Chicago Honda Civic Tour-august 20!

KeepOnLiving

MCR twice in such a short amount of time?! I'm so pumped for this show!!

I was hoping this forum could be used as communication for fans going to the Chicago show. I know for the last show on April 15, the topic was really helpful to me because everyone was talking about what time they planned on waiting in line, camera and venue policies, etc. It was SO helpful to know how other fans were planning to the show!

going to the chicago one and the Milwaukee one, has anyone been to this venue before??

I've been a lot. Its pretty decent. I mean, it is a huge amphitheater. The lawn is uncovered, the seats are pretty good. The sound is only really bad in the back SEATS on the sides.

post-275-071807800 1306699081_thumb.jpg

Here's a view of the stage from behind the pit, and off to the side. Its a nice view from anywhere though.

going to the chicago one and the Milwaukee one, has anyone been to this venue before??

I saw Blink 182 on their last tour here and the venue was at max. sold out. they said it was 30,000 people or something like that. It was a amazing show. It's a good venue.

According to the onsale date and time info, the tour presale doesn't begin until tomorrow, but the Artist and VIP one begins today.

Onsale to General Public

Start: Sat, 06/11/11 10:00 AM CDT

Honda Civic Tour Presale

Start: Wed, 06/08/11 10:00 AM CDT

End: Fri, 06/10/11 10:00 PM CDT

Citi Cardmember Presale

Start: Thu, 06/09/11 10:00 AM CDT

Citi Preferred and VIP Package

Start: Sat, 06/11/11 10:00 AM CDT

End: Sat, 08/06/11 10:00 PM CDT

Artist & VIP Package Presale

Start: Tue, 06/07/11 10:00 AM CDT

First Pavilion was pulling up section 105 and "best available" was pulling up sections 101 and 102. Go to the platinum tickets tab and you can get 2 pit tickets for $189. That's not much more than you'd be paying otherwise.

According to the onsale date and time info, the tour presale doesn't begin until tomorrow, but the Artist and VIP one begins today.

Honda Civic Tour Presale

Start: Wed, 06/08/11 10:00 AM CDT

Do we need a password for HCT presale? Or is it the same password as the other one?

Okay, thanks! I might even wait for general sale, when the rest of them go up? Ir is that a bad idea?

I'm in the same boat too. I'm debating and trying to figure out what would be the best plan :(

Archived