Hershey Aug 13th

Adrenaline_Serenity

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

me me me! (FINGERS CROSSED)

I love the fact that you get discount tix to the park!

I plan on making it a long weekend, because its about a 5 hr drive for me.

WTH with the no camera policy though?

I saw this on the ticketmaster purchase page

PLEASE NOTE: No Cameras/Audio/Video, Rain or Shine

I saw the thing about the "no cameras" too. But when I went to go see The Jonas Brother (I know, pretty lame XD) at Hershey a couple of years ago everyone had cameras even though it said we couldn't bring them, so my friends and I are bringing them anyways, I think ^_^

It's a pretty long drive for me too (about 4 or 5 hours) and my mom, two of my friends and I are staying in a hotel so we don't have to drive back at late hours in the morning or something like that.

would be happy to meet you nuclearnyx! Thinking we are gonna go to Hershey park the next day. I went once when I was sooo teeny I dont even remember! We go to Kennywood so much because it is only a couple hours away, we are ready for an amusement park change of pace. Plus, I just got my job, so a weeks vacay this year is out, a long weekend is just the ticket for a lil vacation fixer up! Its cool they offer discount park tix for purchasing event tix!

^ Aww, yay! I've never been to Kennywood, but I know my dad grew up going there. You'll love Hershey- it's very clean, pretty, and there's TONS of stuff to do. I probably won't go to the park because I don't necessarily like amusement parks, but hopefully we'll meet each other at the show! :)

I'm kind of bummed since I'm not going to the park when I go to the concert :/ Last time when I went there (like I said, to go see the Jonas Brothers) I went with the same friend I'm going to see MCR with, and she didn't ride any of the rides there so my mom just decided to not go. :P

But I'm going to Kennywood 3 times this summer anyways so at least I'll have some sort of amusement park fun! ^_^

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived