Man Orc genre doesn't fit, yes.

But they're a grand band

I've calmed down a lot now. Blink 182 takes me home, so I'm exicited at the prospect of seeing them live

the other bands, on the tour don't matter to me, just seeing, being there and watching blink again

^_^

Do you know when they go on sale?

There was a thread about the tour pre-sale in the tour section, but here is an article about it:

http://www.altpress.com/news/entry/blink-182_my_chemical_romance_2011_honda_civic_tour_dates/

Which states members of My Chem fan clubs will be able to axcess a pre-sale starting Monday June 6th.

General sales start on June 10th.

Archived